Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

The Turks

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You dont get it.

Sure Turkeys priority is Cyprus and the prevention of the largest race in the world (the Kurds) from having a nation.

Bulgaria isnt really a issue for the Turkish government but can you understand the fact that the Turks are making a demographic majority in Bulgaria. In the future there might not be a Bulgaria. When the Turks become a majority they can vote for Sharia law to become the law of Bulgaria. All non-Muslims will have to pay racist xenophobic taxes. More Bulgarians will assume Turkish identity. Turkish will become the national langauge. This can all be achieved within Bulgaria without the Turkish governments help. What if the Turks in Bulgaria decide to have a vote to see if they want to unite with their brothers in Turkey?

The Turks in Bulgaria need to state what they plan for the future or they should just get out and go back to Turkey.

Comment

As far as I know Bulgarian Turks plan to stay in Bulgaria no further plans I know.

It seems you have ugly plans for Turks of Bulgaria, why dont you state those?

Since you have remained in 19th century it'll be hard for you to comprehend, but regional alliances are getting more stronger, Greece, TUrkey, and Bulgaria are getting closer and closer to each other. They are having more cooporation each year. Turks of Bulgaria have no intention for uniting with Turkey and Turkey does not have any intentions for them. They can visit Turkey anytime they want, and may be you dont know but most Bulgarians do love to visit Turkey as well, especially for vacations. In short Turkey and Bulgaria are doing fine, some paranoids like you only have problem with this cause as I said you are remained in 19th century.

But anyways I am leaving you with your nightmares, paranoia and obsessions.
      One more time: Why do you think you are alone in Bulgarian society? Do you think you're the only intelligent person there?

Originally posted by Bulgarian
      You dont get it.

Sure Turkeys priority is Cyprus and the prevention of the largest race in the world (the Kurds) from having a nation.

Bulgaria isnt really a issue for the Turkish government but can you understand the fact that the Turks are making a demographic majority in Bulgaria. In the future there might not be a Bulgaria. When the Turks become a majority they can vote for Sharia law to become the law of Bulgaria. All non-Muslims will have to pay racist xenophobic taxes. More Bulgarians will assume Turkish identity. Turkish will become the national langauge. This can all be achieved within Bulgaria without the Turkish governments help. What if the Turks in Bulgaria decide to have a vote to see if they want to unite with their brothers in Turkey?

The Turks in Bulgaria need to state what they plan for the future or they should just get out and go back to Turkey.

Comment

OK
        There was this madman he was being cured in a mental hospital.

He was thinking that he is grain and everyone else is chicken, and is afraid of others eating him.
        Doctor told him, actually he is a human like everyone else, but the mental patient kept on saying
        "no no they are gonna eat me!".
        Anyways after months of months of treatment, finally the mental patient comes to sense and
        he says "yes I am not grain I am human", the doctor was pleased with what he heard, and he was soooo tired of him
        finally this tiresome treatment was over, the patient walked out the door, but suddenly he stopped and turns back to
        doctor's office.
        Doctor says "Now What?"
        Patient says" OK I know I am not Grain, I am human but what about them(chickens), do they know I am not grain?"

YOu see Bulgarian your case is no different.

But dont worry Turkey and Bulgaria are doing great as neighbours(others know this as well!)
        What if the Turks in Bulgaria decide to have a vote to see if they want to unite with their brothers in Turkey?

Comment

Well Turks are already a majority in Turkey(in case you dont know), it is a democratic country(no offense but alot better country than Bulgaria). So evenif Turks become majority(dont know how) that possibilty shouldnt scare you.

Can you also eloborate how Turks become majority in Bulgaria? I mean if Bulgarians leave and only Turks remain thats how could happen(in my opinion, what's your opinion? how could this happen?)

Comment

TurQ I can go to many great places in Bulgaria why would I want to go to Turkey?

Remind me what taquiyya is TurQ? Isnt it lying to protect Islam. YOU ARE LYING ABOUT TURKEY AND YOUR LYING ABOUT ISLAM.

http://www.americanthinker.com/artic...rticle_id=5404

"taquiyya (sanctioned dissimulation of Islamic doctrine to “protect” the faithful), or sheer ignorance, Muslim Jew-hatred, and a Goebbels-like distortion of contemporary events, including the requisite conspiratorial Judenhass (Jew-hatred)."

