Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Hi everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TurQ
    May be you'll wave when you come for a soccer match

Supposidely in Islam the first person that approaches alianation between two parties with a selfcritical look and repentance is most blessed or does that happen only in movies?
    "All truth passes through three stages:
    First, it is ridiculed;
    Second, it is violently opposed; and
    Third, it is accepted as self-evident."

Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

Comment

That is based on one of the Prophet Muhammed's Hadiths. This is central to a Muslim's inner life to control ego, which is the most dangerous enemy to oneself.

Originally posted by Gavur
      Supposidely in Islam the first person that approaches alianation between two parties with a selfcritical look and repentance is most blessed or does that happen only in movies?

Comment

Hmm,
        I did invite him for the match and wave the flag. Thats a quite gesture imo against his threats to get land from TR.

Comment

I guess we use religion also as it suits us .What a pity!
          First, it is ridiculed;

Comment

Yes it is, thats a major problem. People are supposed to live what they believe, shouldnt let their way of life to change the religon.

I guess we use religion also as it suits us .What a pity!

Comment

Yes we can all be guilty of falling short since were human but when our deficancy is reflected to us we must recognize it and amend ourselves above it.A gesture just doesnt cutit imo.
              First, it is ridiculed;

Comment

So should I applaud him and encourage him to occupy Turkey? I just made a gesture, eventhough he is threatening I still welcome him to wae Armenian flag in a soccer match, which means there should be (diplomatic)relations between us so that we could held sports events and could wave our flags without hessitation in each other's country's.

I dont understand what you found wrong with this.

But yes other than that, I also think same about religon and about our approach to it.

Yes we can all be guilty of falling short since were human but when our deficancy is reflected to us we must recognize it and amend ourselves above it.A gesture just doesnt cutit imo.

Comment

Originally posted by TurQ
                  So should I applaud him and encourage him to occupy Turkey? I just made a gesture, eventhough he is threatening I still welcome him to wae Armenian flag in a soccer match, which means there should be (diplomatic)relations between us so that we could held sports events and could wave our flags without hessitation in each other's country's.

I dont understand what you found wrong with this.

But yes other than that, I also think same about religon and about our approach to it.

This is not just this converation its actually about the whole dialog were having.I just now felt inspired to say it as a question to you to keep in mind every time you side step the answers because of fear of the unknown.
                  And also for us.
                  First, it is ridiculed;

Comment

My Copy/Paste Routine Welcome

Originally posted by realityShow
                    Which land return are you talking about? You are always welcome to get together, drink Turkish coffee with Turkish hospitality; but be sure that you won't get any land from Turkey. But please welcome to live in Turkey in peace under Turkish flag, we would like to see you as a neighbour, friend, brother, business partner...
                    Seems like we have new parrots.
                    Where's my mega file?
                    OK, I found it. For this parrot I paste:

You won't give. We will take.
                    It’s only that the US of A is pouring hundreds of billions of dollar$ down the bottomless throat of the Sick Man of Europe. When the Turkish schlong pops out of the Zionist/Anglo-xxxson mouths and they get enough of Turkish Delight sprayed all over their immoral muzzles, we will kick your Tatar asses back to Mongolia, the hell you come from and the hell you belong.
                    Four things denialist Turks do when they are confronted with facts:

I. They change the subject [SIZE="1"](e.g. they copy/paste tons of garbage to divert attention).[/SIZE]
                    II. They project [SIZE="1"](e.g. they replace "Turk" with "Armenian" and vice versa and they regurgitate Armenian history).[/SIZE]
                    III. They offend [SIZE="1"](e.g. they cuss, threaten and/or mock).[/SIZE]
                    IV. They shut up and say nothing.

[URL="http://b.imagehost.org/download/0689/azerbaijan-real-fake-absurd.pdf"][COLOR="Red"]A country named Azerbaijan north of the Arax River [B]NEVER[/B] existed before 1918[/COLOR][/URL]

Comment

My Copy/Paste Routine Welcome 2

Originally posted by wicked
                      First of all, I'm Turk (read brainwashed parrot H.) and deny your genocide assersitions. You can have France, Canada etc.. on your side but there is always Çanakkale and our war of liberation, I think they always keep in their minds. No nation can dictate their ideas to us and my country, we are always free and don't care who is with us or not.

I'm just a Turk and want peace in our earth, not lies and war.

So I see there is no freedom of speech in this forum, please ban me too like my other friends.

Ozan
                      OK. What do I paste for this parrot?
                      Here it is, they say red writings are remembered easier:

Armenians lived in their homeland for thousands of years, then the Turks invaded and after centuries of abuse they decided to empty Armenia of its indigenous inhabitants. As a result no Christian Armenians live in their ancestral home anymore. This is by definition called genocide, end of story.
                      Four things denialist Turks do when they are confronted with facts:

I. They change the subject [SIZE="1"](e.g. they copy/paste tons of garbage to divert attention).[/SIZE]
                      II. They project [SIZE="1"](e.g. they replace "Turk" with "Armenian" and vice versa and they regurgitate Armenian history).[/SIZE]
                      III. They offend [SIZE="1"](e.g. they cuss, threaten and/or mock).[/SIZE]
                      IV. They shut up and say nothing.

[URL="http://b.imagehost.org/download/0689/azerbaijan-real-fake-absurd.pdf"][COLOR="Red"]A country named Azerbaijan north of the Arax River [B]NEVER[/B] existed before 1918[/COLOR][/URL]

Comment

Working...
                      X