Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

The Turks

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Krokodil
    They should visit Armenia. No one will name-call you as NAZI, you'd get called
    "turk" though if they don't like you.

Have you guys seen "My Big Fat Greek Wedding"? Don't you guys love that old grandma and how she was cussing at everyone by calling them "turks"?
    Yeah, now that is a real Greek. She slept with a knife under her pillow ready for any turk that would show up.

I don't know what these people really are who think there is nothing worse than Nazis.

Comment

• Originally posted by Parandzem
      Of course I support the end of the entity known as turkey. It was an artificially created entity created from the rotting carcas of the bloody ottoman empire and I support the return of ALL stolen land to its rightful owners.

Please quote me properly, what I said in regard to turkish "culture":

Death, murder, mayhem, mutiliation, destruction, pillaing, rape..those are the components of turkish culture.

Let me simplify this for the extremely thick headed individuals here.

A couple of guys are real criminals. They enjoy stealing from people, they have been known to get their jollies by rape and beating and murder. But generally speaking, they profit from their victims. Then one day the one criminal tells the other let's get rid of these people once and for all.

So they come to my house, kill most or all of my family and throw me out, trying to kill me, I still manage to escape.

They get away with the crime, all happy and content living in my family's house. They never get punished.

You guys come along and tell me I am a bad person because I am telling everyone what these people did. I don't have the right to complain that I want my house back and I want the criminals punished, you are telling me that by MERELY TALKING ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED, I am an intolerant racist hating extremist.

I should keep quiet and take a college course in "tolerance."

Who da dummies??? Who are the ignorant foolish unreasonable totalitarian neo-Nazis, you who defend and protect the criminals or me, the victim?

I know, I know. Keep it up. Even making things this basic is beyond you because you are devoid of any decency or honesty whatsoever. Probably because you are criminals just like them. Criminals all stick together.
      It is good to know that this forum is in fact becoming a forum at where terrorist and racist ideas are freely uttered. I wonder how a genocide forum administrators could keep such people as members.

Comment

• Again? Are we once again trying to get into a xxxx-waving contest about who was worse; the Nazis or the Turks?

Parandzem, Joobian: The both of you can wallow in your own filth of your victimhood. As tough as some people try to sound about "getting revenge against Turks", there is no bigger pansy than one who cries constantly about being wronged in the past without having a clear idea about what they're going to do next. All this talk about "invading Turkey", "destroying Turkey", etc. etc. is really getting pathetic; this is 3rd grade talk. Turkey isn't going away, it's there to stay. If you could abandon your delusions for just 5 minutes, perhaps you could come up with a real plan for the Armenian future, not your stupid revolutionary ideas.

So, grow up. Even with morality and ethics aside, the biggest enemy to recognition of the Armenian Genocide is extremists like yourself. Do you think that any world parliament is going to recognize the Genocide with morons like yourself claiming you want to "destroy Turkey"? Haven't you realized that Turkey uses extremists like yourself as an excuse not to recognize the Genocide? You realize you're just making Armenia even MORE enemies by, as Bulgarian suggested, supporting terrorist organizations and terrorizing the Turkish community through violence? That it is your threats that make the situation harder for Armenia and the world shy away from the Genocide issue because they notice an ulterior motive?

Of course, you can get all defensive. You can call me a TARC proponent, a foo-foo, whatever you like. But it doesn't change the fact that your plans for the future are straight out of a romance novel; full of war and vengeance and poetic justice. This is the 21st century; the world already hardly cares for the Armenians, and if they ever pay attention to Armenians saying garbage like this...
        Originally posted by Jooboian
        The Nazis were tolerant of Armenians and I think we should show some gratitude.
        ...then that's the moment the world is going to distrust Armenia for a long time. It's the ultranationalists that claim Armenia should be on good relations with the EU and Russia. Do you think the EU or Russia would appreciate it if Armenians sympathized with Nazis, like Jooboian said, "we should show gratitude to them?" Christ, what a nightmare. I wouldn't want to see the work of all our Armenian lobby groups smashed by vengeful bigots who can't understand the weight of their words.

