Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

The Turks

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Harput

Saol Phantom

Originally posted by phantom
    I think you understand Kharpert's point. If you don't, then you need some psychological help. Perhaps a lesson on tolerance, as suggested by Gondoarian, might help.

Comment

Originally posted by Krokodil
      Bulgarian,

I think turks are not as a big a threat to Bulgaria as the traitors amongst Bulgarians themselves. You, the Bulgarians, can deal with the turksih threat, but your greedy self-serving politicians prevent peoples will.
      Bulgarians need people to blame. Throughout their entire history, Bulgarians have been blaiming others for their woes - no matter how petty those woes might be. In Bulgaria: "my bus is late - this is all because Churchill conspired with the Jews to sell out Bulgaria to the Russians and the Communists".
      Plenipotentiary meow!

Comment

bell-the-cat you got alot of nerve saying this.

Comment

Originally posted by Bulgarian
          You must be a sick psychopath if you enjoy this.

Your race has caused more deaths and destruction than anyother race since the creation of humanity.

Your race has enslaved my race and many other races.

Shame on your race. Unfortunately for your race and perhaps its good for the rest of humanity. Is the Kurds in your country. They are going to destroy your country from within. Your race thinks they are like AIDS/HIV but they are not. Although you may argue that they are an unstopable virus within Turkey. They will be their demanding a KURDISTAN for ever. They will fight you till there is no Turkish government.

The only way Armenians, Bulgarians and Greeks can be free of this Turkish domination is by supporting the Kurds in their struggle for independence. We must support their attacks against the Turkish Armed Forces. This is the perfect way of destroying Turkey.
          You fully have my support, as a Kurd I will be ready receiving support from you and any other anti-Turkey state. Don't listen to the Turks that Kurds don't want a state. Go ask any Kurd you want, I guarantee you it's a dream for us all. Maybe 0.001% wil say no. And with this I mean REAL Kurds, not those who have converted themselves to the Mix people. Of course we have to fight Mixish chauvenism against the state of Mixey.
          Greetings from Kurdistan

Comment

Bulgarian

There is no Demographic Problem in Greece. I don't know who's census you read but over 90% Greek does not seem like a demographic problem to me. For it to be Genocide it would have to be going towards the total elimination of Bulgarians, the Jannisary Enslavement was just geared towards keeping Bulgaria Weak and Turkey Strong at the same time. I said look up the definition of Genocide.

I think its a small minority vice-versa. Greeks use turk as insult. The same can be said for Armenians, that's about the worst insult in Armenia.
            I know my own people. We Greeks do not have hatred for anyone. We do not like the Turkish State which is for very good reasons, and often make Turkish Jokes, however if you think that is hate I would like you to tell me just what isn't hate in your eyes? I tell Turkish Jokes all the time, and also occassionally use the word Turkish Style as an insult, however I don't hate Turks, few Greeks do.

You say that in a loaded way. There is a decent number of Armenians in Bulgaria and he may know some.
            If you hate an entire people wether Armenians, Turks, Kurds, Jews, Greeks, Chinese, Africans etc you are a bigot.

How do you know that?
            Just talk to some Assyrians and see what they have to say. There are few left in the world today so I doubt they have over much hatred for anybody.

What tragic result? Certainly there are a lot more Armenians who 'hate' turks than there are Serbs or Bulgarian who do for that matter.
            Armenians never tried to kill all of them off, the Serbs did. I was reffering to the Balkan Wars.

I know what it is as described by the UN. Its a distruction in whole or in part of a people. I don't see why the Bulgarian massacre of 1876 cannot be called a genocide.
            For the Massacre to be genocide it would have to be part of a campaign to destroy a people. I don't agree with it, but I am completely in favor of facts in any situation.

His words are quite exagerated, but it doesn't mean turks do not present a serious pan-turanic threat to nations espercially such as Cyprus, Bulgaria, Armenia, Iran, Russia.
            The only reason the Turkish Army has not been smashed in Cyprus is the Cypriots fear it may cause a civil war with the Turkish Population.