"The bitter irony is that in stark contrast to Al-Shater’s mendacious slurs against American troops in Iraq and Afghanistan, or Israeli forces in Gaza, Judea or Samaria, it is modern jihad campaigns which have been fraught with the atrocities he enumerates. A few prominent examples include: the Ottoman massacres of the Bulgarians in 1876 and larger genocidal slaughters of the Armenians at the close of the 19th century, through the end of World War I; the Moplah jihad against the hapless Hindus of South India in 1921; the massacres of Assyrian Christians by Arab and Kurdish Muslims near Mosul in 1933; and the recent genocidal jihad waged against Southern Sudanese Christians and Animists by the Arab Muslim Khartoum government, primarily during the last decade of the 20th century."

American correspondent Januarius A. MacGahan recorded these observations from Batak, July-August, 1876 during his investigation of the Bulgarian massacres:

The number of children killed in these massacres is something enormous. They were often spitted on bayonets, and we have several stories from eye-witnesses who saw little babes carried about the streets, both here and at Otluk-kui, on the point of bayonets. The reason is simple. When a Mahometan has killed a certain number of infidels, he is sure of Paradise, no matter what his sins may be…the ordinary Mussulman takes the precept in broader acceptation, and counts women and children as well. Here in Batak the Bashi-Bazouks, in order to swell the count, ripped open pregnant women, and killed the unborn infants. As we approached the middle of the town, bones, skeletons, and skulls became more numerous. There was not a house beneath the ruins of which we did not perceive human remains, and the street besides were strewn with them.

Lord Kinross described the slaughter of the Armenian community of Urfa in December, 1895, one of a series of brutal massacres committed by the Ottoman Turks between 1894 and 1896, as follows:

Cruelest and most ruinous of all were the massacres at Urfa, where the Armenian Christians numbered a third of the total population. Here in December 1895, after a two-months siege of their quarter, the leading Armenians assembled in their cathedral, where they drew up a statement requesting Turkish official protection. Promising this, the Turkish officer in charge surrounded the cathedral with troops. Then a large body of them, with a mob in their wake, rushed through the Armenian quarter, where they plundered all houses and slaughtered all adult males above a certain age. When a large group of young Armenians were brought before a sheikh, he had them thrown down on their backs and held by their hands and feet. Then, in the words of an observer, he recited verses of the Koran and “cut their throats after the Mecca rite of sacrificing sheep.”

When the bugle blast ended the day’s operations some three thousand refugees poured into the cathedral, hoping for sanctuary. But the next morning – a Sunday – a fanatical mob swarmed into the church in an orgy of slaughter, rifling its shrines will cries of “Call upon Christ to prove Himself a greater prophet than Mohammed.” Then they amassed a large pile of straw matting, which they spread over the litter of the corpses and set alight with thirty cans of petroleum. The woodwork of the gallery where a crowd of women and children crouched, wailing in terror, caught fire, and all perished in the flames. Punctiliously, at three-thirty in the afternoon the bugle blew once more, and the Moslem officials proceeded around the Armenian quarter to proclaim that the massacres were over. They had wiped out 126 complete families, without a woman or a baby surviving, and the total casualties in the town, including those slaughtered in the cathedral, amounted to eight thousand dead."

YOU TURKS DENY ALL YOUR GENOCIDES AND YOU EXPECT ME TO RELAX BECAUSE YOU SAY ITS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN AGAIN? YOUR RACE NEEDS TO DO SOME GROWING UP. ADMIT TO YOUR PAST. GIVE EQUAL RIGHTS TO EVERYONE EVEN IF ITS TO WOMEN, HOMOSEXUAL, COMMUNIST, CHRISTIAN, BLACK PEOPLE, KURDS, ALEVIS AND SHI'ITES. THEN I WILL TRY AND LIKE THE TURKS.

Comment

Look

First accept the fact that you are ignorant about Turkish and Islamic culture.
              First accept this later we can talk in detail.