Are you convinced that Armenia can fight the rest of the world? Get this: Armenia is small and weak. It's an Armenian's duty to strengthen the homeland, but you can't make Armenia larger by flaunting your hostility. You can't make Armenia stronger with retarded ideas and pipe dreams. You can't make Armenia richer by getting out of your way to attack Turks. Your previous motto was, "Know your enemy", and you seem to be doing a piss-poor job of doing that. So go ahead, sit in the corner and mutter to yourself obsessed thoughts of terrorism and revenge; let's see how far your idiotic policies go in making the world a better place for Armenians.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kharpert
          Again? Are we once again trying to get into a xxxx-waving contest about who was worse; the Nazis or the Turks?
          What do you mean again, moron? You and your girfrends are the ones spewing all the hatred here and everything you hate is called a Nazi because there's simply nothing worse that you can think of. Actually, I think you're scared xxxxless of making a real comparison of Nazis and turks because you know damned well what the end results would be.

Parandzem, Joobian: The both of you can wallow in your own filth of your victimhood. As tough as some people try to sound about "getting revenge against Turks", there is no bigger pansy than one who cries constantly about being wronged in the past without having a clear idea about what they're going to do next. All this talk about "invading Turkey", "destroying Turkey", etc. etc. is really getting pathetic; this is 3rd grade talk. Turkey isn't going away, it's there to stay. If you could abandon your delusions for just 5 minutes, perhaps you could come up with a real plan for the Armenian future, not your stupid revolutionary ideas.

So, grow up. Even with morality and ethics aside, the biggest enemy to recognition of the Armenian Genocide is extremists like yourself. Do you think that any world parliament is going to recognize the Genocide with morons like yourself claiming you want to "destroy Turkey"? Haven't you realized that Turkey uses extremists like yourself as an excuse not to recognize the Genocide? You realize you're just making Armenia even MORE enemies by, as Bulgarian suggested, supporting terrorist organizations and terrorizing the Turkish community through violence? That it is your threats that make the situation harder for Armenia and the world shy away from the Genocide issue because they notice an ulterior motive?

Of course, you can get all defensive. You can call me a TARC proponent, a foo-foo, whatever you like. But it doesn't change the fact that your plans for the future are straight out of a romance novel; full of war and vengeance and poetic justice. This is the 21st century; the world already hardly cares for the Armenians, and if they ever pay attention to Armenians saying garbage like this...

...then that's the moment the world is going to distrust Armenia for a long time. It's the ultranationalists that claim Armenia should be on good relations with the EU and Russia. Do you think the EU or Russia would appreciate it if Armenians sympathized with Nazis, like Jooboian said, "we should show gratitude to them?" Christ, what a nightmare. I wouldn't want to see the work of all our Armenian lobby groups smashed by vengeful bigots who can't understand the weight of their words.

Are you convinced that Armenia can fight the rest of the world? Get this: Armenia is small and weak. It's an Armenian's duty to strengthen the homeland, but you can't make Armenia larger by flaunting your hostility. You can't make Armenia stronger with retarded ideas and pipe dreams. You can't make Armenia richer by getting out of your way to attack Turks. Your previous motto was, "Know your enemy", and you seem to be doing a piss-poor job of doing that. So go ahead, sit in the corner and mutter to yourself obsessed thoughts of terrorism and revenge; let's see how far your idiotic policies go in making the world a better place for Armenians.
          Bla bla bla, all BS. Try finding one statement I made about "getting revenge against Turks", "invading Turkey", "destroying Turkey", "revolutionary ideas" etc. etc. You won't find one because I never made any such comments and it's filth like you and your girlfreinds that make this xxxx up and make BS accusations to make others look bad and make yourself look good, but people can see right through your act, little boy. All the rest of what you wrote is all BS too. All meaningless garbage you compiled together some of which you made up to make some kind of show, but that's all it is, just a cheap show of total BS.

