Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Swiss accept Armenia 'genocide'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and of course cyprus is getting in too, so i dont see much prospect for turkey in the near future, thank god.

diskoleil when i said we would be screwed i didnt mean militarily i meant that turkey would have a lot more political leverage once they get into the eu and this could help it push its genocide denying , inhuman agenda.

300 POSTS. im too gangster for you peopl

Comment

Originally posted by jahannam bidi inas ais ankam
      yev ansbar anhasomething...
      oh man I cant believe I dont remember it.
      it's been a long time though
      elementary...
      hey remindme!!!
      Let's see if I remember...

Bidi Inas
      By Vahan Tekeyan

Bidi inas ays ankam
      yev al i sbar anharir.
      bidi mnas kednin vra, jangrdelov hoghe ter,
      ou ter yergar chmernis bidi, yev doont mokhir yeghadz bidi dzadzgé kez,
      yerpemni doont yeroozer.

Herik vorkan ashkharhin tasv ou charik hastsootsir,
      vorkan i sook tatkhetsir kaghak ou kugh, tashd ou ler.
      herik mayrer latsin pooyneri vra tsanootsir,
      yev mer sirogh srdneroon mech letsootsir ken ou her

Bidi inas....Ginas al, payts vorbesi ter janchas:
      Ko anark sirdt dzagogh medzakooyn tsave verchin
      bidi zarnen kez anonk, vor kez hajakh prgetsin

Ou chmeradz, bidi desnes artar badoohas
      dzaghgile mer yergrin zor toghootsir averag
      Ou tsndzootyoon merin, ko sdroogi achkin dag.

Comment

Tigran, I guess even if Turkey entered the EU it wouldnt have that much of a decisive power... because the decisions go through voting so only Turkey would not be effective in terms of deciding about something regarding Armenia... The other countries might or might not favor Armenia also... I hope the genocide gets recognition (by Turkey) asap, so that it wont be a matter between Armenia and Turkey and those who have recognized it...

Comment

Originally posted by disksoleil We are not fit for the EU in monetary terms right now... But if we one day enter the EU neither EU countries nor Armenia, nor any other country in the world should fear us (in military terms). But i do not know how Turkey's entrance to EU would affect Armenia anyway... Hmmm... Maybe if Turkey entered EU and Armenia were to try to enter also, Turkey might try to bar Armenia unless Armenia gave up Karabagh or something... Just some hypothesis... But maybe there wont be such problems by then...

I personally think that Turkey should not enter EU. As far as everyone is concerned EU membership is wanted for economic reasons. I believe Turkey could overcome economic problems on its own and keep trading with EU without membership.

*Gave up Karabagh*? get serious

Comment

I did not mean that Armenia would give up... i meant they might demand or something... it is a possiblity anyway, like it or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Dants Let's see if I remember...

Bidi Inas
              By Vahan Tekeyan

Bidi inas ays ankam
              yev al i sbar anharir.
              bidi mnas kednin vra, jangrdelov hoghe ter,
              ou ter yergar chmernis bidi, yev doont mokhir yeghadz bidi dzadzgé kez,
              yerpemni doont yeroozer.

Herik vorkan ashkharhin tasv ou charik hastsootsir,
              vorkan i sook tatkhetsir kaghak ou kugh, tashd ou ler.
              herik mayrer latsin pooyneri vra tsanootsir,
              yev mer sirogh srdneroon mech letsootsir ken ou her

Bidi inas....Ginas al, payts vorbesi ter janchas:
              Ko anark sirdt dzagogh medzakooyn tsave verchin
              bidi zarnen kez anonk, vor kez hajakh prgetsin

Ou chmeradz, bidi desnes artar badoohas
              dzaghgile mer yergrin zor toghootsir averag
              Ou tsndzootyoon merin, ko sdroogi achkin dag.
              wow
              I can't believe I used to know that by heart when i was freakin 8 !
              and I can't believe you remembered it!
              good job Vrouyr jan.
              shat lavnes doo!
              hehe

Comment

Originally posted by jahannam wow
                I can't believe I used to know that by heart when i was freakin 8 !
                and I can't believe you remembered it!
                good job Vrouyr jan.
                shat lavnes doo!
                hehe
                Dou el vad ches kuro jan!

But yeah, I'm better than you

Comment

amaaaaaa lol
                  I thought you didn't have that "omniscient" kinda ego problem lol
                  lets just hope you're kidding
                  khentoog

Comment

Originally posted by jahannam amaaaaaa lol
                    I thought you didn't have that "omniscient" kinda ego problem lol
                    lets just hope you're kidding
                    khentoog
                    I kid....I kid because I love

Comment

I'm honored your majesty

Comment

Working...
                      X