Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

The Relationships of Armenia-Turkey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Relationships of Armenia-Turkey

According to public surveys, 90% Armenian youngs think that as long as the East Turkey is not joined to Armenia, there must not be a relationship with Turkey. That is Armenians consider that the only way to make their country developed will be provided by the soils of East Turkey. And as long as Armenia caries on this politic, no one should expect a relationship between Turkey and Armenia. So we can say that even if Turkey recognize the Armenian Genocide, problems will continue. Like Cyprus problem, if Turks don’t accept to be ruled by Greeks in Cyprus, ther will be a no solution as well. It seems like that even if paying reparation will not cause to a peace. So, how does an Armenian hope that Turkey will recognize the Armenian Genocide?

But assuming that if Eastern Turkey joins to Armenia, what will happen to those Turks living in this region? There are two scenerio. They will be ruled by Armenia or deported to the West Turkey. The two probability will surely bring about serious conflict like Palestinia-Israel. It can be also expected the Kurds will involve in this conflict. So, can the Lake Van be a lake of blood again? Perhaps yes, perhaps no.

As the young Armenians are being grown up as the demanders of East Turkey, we can say that the future of Armenia will be the hands of those youngs who don’t want a peaceful relations with Turkey. In fact, it can be, at the moment, clearly seen that The Treaty of Sevres is wanted to be refreshed. So the indipendent war of Turks and The Treaty of Louisanne means nothing for Armenians.

And as the young Armenians has been taken the to the this idea, the young people of Turkey will not undoubtedlly hesitate to go to the exact opposite of this case. With thinking of the help of the other states in the future, one may hope that Armenia may reach to this goal, but the real problem is what will happen then. There is a need to consider this for a long time.

Is there a point you are trying to get across?

Also, what exactly is your interest in this?

That is Armenians consider that the only way to make their country developed will be provided by the soils of East Turkey.
    We don't call occupied Armenia "East Turkey", first of all. Second, occupied Armenia provides geographic advantages, comercial lines, and a Black Sea outlet. Third, re-taking occupied Armenia is not an "only" way to make the liberated Armenia properous and few think its the "only" way. Everything has to start with the lands already liberated.

And as long as Armenia caries on this politic, no one should expect a relationship between Turkey and Armenia.
    As noted, the overwhelming majority of Armenian youth from Armenia, certainly do not "expect" and do not want any relationship. So no problem here for the Armenian side. At least not for the Armenia Armenians.

So, how does an Armenian hope that Turkey will recognize the Armenian Genocide?
    Realistic Armenians? Or "liberal" Armenians living in the west?

Realistic ones don't 'hope' for such a thing.

The two probability will surely bring about serious conflict like Palestinia-Israel.
    There is such a thing as cause and affect you know. Moreover, we are in conflict, it never stopped. We are at war, just a cold one at the momment.

Why is it that we should just "accept" the status quo? Turks didn't "accept" a status quo. They recognised an Armenian state in 1918, yet they invaded shortly committing more the turk-style mass-murder.

I mean what is this? Take this annalogy, someone barges in your home, kills memebers of your family and takes up half your home, then says "ok I recognise the half I left you", then this entity barges further and kilsl more members of your family until you are out of the street. Then this unwelcommed mass-murdering squater tells you "don't come after me, lets move on, you stabbed me in the back anyway and I had to defend myself". Now you go and seek peace, except you can't have an inch of your own house back.

future of Armenia will be the hands of those youngs who don’t want a peaceful relations with Turkey.
    Yes. Accurate annalysis.

The Treaty of Louisanne means nothing for Armenians.
    If I point a gun to your forehead, and force you to sign something, does that signature mean anything to you?

Comment

Originally posted by Krokodil

If I point a gun to your forehead, and force you to sign something, does that signature mean anything to you?
      A small correction. The word Armenia is not mentioned anywhere in the entire treaty and is not signed by any Armenian. In effect, it's not like we were forced to sign something, but more like them making a deal for us without our concent or even participation as we weren't even invited, consulted or represented and that's why it has no validity for Armenians and turkey has even failed to comply with this treaty.

Comment

Albanian,

you hit the nail on the head my friend. Yes all right, this kind of policies like Armenia's can only take the Young people to the extremism in the both side. And it seems clearly that you point your hand to a danger concerninig to the furture. But I don't know how many people take it seriously.

And you know Armenia as single state cannot be threat for Turkey. But in the future, if the other powerful countries support this conflict, surely a lot of blood will be shed but for nothing. And Turkish people know at least must know the meaning of war, because of the war policies of its past. We must be careful and continue to keep the peace in the region. Like Ataturk had said: ''Peace in the homeland, peace on the world.'' Turkish Youngs have believed this till now. I hope this don't change in the future as well.
        I will read the forum rules and not post in Turkish! I will read the forum rules and not post in Turkish! I will read the forum rules and not post in Turkish! I will read the forum rules and not post in Turkish! I will read the forum rules and not post in Turkish! I will read the forum rules and not post in Turkish! I will read the forum rules and not post in Turkish! I will read the forum rules and not post in Turkish!