Contrary to your blatant LIES "extremists" are NOT the biggest enemy of the recognition of the genocide, it's the jews! Turkey doesn't use "extremists" as an excuse not to recognize the genocide either, because according to them, there was no genocide to recognize, but if you're talking about land demands and reperations as being extremist and you're the genius who has it all figured out by either completely giving up land claims and reperations in order to get your pathetic recognition, or you think that you're oh so clever that you're going to trick the turks into recognizing the genocide by stroking them and then pounce once they do recognize it, I say you're dreaming.

And talking about making MORE enemies for Armenia, it's you and your kind that are doing that. What the hell is your obsession with Nazis? Nazi this, Nazi that, Nazi Nazi Nazi is all you seem to know how to say while I don't give a rats ass about Nazis one way or another. As a matter of fact, the ones showing "Nazi" behavior here are you and your girlfreinds while I see no need to GO OUT OF MY WAY to attack Nazis for no reason other than kiss jew ass which is what you're really good at but won't do you any good even though you have wet dreams about accomplishing something. Contrary to what you would like to believe, I know my enemies and I know them well and it's YOU who doesn't know them and you don't even know who our enemies are. We don't have to go out of our way to attack the turks, their azerbaboon cousins will come to us. You on the other hand, wouldn't hesitate to attack Iran or anyone else for the sake of the jews while the jews support our enemies, because you're sick in the head.

What kind of stupid statement is this, "Are you convinced that Armenia can fight the rest of the world?" ? What the hell are you talking about, moron? Going out of our way to attack turks? You really are a big retard!

They're going to shy away because we have alterior motives? And what would those alterior motives be? Land? Reperations? Well it's no secret and they're not ulterior, but primary motives and it's no secret. I'll take the land and reperations, you can have the regognition so YOU can wallow in your "self pitty". Try pulling your head out of the jew's ass long enough to take some fresh air and see who our real enemies are.

Comment

• Sensei if you like I can open up the pandora's box and let you benefit from my rich dictionary of nice words for you.

It seems you hate Turks but also learn Turkish or find Turkish words elsewhere.

What a inferioty complex

Originally posted by Parandzem
            kulampara,

Sikinde peynir görmüş, götünde mandıra açiyor...! I am sure your amcıks will be along shortly to service your needs.

Oops, I see the number one amcık has just arrived.

Comment

• This just shows how average person is infected by fasist propoganda, i.e. yourself is just another example of that.

Big fat Greek wedding? I thought the movie was making fun of that grandma!

You people are real fun! You seriously want people to laugh at you and make fun of you.
              I advice you to play in such movies and get no money in return!

Originally posted by Krokodil
              They should visit Armenia. No one will name-call you as NAZI, you'd get called
              "turk" though if they don't like you.

Have you guys seen "My Big Fat Greek Wedding"? Don't you guys love that old grandma and how she was cussing at everyone by calling them "turks"?

Comment

• Krok attract Parandzem/Sensei, and Sensei attracts joobian, joobian attracts
                Bulgarian/Vulgarian, Bulgarian attracts Kerkurk and this goes on and on and they form a very large pack!
                What was the Turkish saying again? Dogs attract other dogs!

It iti cheker!

Originally posted by Parandzem
                Yeah, now that is a real Greek. She slept with a knife under her pillow ready for any turk that would show up.

I don't know what these people really are who think there is nothing worse than Nazis.

Comment

• YEs you should also try to be correct at least politically

Originally posted by Bulgarian
                  Parandzem dont you know the western world has adopted this thing called POLITICAL CORRECTNESS.

Comment

• Thank U..!!!!!!

Originally posted by Jooboian
                    What do you mean again, moron? You and your girfrends are the ones spewing all the hatred here and everything you hate is called a Nazi because there's simply nothing worse that you can think of. Actually, I think you're scared xxxxless of making a real comparison of Nazis and turks because you know damned well what the end results would be.