Our enemies brough and never left it. And that's not the reason why there isn't an anti-turk Union. Other much larger forces are in the way for that. When those support structures crumble to the ground, you can stand aside while the overwhelming majority of Greeks happily pursue such an alliance. But in fact, there is already a low-scale formation of such a thing. Its not an accident that Armenia has quite warm relations with nations as Bulgaria and Greece.[/
            Greek Foriegn Policy is based on national interest, not ideology. What Bulgarian here suggested is an alliance based on genocide against the Turks, which will never happened because we left Savagery back in the Middle Ages.

Comment

I just think that a pre-emptive attack against Turkey is needed.
              If you want to curtail the number of Turkish immigrants in Bulgaria, you are supposed to adjust your immigration policy and establish quotas. Invading countries is not how you control immigration. Do you think the United States should invade Mexico over illegal immigrants?

And for those of you that think Turkey is going to go *poof* and dissappear, think again. Like 1.5 million said, all of you must be playing too many board games to think that invading a country is as easy as pressing a button.

Comment

Kharpert I may be a Bulgarian Nationalist but I dont think there should be a genocide against the Turks. I just think that a pre-emptive attack against Turkey is needed. Following the destruction of Turkey there wont be a state called Turkey, it would be controlled by all its neighbours and its people can either emigrate or live under Bulgarian, Armenian, Greek, Cypriot, Kurdish, Arab rule. Why did you ask such a leading/loaded/trick question?

Gondorian are you telling a Bulgarian that the Turks didn't commit a GENOCIDE against the Bulgarians? Are you aware that in Bulgaria 1 in 4 children were taken away as Janissaries. Thats 25% of the population. In some places the figure was as high as 1 in 3. The Turks and their genocidal policies have caused the demographic problem in Bulgaria, Greece, Armenia and other places were they practised their pleasure of murdering people. Just think would these 3 countries have demographic and poverty issues now? NO they would not.

Krokodil THERE ARE 1.5 MILLION TURKS IN BULGARIA. THEY HAVE SIGNIFICANT REPRESENTATION IN OUR PARLIMENT. ITS THEIR POLITICIANS THAT DEFEATED THE BILL TO RECOGNISE THE ARMENIAN GENOCIDE. All the Bulgarian Nationalists wanted to pass the bill and also mentioned the fact that the Turks massacred more than a generation of Bulgarians. Your right and only prove my point when I say THE TURKS ARE TRYING TO MAKE A DEMOGRAPHIC MAJORITY IN THE NATIONS AROUND TURKEY.

In Bulgaria (which I fear is already lost to the Turk) there are 1.5 MILLION of them.

In Thrace (Greece) there are several hundreds of thousands of them.

In Cyprus there are several hundreds of thousands of them. They even moved Turks to Cyprus recently in contradiction to the Geneva Convention which considers it a war crime.

In Georgia about 50,000 Meshkentian Turks are going to be settled in a area with a Armenian majority.

There are million of Turks in north west Iran.

THEY ARE SURROUNDING ARMENIA WITH TURKS. THEY ARE ISOLATING ARMENIA WITH ILLEGAL EMBARGOES. THEY ARE TRYING TO OUT BREED MY RACE IN BULGARIA. THEY ARE MAKING A STATE WITHIN MY STATE.

ARMENIA AND BULGARIA ARE GOING TO BE THE FIRST VICTIMS OF THIS TURKISH FACIST PLAN OF WORLD DOMINATION BY DEMOGRAPHICS AND ECONOMIC EMBARGOES AND ECONOMIC DOMINATION. THEY WANT TO CONTROL OUR LANDS AND MAKE US TURKS. WE MUST DO SOMETHING TO STOP THIS.

Don't you know that according to our TARC crowd, kharpert, gondorian and phantom, we are supposed to accept all of this in the name of "tolerance"??? The utter arrogance of the TARC crowd is to be expected. They have been singing the same song for a decade now. It is a policy of appeasement, remember appeasement?? Everybody kiss and make nice while behind your back is the hatchet just waiting for you to blink.

