Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

The Turks

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is your love and humanity mister Ottoman:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApkZJeJuIgM
    That event is outside of Istanbul technical university where grey wolves clashed with PKK supporter after 40 PKK members infiltirated in Istanbul Techincal University and beat up people of opposing wievs with sticks. I know since I am a student at Istanbul Technical University. 2000 students has demostrated against PKK in ITU. I know the inside of this affair take your one-sided propaganda elswhere Kerkuk- Kurdistan. You can fool Armenians with this video, but you can not fool us.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kharpert
      "disturbed"?
      unless they are disturbed
      unless their nextdoor neighbours murder them (Turk public ) with russian soldiers...
      unless organizations like hincak, tasnak kill them...
      unless their centuries-years old brothers kill them in a church with a white flag on it's door...who can guess that behind the white flag-hunged up on the door, there are their brothers have a trick and waiting with their arms...and who can guess that no Turk entering the church for agreement will not even go outside the church..."Van Katliami"
      and unless people try to change and rewrite the history,Turkey's history, as they like...
      History cannot be written twice...things happen and finishes and after they finished, noone can change it and noone shouldn't try for this...It can only be(a rewritten and changed history) in books like '1984' just in books...
      try to see the facts and get that you are wanted to be used like a pawn of capitalists...

Comment

• Originally posted by elendil
        That event is outside of Istanbul technical university where grey wolves clashed with PKK supporter after 40 PKK members infiltirated in Istanbul Techincal University and beat up people of opposing wievs with sticks. I know since I am a student at Istanbul Technical University. 2000 students has demostrated against PKK in ITU. I know the inside of this affair take your one-sided propaganda elswhere Kerkuk- Kurdistan. You can fool Armenians with this video, but you can not fool us.
        thanks for your illumination

Comment

• thanks for your illumination
          You are welcome

Comment

• Originally posted by elendil
            You are welcome
            thnx

Comment

• Kids ,kids
              Talking about rewriting history ,tou shoul know better then us how your bloody Abdal-hamid (the paranoid) rewrote history in 19th century and Tukey continues in the same ashion upto now in 21st century.

Theres a story of this man who is lost in the country stops a crosseyed man and asks direction,The villager says aha! if you follow my finger (he points to a direction)you will get where you want to go ,but if you folow where my eye is looking you can travel all the way up in to your mothers womb but you will still not find it!

The moral of this story as it relates to you guys is follow the finger to the truth not some and not some crooked eye.
              "All truth passes through three stages:
              First, it is ridiculed;
              Second, it is violently opposed; and
              Third, it is accepted as self-evident."

Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

Comment

• Originally posted by Hellektor
                I'll be damned!

But unfortunately they still have the same Mongol brain that has not evolved in the last 12000 years or so.

Boy oh boy... How I'm disappointed in you Ottoman.
                It seems you didn't read any of the books I recommended. Too bad!
                Well, here I feel I have to paste the following passage to enlighten you of your wonderful heritage. It shows you not only stole our home and enslaved us for centuries, you even stole our genes, so now you look like human beings.

Grigor of Akner, a 13th-14th century historian describes your grandpaws this way when he heard of them for the first time:

"Let us say some more about what these first Tatars resembled. The first who came against our country were not like people. They were awful to see and impossible to describe. They had large heads, like a buffalo, narrow eyes like a chick, short noses like a cat, protruding chins like a dog, narrow waists like an ant, and short legs like a pig. They are completely beardless, possessing the strength of a lion and a screeching voice like an eagle. They appear unexpectedly. Their women have attractive hats covered with a brocade shawl on top and broad faces smeared with a deadly pine medicine. They give birth like snakes, and eat like wolves. Death does not appear among them, and so they can live for three hundred years. Such were the folk who came first to the upper land. They never eat bread."
                Your dirty laundiries ...
                Full of hate and insulting !
                I think Adolf Hitler read and liked this book.
                Nothing can be done with you Hellektor.
                You are agree with Bulgarian ?
                Les Misarables ...
                We are living in 2006 not in 1300's or 1915 !

Comment

• Originally posted by kerkuk_kurdista
                  Yeah, but If it was the Turks living under the conditions Kurds now live, you wouldn't use such words as "love,humanity,sharing the bread,together,embrace"

None of them fits you or your republic.
                  Humanity of you is this(shot just a week ago), A kurd is beaten in Istanbul by Turks.
                  This is your love and humanity mister Ottoman:
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApkZJeJuIgM
                  The condition of Turks is not diffirent from the Kurds'
                  We are also suffering from poverty,infrastructure,health system,education system..
                  That is what I am saying.
                  You classify people according to their race.
                  Your brain works without thinking ethnisity.

All Turkish people are not grey wolves.
                  I condemn Grey Wolves.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hellektor
                    I'll be damned!

But unfortunately they still have the same Mongol brain that has not evolved in the last 12000 years or so.

Boy oh boy... How I'm disappointed in you Ottoman.
                    It seems you didn't read any of the books I recommended. Too bad!
                    Well, here I feel I have to paste the following passage to enlighten you of your wonderful heritage. It shows you not only stole our home and enslaved us for centuries, you even stole our genes, so now you look like human beings.

Grigor of Akner, a 13th-14th century historian describes your grandpaws this way when he heard of them for the first time:

"Let us say some more about what these first Tatars resembled. The first who came against our country were not like people. They were awful to see and impossible to describe. They had large heads, like a buffalo, narrow eyes like a chick, short noses like a cat, protruding chins like a dog, narrow waists like an ant, and short legs like a pig. They are completely beardless, possessing the strength of a lion and a screeching voice like an eagle. They appear unexpectedly. Their women have attractive hats covered with a brocade shawl on top and broad faces smeared with a deadly pine medicine. They give birth like snakes, and eat like wolves. Death does not appear among them, and so they can live for three hundred years. Such were the folk who came first to the upper land. They never eat bread."

People intermarry, copulate, intermarry again, assimilate, intermarry, etc.....
                    As long as they are bound to some universal humanistic values, a big majority of them are good, ordinary people, be it Patagonians, Turks, Tasmanians, Armenians, Mongolians. It is also scientifically proven that people who are born out of the mixture of a larger gene pool tend to be healthier.

You can come up with, and post all racist litertature about Turks, Jews, Armenians, Arabs, Gypsies, Italians, etc....as long as the moderators allow you to vomit your racist venom. But the fact will remain that you cannot harm, hurt, insult anyone, and you will still remain an anachronistic, schizophrenic bigot.

Looking forward to hear more 'compliments'......

Comment

• Originally posted by Hovik
                      And if you do have nightmares about naked McFarty* just try to think of the pleasure of watching "Titanic" or "English Patient" Maybe you'll feel better...?

*: Sorry for stealing your word Hellektor, it was too irresistable
                      Ah man, last night was bad. Didn't see McFarty in my dreams but Gunduz Aktan was trying to molest my Golden Retreiver and chasing him around the house naked and call out to him "xxxkurt jan, Seni Seviyorum!" over and over again. Thank god my wife woke me up.
                      General Antranik (1865-1927): “I am not a nationalist. I recognize only one nation, the nation of the oppressed.”

Comment

Working...
                      X