Comment

Originally posted by Tarrak Hasan
          Like Ataturk had said: ''Peace in the homeland, peace on the world.''
          That would be the peace of the graveyard.

Why do people keep responding to such obvious agents-provocateurs as "Albanian" and "Oslonor"?
          Plenipotentiary meow!

Comment

Originally posted by bell-the-cat
            That would be the peace of the graveyard.

Why do people keep responding to such obvious agents-provocateurs as "Albanian" and "Oslonor"?
            I saw a photograph of Ataturk which shows him as posing with the skulls of Armenians in front of his foot. Of course this is not real. The original photograph shows him with the pupies in front of his foot. And this photomontage was made by an Armenian to provoke all Armenians. When this photograph is showed to a Young Armenian what he/she thinks about Ataturk. However Ataturk was not involved in such things about Armenians in 1915.

Please don't confuse Ataturk with Talat Pasha etc. and don't believe eveything that you heard or saw about him.

And can you tell me which war started by Ataturk? Of course, except independent war. Independent war of Turkey cannot be discussed you know. This was a war of existence-none-existence. And also before that, Ataturk one of a few officers who didn't want to join to the world war-1.
            I will read the forum rules and not post in Turkish! I will read the forum rules and not post in Turkish! I will read the forum rules and not post in Turkish! I will read the forum rules and not post in Turkish! I will read the forum rules and not post in Turkish! I will read the forum rules and not post in Turkish! I will read the forum rules and not post in Turkish! I will read the forum rules and not post in Turkish!

Comment

Originally posted by Tarrak Hasan
              I saw a photograph of Ataturk which shows him as posing with the skulls of Armenians in front of his foot. Of course this is not real. The original photograph shows him with the pupies in front of his foot. And this photomontage was made by an Armenian to provoke all Armenians. When this photograph is showed to a Young Armenian what he/she thinks about Ataturk. However Ataturk was not involved in such things about Armenians in 1915.
              Your memory is tricking you. I've seen it as well. What you see is the corpse of a child at Ataturk's feet. The photograph, as you said ,was obviously not real, and was not intended to appear to be real.

Actually, what I was thinking of was this.
              During the late 1990s I remember a particular front page of a certain Turkish newspaper that has Ataturk's "Peace in the homeland, peace on the world" words under its title banner. Under that was a big, half page photo a row of about 20 corpses - laid out for display. Allegedly PKK fighters killed in an army offensive.
              Plenipotentiary meow!

Comment

Originally posted by Albanian
                According to public surveys, 90% Armenian youngs think that as long as the East Turkey is not joined to Armenia, there must not be a relationship with Turkey.
                I take you for a misinformed person and not someone who's trying to poison the minds of the uninformed.

It does not matter what the Armenian youth think. Our home was barbarically taken from us by killing our nation and we'll see justice done even it's the end of the world.

In the political world things are different.

Armenia has time and again announced loud and clear that they are ready to start relations with Turkey without any preconditions.

It's the genocidal, pan-turkist Turkey, who has imposed an illegal embargo on Armenia, and claims to be a modern and secular, European state.
                The immoral Euroxxxs turn a blind eye to this and have started the EU accession talks with the murderous occupiers, who set conditions for the lifting of the embargo.

It's the Turks who are the intolerant savages. They are the bad guys, never forget.
                Four things denialist Turks do when they are confronted with facts:

I. They change the subject [SIZE="1"](e.g. they copy/paste tons of garbage to divert attention).[/SIZE]
                II. They project [SIZE="1"](e.g. they replace "Turk" with "Armenian" and vice versa and they regurgitate Armenian history).[/SIZE]
                III. They offend [SIZE="1"](e.g. they cuss, threaten and/or mock).[/SIZE]
                IV. They shut up and say nothing.

[URL="http://b.imagehost.org/download/0689/azerbaijan-real-fake-absurd.pdf"][COLOR="Red"]A country named Azerbaijan north of the Arax River [B]NEVER[/B] existed before 1918[/COLOR][/URL]

Comment

Originally posted by redandblood
                  If your aunt had a mustache, you could call her an uncle.)))

Talk about reality gentleman. Who are you dealing with here? If you think its so easy, go and invate the damn country, wht is this all fear?
                  Kisses and Hugs
                  You don't get it. Remember the Treaty of Sevres, it was provided by the help of Europeans. Can you guarantie that it will not be re-applied. Think that why does the EU want Turkey to recognized the AG?

Comment

Hellektor, do you think that your ideas really define Turks exactly? I hope next time you have more logical statements.

Comment

Working...
                    X