In case you are not familiar with TARC, it is a US State Dept. funded/turk/israel supported organization and the initials stand for "turkish Armenian Reconciliation Commission."

Comment

Gondorian Greece does have serious demographic problems like Bulgaria. There maybe a large majority of Greeks in Greece but about 20% of Greeces population is over 65 years old, thus in retirement. This is more than the percentage of people between the ages 0-14 years old. The Bulgarians and Greeks aren't having enough children. The Turks on the other hand are multiplying like rabbits. In Europe the Turkish population increases by slightly more than 50% EVERY 10 YEARS.

1.5 million Turks will become 3 million Turks in Bulgaria in 20 years. Then from 40 years from now it will become 5/6 million. By this time Turkey will most likely be in the EU that could mean millions of Turks moving into Greece. Your Churches will slowly become Mosques. Is it only when that happens you will open you eyes and wake up? It may already be too late
                  for Bulgaria. Please dont make the same mistake.

Greek Foriegn Policy is based on national interest, not ideology. What Bulgarian here suggested is an alliance based on genocide against the Turks, which will never happened because we left Savagery back in the Middle Ages.
                  You are partly correct. It is in Greeces national interest to have a weak Turkey. I dont support a genocide against the Turks.

You are right when you say we left Savagery back in the Middle Ages. We did and most of the world has. Ask yourself the question have the Turks left Savagery back in the Middle Ages? Ask yourself has Islam the religion that is meant to remain the same as "a message for mankind to stand the rest of time" left Savagery back in the Middle Ages?

Remember what one of the greatest politicians of the 19th century William Gladstone said,"Let me endeavor, very briefly to sketch, in the rudest outline what the Turkish race was and what it is. It is not a question of Mohammedanism simply, but of Mohammedanism compounded with the peculiar character of a race."

The nature of the Turks plus their religion is to blame. The Nazis didn't create the idea of using marking the Jews from the rest of the population. The Muslims did this long before Hitler was born. The Jews were made to wear special markings that identified them from the rest of the population. The Christians also had to wear a distinct special marking to single them out from the rest of the population too.

Do you Jizya is? It is a special tax that non-Muslims have to wear just for the sole reason that they are not Muslim. On top of that non-Muslims under Muslim rule have to pay the compulsory Zakat. If you thought that was bad enough non-Muslims who owned land had to pay another tax called Kharaj.

Muslim value DEATH MORE THAN LIFE THEY PREFER THE AFTERLIFE MORE THAN THIS LIFE. You must of heard of Jihad by now. Muslims are will die just to kill you.

In Muslim courts the testimony of a Muslim is valued more than that of a non-Muslim. A Muslim can murder a non-Muslim and will get away with it by paying a small amount of money known as 'blood money'. If a non-Muslim killed a Muslim the punishment will be death by a cruel primitive method. They will either behead or stone that person to death.

Can you live under this? It is a fact that most Muslims living in the west want to have Sharia law. In Canada they were very close in allowing Sharia law.

In Islam the punishment for leaving the faith is death. You must have heard about that Afghan convert to Christianity he almost was killed.

Wherever anyone who reads this lives? Europe or America just remember this is what we are fighting against. Islam seeks to dominate the globe. Islam some people say means peace this may be true but it also means submission. That submission is to Islam. I hope people will start to think that it is good that our governments take away some of our freedoms away. I would rather have fewer freedoms than have no freedom and live under a facist system that could mean I can be executed or murdered for no reason. Maybe you cant see what the future might look like. But as more and more Muslims move to Europe and America I hope they will realise what they are getting themselves into. When Muslims get a demographic majority in Bulgaria I hope it will open western civilisations eyes and give people the impetuous to get into action to try and stop the downfall of the western world.

Please dont forget about Bulgaria. I hope it will serve as a reminder of what may well happen to the rest of Europe and America.

Comment

kerkuk_kurdista thanks alot. I am sorry if you are Muslim and I offended you but what I said is the truth and I think it needs saying.

