Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Discussions-Seperated from the Pictures Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by realityShow
    Thanks for your answer which showed me that you (Hellektor & friends who like cursing to people passed away, especially Ataturk) didn't worth to discuss on any matter... And please keep in mind; you won't get a xxxx from this country with this attitude...
    You disrespect millions of our dead all the time by claiming those innocent women, men, children and elderly were ALL traitors who deserved to be annihilated.

You disrespect millions of our dead all the time whose home you invaded, who you used and abused for a thousand years and gave them slow death for thank you for building your xxxxing "empire".

You disrespect millions of our dead all the time by claiming they never existed and you destroy our millennia old cultural monuments, disrespecting our spiritual heritage to "prove" your claim.

You disrespect millions of our dead all the time by savagely destroying their gravestones, gems of human genius each one of them, not giving them the respect to rest in peace.

You disrespect millions of our dead all the time by denying that you exterminated them only because they were Armenian.

You are pissed because I curse one of these genocidal bandits who committed this sort of barbarity and by inventing a bogus history, brainwashed you into what you are.

To hell with Cacaturk.

Please try to take your country back and make my day...
    What's the hurry? That day will come, and I paste again:
    It’s only that the US of A is pouring hundreds of billions of dollar$ down the bottomless throat of the Sick Man of Europe. When the Turkish schlong pops out of the Zionist/Freemaosn mouths and they get enough of Turkish Delight sprayed all over their immoral muzzles, we will kick your Tatar asses back to Mongolia, the hell you come from and the hell you belong.
    Four things denialist Turks do when they are confronted with facts:

I. They change the subject [SIZE="1"](e.g. they copy/paste tons of garbage to divert attention).[/SIZE]
    II. They project [SIZE="1"](e.g. they replace "Turk" with "Armenian" and vice versa and they regurgitate Armenian history).[/SIZE]
    III. They offend [SIZE="1"](e.g. they cuss, threaten and/or mock).[/SIZE]
    IV. They shut up and say nothing.

[URL="http://b.imagehost.org/download/0689/azerbaijan-real-fake-absurd.pdf"][COLOR="Red"]A country named Azerbaijan north of the Arax River [B]NEVER[/B] existed before 1918[/COLOR][/URL]

Comment

Originally posted by Hellektor
      You disrespect millions of our dead all the time by claiming those innocent women, men, children and elderly were ALL traitors who deserved to be annihilated.

You disrespect millions of our dead all the time whose home you invaded, who you used and abused for a thousand years and gave them slow death for thank you for building your xxxxing "empire".

You disrespect millions of our dead all the time by claiming they never existed and you destroy our millennia old cultural monuments, disrespecting our spiritual heritage to "prove" your claim.

You disrespect millions of our dead all the time by savagely destroying their gravestones, gems of human genius each one of them, not giving them the respect to rest in peace.

You disrespect millions of our dead all the time by denying that you exterminated them only because they were Armenian.

You are pissed because I curse one of these genocidal bandits who committed this sort of barbarity and by inventing a bogus history, brainwashed you into what you are.

To hell with Cacaturk.

What's the hurry? That day will come, and I paste again:
      It’s only that the US of A is pouring hundreds of billions of dollar$ down the bottomless throat of the Sick Man of Europe. When the Turkish schlong pops out of the Zionist/Freemaosn mouths and they get enough of Turkish Delight sprayed all over their immoral muzzles, we will kick your Tatar asses back to Mongolia, the hell you come from and the hell you belong.
      I won't get into a race with you to show you who curses worse Hellektor... I have been talking to lots of guys in this forum and I could say that you are very different from them and you don't seem to be an Armenian... A Nazi maybe but not an Armenian nor Turk... I don't respect you at all... So this conversation with you is over for me; you may continue to curse as much as you want... And I would like to thank all the admins that shows a great example of double standart; I am 100% sure that I would be banned already if I told half of this xxxx about Armenia and your ancestors...

Comment

I won't get into a race with you to show you who curses worse Hellektor... I have been talking to lots of guys in this forum and I could say that you are very different from them and you don't seem to be an Armenian... A Nazi maybe but not an Armenian nor Turk... I don't respect you at all... So this conversation with you is over for me; you may continue to curse as much as you want... And I would like to thank all the admins that shows a great example of double standart; I am 100% sure that I would be banned already if I told half of this xxxx about Armenia and your ancestors...
        aaaaaaaa, you have feelings too

can't handle the heat get out

Comment

Diagnosis of the Psychosis: Symptom I They change the subject

You don't get it, do you?
          You say Ataturk is your hero:

I show you the chronology of his genocidal acts but it seems you don't give a xxxx about that. You put your head in the sand and you are hurt by my disapproval of the genocidal bandit but you do not provide PROOF to refute the FACTS, instead you call me a Nazi! You just change the subject. Very convenient, isn't it?

It’s the result of your brain damage done by your fascist government.
          Ataturk invented all those lies that you believe is your history. He corrupted your minds.
          He also personally affected my life but that’s another story.

I'm only trying to show you, that piece of garbage was just that, not a hero.