Bla bla bla, all BS. Try finding one statement I made about "getting revenge against Turks", "invading Turkey", "destroying Turkey", "revolutionary ideas" etc. etc. You won't find one because I never made any such comments and it's filth like you and your girlfreinds that make this xxxx up and make BS accusations to make others look bad and make yourself look good, but people can see right through your act, little boy. All the rest of what you wrote is all BS too. All meaningless garbage you compiled together some of which you made up to make some kind of show, but that's all it is, just a cheap show of total BS.

Contrary to your blatant LIES "extremists" are NOT the biggest enemy of the recognition of the genocide, it's the jews! Turkey doesn't use "extremists" as an excuse not to recognize the genocide either, because according to them, there was no genocide to recognize, but if you're talking about land demands and reperations as being extremist and you're the genius who has it all figured out by either completely giving up land claims and reperations in order to get your pathetic recognition, or you think that you're oh so clever that you're going to trick the turks into recognizing the genocide by stroking them and then pounce once they do recognize it, I say you're dreaming.

And talking about making MORE enemies for Armenia, it's you and your kind that are doing that. What the hell is your obsession with Nazis? Nazi this, Nazi that, Nazi Nazi Nazi is all you seem to know how to say while I don't give a rats ass about Nazis one way or another. As a matter of fact, the ones showing "Nazi" behavior here are you and your girlfreinds while I see no need to GO OUT OF MY WAY to attack Nazis for no reason other than kiss jew ass which is what you're really good at but won't do you any good even though you have wet dreams about accomplishing something. Contrary to what you would like to believe, I know my enemies and I know them well and it's YOU who doesn't know them and you don't even know who our enemies are. We don't have to go out of our way to attack the turks, their azerbaboon cousins will come to us. You on the other hand, wouldn't hesitate to attack Iran or anyone else for the sake of the jews while the jews support our enemies, because you're sick in the head.

What kind of stupid statement is this, "Are you convinced that Armenia can fight the rest of the world?" ? What the hell are you talking about, moron? Going out of our way to attack turks? You really are a big retard!

They're going to shy away because we have alterior motives? And what would those alterior motives be? Land? Reperations? Well it's no secret and they're not ulterior, but primary motives and it's no secret. I'll take the land and reperations, you can have the regognition so YOU can wallow in your "self pitty". Try pulling your head out of the jew's ass long enough to take some fresh air and see who our real enemies are.
                    Very well said!!!!!
                    I will frame this and hang it on my wall.
                    Guys there's no point talking to these people it is very obvious who they are and what they represent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Reincarnated Am
                      Very well said!!!!!
                      I will frame this and hang it on my wall.
                      Guys there's no point talking to these people it is very obvious who they are and what they represent.
                      We don't talk to them, we only post information and give our opinions that are of importance to ARMENIANS, but these zionazis don't like the truth being told and they spaz out. I know you've been here long enough to know their style and they're the ones who come chasing after us because they feel that only they and they're opinions should be heard. Everything they tell, they tell backwards. They're the ones spewing all the venom, they're the ones full of hate, they're the intolerant ones, they're the racists, they're the ones who start the namecalling and the insults and they turn around and accuse those who don't see things thier way of the very things that they do.

Most importantly, notice how when they're lies and BS in challenged and proven to be lies with articles, quotes from books or documented evidence, they stay away from it like a plague, but they will xxxxx and moan about them "claiming" they're not interested in them or "tired" of seeing them, but we know the real reason why they don't want us posting them.

And you know what else! I have absolutely NOTHING against Nazis and I don't give a crap what they think, especially when the jews are such bosom buddies with the genocidal turk savages, jews are the BIGGEST deniers of the Armenian Genocide and these monkeys are making nice with the turks who commited the worst kind of atrocities the wold has ever seen, on our people, but they have this obsessive hatred of Nazis who never did anything to us.

Comment

Working...
                      X