PS:Takiyye is used as a lie in Shia in certain cases like during war etc, other than that it is haram/forbidden. In Sunni Islam it is totally banned.

Yes You can go many great places in Bulgaria but they are not as good as agean coast, and medeterenian shores, but yes I know there are many good mountains I would like to go and spend some quality time in those places in Bulgaria.

TurQ I can go to many great places in Bulgaria why would I want to go to Turkey?

Remind me what taquiyya is TurQ? Isnt it lying to protect Islam. YOU ARE LYING ABOUT TURKEY AND YOUR LYING ABOUT ISLAM.

http://www.americanthinker.com/artic...rticle_id=5404

"taquiyya (sanctioned dissimulation of Islamic doctrine to “protect” the faithful), or sheer ignorance, Muslim Jew-hatred, and a Goebbels-like distortion of contemporary events, including the requisite conspiratorial Judenhass (Jew-hatred)."

"The bitter irony is that in stark contrast to Al-Shater’s mendacious slurs against American troops in Iraq and Afghanistan, or Israeli forces in Gaza, Judea or Samaria, it is modern jihad campaigns which have been fraught with the atrocities he enumerates. A few prominent examples include: the Ottoman massacres of the Bulgarians in 1876 and larger genocidal slaughters of the Armenians at the close of the 19th century, through the end of World War I; the Moplah jihad against the hapless Hindus of South India in 1921; the massacres of Assyrian Christians by Arab and Kurdish Muslims near Mosul in 1933; and the recent genocidal jihad waged against Southern Sudanese Christians and Animists by the Arab Muslim Khartoum government, primarily during the last decade of the 20th century."

American correspondent Januarius A. MacGahan recorded these observations from Batak, July-August, 1876 during his investigation of the Bulgarian massacres:

The number of children killed in these massacres is something enormous. They were often spitted on bayonets, and we have several stories from eye-witnesses who saw little babes carried about the streets, both here and at Otluk-kui, on the point of bayonets. The reason is simple. When a Mahometan has killed a certain number of infidels, he is sure of Paradise, no matter what his sins may be…the ordinary Mussulman takes the precept in broader acceptation, and counts women and children as well. Here in Batak the Bashi-Bazouks, in order to swell the count, ripped open pregnant women, and killed the unborn infants. As we approached the middle of the town, bones, skeletons, and skulls became more numerous. There was not a house beneath the ruins of which we did not perceive human remains, and the street besides were strewn with them.

Lord Kinross described the slaughter of the Armenian community of Urfa in December, 1895, one of a series of brutal massacres committed by the Ottoman Turks between 1894 and 1896, as follows:

Cruelest and most ruinous of all were the massacres at Urfa, where the Armenian Christians numbered a third of the total population. Here in December 1895, after a two-months siege of their quarter, the leading Armenians assembled in their cathedral, where they drew up a statement requesting Turkish official protection. Promising this, the Turkish officer in charge surrounded the cathedral with troops. Then a large body of them, with a mob in their wake, rushed through the Armenian quarter, where they plundered all houses and slaughtered all adult males above a certain age. When a large group of young Armenians were brought before a sheikh, he had them thrown down on their backs and held by their hands and feet. Then, in the words of an observer, he recited verses of the Koran and “cut their throats after the Mecca rite of sacrificing sheep.”

When the bugle blast ended the day’s operations some three thousand refugees poured into the cathedral, hoping for sanctuary. But the next morning – a Sunday – a fanatical mob swarmed into the church in an orgy of slaughter, rifling its shrines will cries of “Call upon Christ to prove Himself a greater prophet than Mohammed.” Then they amassed a large pile of straw matting, which they spread over the litter of the corpses and set alight with thirty cans of petroleum. The woodwork of the gallery where a crowd of women and children crouched, wailing in terror, caught fire, and all perished in the flames. Punctiliously, at three-thirty in the afternoon the bugle blew once more, and the Moslem officials proceeded around the Armenian quarter to proclaim that the massacres were over. They had wiped out 126 complete families, without a woman or a baby surviving, and the total casualties in the town, including those slaughtered in the cathedral, amounted to eight thousand dead."