He killed my people and stole my homeland, may he rot in hell.
          Four things denialist Turks do when they are confronted with facts:

I. They change the subject [SIZE="1"](e.g. they copy/paste tons of garbage to divert attention).[/SIZE]
          II. They project [SIZE="1"](e.g. they replace "Turk" with "Armenian" and vice versa and they regurgitate Armenian history).[/SIZE]
          III. They offend [SIZE="1"](e.g. they cuss, threaten and/or mock).[/SIZE]
          IV. They shut up and say nothing.

[URL="http://b.imagehost.org/download/0689/azerbaijan-real-fake-absurd.pdf"][COLOR="Red"]A country named Azerbaijan north of the Arax River [B]NEVER[/B] existed before 1918[/COLOR][/URL]

Comment

Kemal

Any nation's progress depends on self-critical reflection. How can that happen in Turkey when it is a crime to speak against Kemal? A quasi-religious figure whose picture is found in every public building in every part of Turkey - today's Turks must come to terms with the fact that today's world is very different from that of Kemal's time. Kemal is revered as the saviour of the Turkish nation from Ottoman decline and Greek and Allied armies during WWI and the continuing war with Greece until 1923.

In doing so he was responsible for the acts of Genocide against the Armenians and afterwards, on a smaller scale, the Pontus Greeks. Can he be forgiven or exonerated by the peoples he exterminated? NO. But his actions are explained by the circumstances of a crumbling Turkish nation led by a sultan willing to relegate his country to colonial status.

What need does today's strong, protected Turkey, while knocking on Europe's door have for denying its minorities their freedom? Does it have so much to lose by admitting that its founding father was indeed responsible for war crimes? Do Turks really believe that their state would fall apart if Kemal were found to be less than a 'hero'?

Kemal accomplished extraordinary feats at extraordinary costs to millions of civilians that did not fit in with the nationalist 'grand visions' of the early 20th century. Turks, Armenians, Greeks and all others would all benefit from this realisation.

Comment

Good post katsaridas welcome to the Forum!

and Wb Hellektor good to see you back
              "All truth passes through three stages:
              First, it is ridiculed;
              Second, it is violently opposed; and
              Third, it is accepted as self-evident."

Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

Comment

Katsulides

Critisms are OK, but you're baing your assumptions as facts, thats the wrong part. it is also fact that Greeks are in no position of criticiizing Turks and Turkey. Your seeking for rightousness from Turks is actually a not rightous thing to do cause, it is nothing but a political agenda.
                When you're talking about Pontus Greeks you have to talk also about the Turks and Laz people during Russian occupation of Black sea region, or the Turks of Agean region. As long as you're ignoring those you have no right to expect us to value your criticisms.

Thank you

Originally posted by katsaridas
                Any nation's progress depends on self-critical reflection. How can that happen in Turkey when it is a crime to speak against Kemal? A quasi-religious figure whose picture is found in every public building in every part of Turkey - today's Turks must come to terms with the fact that today's world is very different from that of Kemal's time. Kemal is revered as the saviour of the Turkish nation from Ottoman decline and Greek and Allied armies during WWI and the continuing war with Greece until 1923.

In doing so he was responsible for the acts of Genocide against the Armenians and afterwards, on a smaller scale, the Pontus Greeks. Can he be forgiven or exonerated by the peoples he exterminated? NO. But his actions are explained by the circumstances of a crumbling Turkish nation led by a sultan willing to relegate his country to colonial status.

What need does today's strong, protected Turkey, while knocking on Europe's door have for denying its minorities their freedom? Does it have so much to lose by admitting that its founding father was indeed responsible for war crimes? Do Turks really believe that their state would fall apart if Kemal were found to be less than a 'hero'?

Kemal accomplished extraordinary feats at extraordinary costs to millions of civilians that did not fit in with the nationalist 'grand visions' of the early 20th century. Turks, Armenians, Greeks and all others would all benefit from this realisation.

Comment

TurQ, we all have a political agenda but you mistake mine as being a nationalist one. I do not propose that Greeks have a lillywhite history OR present. I am ashamed at the way we treat the hard working Albanians in our country and the little we do to help our fellow muslim citizens of Turkish descent in Thrace. I am not pretending to be righteous and I am not here to engage in a tit for tat exchange with you. This is a forum for Armenian Genocide topics, however. So in deference to this sensitive topic, let's stick to the subject

Comment

OK thats good to hear that, if you're really into human side of those events and tragedies we are on same track.

Originally posted by katsaridas
                    TurQ, we all have a political agenda but you mistake mine as being a nationalist one. I do not propose that Greeks have a lillywhite history OR present. I am ashamed at the way we treat the hard working Albanians in our country and the little we do to help our fellow muslim citizens of Turkish descent in Thrace. I am not pretending to be righteous and I am not here to engage in a tit for tat exchange with you. This is a forum for Armenian Genocide topics, however. So in deference to this sensitive topic, let's stick to the subject

Comment

Originally posted by emperorofthesky
                      I feel comfortable that Kurds, Greeks and Jews are not stupid people to believe this genocide bs.
                      Has it occured to you that Greece has officially recognized the Armenian Genocide?

Woo woo! Here comes the clue train, last stop is you!

Comment

Working...
                      X