I do hope northern Kurdistan achieves independence soon. It will happen sooner or later anyway.

Comment

Seriously brain damaged.
                      I should show these postings to my Bulgarian friends.

Every year during the annual celebrations of the establishment of Bulgarian Church, Bulgar ORthodox church members come to Istanbul to visit the Tomb of Sultan Abdulhamid Khan(Jennet Mekan), and show their respects to him, because Bulgarian church was established and officially recognized by Sultan Abdulhamit.

Unfortunetly these guys remained in 19th century and can not move a bit inch further.

Gondorian Greece does have serious demographic problems like Bulgaria. There maybe a large majority of Greeks in Greece but about 20% of Greeces population is over 65 years old, thus in retirement. This is more than the percentage of people between the ages 0-14 years old. The Bulgarians and Greeks aren't having enough children. The Turks on the other hand are multiplying like rabbits. In Europe the Turkish population increases by slightly more than 50% EVERY 10 YEARS.

1.5 million Turks will become 3 million Turks in Bulgaria in 20 years. Then from 40 years from now it will become 5/6 million. By this time Turkey will most likely be in the EU that could mean millions of Turks moving into Greece. Your Churches will slowly become Mosques. Is it only when that happens you will open you eyes and wake up? It may already be too late
                      for Bulgaria. Please dont make the same mistake.

You are partly correct. It is in Greeces national interest to have a weak Turkey. I dont support a genocide against the Turks.

You are right when you say we left Savagery back in the Middle Ages. We did and most of the world has. Ask yourself the question have the Turks left Savagery back in the Middle Ages? Ask yourself has Islam the religion that is meant to remain the same as "a message for mankind to stand the rest of time" left Savagery back in the Middle Ages?

Remember what one of the greatest politicians of the 19th century William Gladstone said,"Let me endeavor, very briefly to sketch, in the rudest outline what the Turkish race was and what it is. It is not a question of Mohammedanism simply, but of Mohammedanism compounded with the peculiar character of a race."

The nature of the Turks plus their religion is to blame. The Nazis didn't create the idea of using marking the Jews from the rest of the population. The Muslims did this long before Hitler was born. The Jews were made to wear special markings that identified them from the rest of the population. The Christians also had to wear a distinct special marking to single them out from the rest of the population too.

Do you Jizya is? It is a special tax that non-Muslims have to wear just for the sole reason that they are not Muslim. On top of that non-Muslims under Muslim rule have to pay the compulsory Zakat. If you thought that was bad enough non-Muslims who owned land had to pay another tax called Kharaj.

Muslim value DEATH MORE THAN LIFE THEY PREFER THE AFTERLIFE MORE THAN THIS LIFE. You must of heard of Jihad by now. Muslims are will die just to kill you.

In Muslim courts the testimony of a Muslim is valued more than that of a non-Muslim. A Muslim can murder a non-Muslim and will get away with it by paying a small amount of money known as 'blood money'. If a non-Muslim killed a Muslim the punishment will be death by a cruel primitive method. They will either behead or stone that person to death.

Can you live under this? It is a fact that most Muslims living in the west want to have Sharia law. In Canada they were very close in allowing Sharia law.

In Islam the punishment for leaving the faith is death. You must have heard about that Afghan convert to Christianity he almost was killed.

Wherever anyone who reads this lives? Europe or America just remember this is what we are fighting against. Islam seeks to dominate the globe. Islam some people say means peace this may be true but it also means submission. That submission is to Islam. I hope people will start to think that it is good that our governments take away some of our freedoms away. I would rather have fewer freedoms than have no freedom and live under a facist system that could mean I can be executed or murdered for no reason. Maybe you cant see what the future might look like. But as more and more Muslims move to Europe and America I hope they will realise what they are getting themselves into. When Muslims get a demographic majority in Bulgaria I hope it will open western civilisations eyes and give people the impetuous to get into action to try and stop the downfall of the western world.

Please dont forget about Bulgaria. I hope it will serve as a reminder of what may well happen to the rest of Europe and America.

Comment

Working...
                      X