YOU TURKS DENY ALL YOUR GENOCIDES AND YOU EXPECT ME TO RELAX BECAUSE YOU SAY ITS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN AGAIN? YOUR RACE NEEDS TO DO SOME GROWING UP. ADMIT TO YOUR PAST. GIVE EQUAL RIGHTS TO EVERYONE EVEN IF ITS TO WOMEN, HOMOSEXUAL, COMMUNIST, CHRISTIAN, BLACK PEOPLE, KURDS, ALEVIS AND SHI'ITES. THEN I WILL TRY AND LIKE THE TURKS.

Comment

OK Dont relax
                Torture yourself

Again why majority of Bulgarians do enjoy coming to Turkey? If what you were saying was true they wouldnt come to Turkey.

believe me Turkey is a lot better place than Bulgaria, I hope Bulgaria will do better, but right now Turkey is alot better.

Or you could just by a ticket and spend some time in Turkey, get your own experience, but right now you are just torturing yourself.

Of Of

VAlla ipini koparan manyak solugu burda aliyo anlasilan

Comment

Originally posted by TurQ
                  Can you also eloborate how Turks become majority in Bulgaria? I mean if Bulgarians leave and only Turks remain thats how could happen(in my opinion, what's your opinion? how could this happen?)
                  Its called having children. It is a well known fact that Europeans are not having enough children. It is also a well known fact that Muslims have alot of children. In eastern Europe there is a serious problem with this now Bulgarians are not having enough childrens. On the other hand it is not uncommon to see Turkish women having 5 children. Bulgarians ARE leaving Bulgaria for richer nations daily. The infant mortality is also on the rise.

The way the Turks also work is as follows a Turk who was born in Europe goes to Turkey to look for a wife/husband. he/she brings that person back to Europe and they get married and have kids. The wife/husband then brings over members of his/her family like parents, brothers/sisters and cousins. Turkish women in Europe also have more children than Turkish women in Turkey. This is why the population of Turkish colonies in Europe increases by 50% every 10 years.

To summarise:

Bulgarian women are having less children.
                  More Bulgarian children are dying young.
                  More Bulgarians are emigrating abroad.

Turkish women are having more children.
                  More Turkish people are emigrating to Bulgaria.

Anyone can see that eventually the Turks are going to become a majority in Bulgaria.

Comment

Now I feel sorry for you, that should be real hard for you.

Now it is Turks' fault that Bulgarians do not marry or dont have children?
                    Stick to your values, dont escape from family values, marry and have children.

I think that's far better solution.
                    Turkey having strong economy is also good for Bulgaria, so Turkey's bad economy also has bad effect on Bulgarian economy. So you should be grateful Turkey that the situation could have been worse and many thousand more would have immigrated outside.

Please dont blame your problems on Turkey as Turkey being the strongest supporter of Bulgarian economy.

Its called having children. It is a well known fact that Europeans are not having enough children. It is also a well known fact that Muslims have alot of children. In eastern Europe there is a serious problem with this now Bulgarians are not having enough childrens. On the other hand it is not uncommon to see Turkish women having 5 children. Bulgarians ARE leaving Bulgaria for richer nations daily. The infant mortality is also on the rise.

The way the Turks also work is as follows a Turk who was born in Europe goes to Turkey to look for a wife/husband. he/she brings that person back to Europe and they get married and have kids. The wife/husband then brings over members of his/her family like parents, brothers/sisters and cousins. Turkish women in Europe also have more children than Turkish women in Turkey. This is why the population of Turkish colonies in Europe increases by 50% every 10 years.

To summarise:

Bulgarian women are having less children.
                    More Bulgarian children are dying young.
                    More Bulgarians are emigrating abroad.

Turkish women are having more children.
                    More Turkish people are emigrating to Bulgaria.

Anyone can see that eventually the Turks are going to become a majority in Bulgaria.

Comment

I think that TurQ has come to the conclusion that "Turks" being the superior race have average xxxxs of 39.99999999999 cm

Comment

Working...
                      X