Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

What do Turks have for Japan and Korea??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do Turks have for Japan and Korea??

Hello, I am kinda new here. I found my way here trying to find out why in many forums these Turks are so pissed. I have no clue what they have against non-Turkish folks. And here I am trying to find out more about Turkey from other points of view.

Forums that are moderated by Turks are unintelligible ranging from bad english to awkward facts and seemingly impossible conclusions based on conclusions so vague that I wonder if they can't differientiate between vinegar and battery acid. Sadly not many people know the Turks to well especially first hand experience. So here I am. Anyways let me begin my questions.

I would like to know, what do you guys here know of Pan-Turanism? The Turks sound like they are genuine in their intentions to help the ulghers and the other stans. Oh boy do they go overboard with the East Turkestan thingy. I would have fallen for the trick if it wasn't for there poorly managed temper, sweeping racism, plagerism, hate, usage of racially derogatory words.

The notorious website of www.turania.com is known for Turks calling non-turkish asians or asians not turkish enough as "g**ks","N*ps","c****s" you name it, they called it.

These Grey-Wolves make the KKK look like charity raising flower gardeners.

These guys are so bad at keeping their cool that their expressions and body languages already spoken volumes of their ulterior motives.

I would also like to know why Turks have such a high interest in Japan and Korea?? I don't know how they are related but the "Pan-Turanian" dictionary says that Japanese are Turks and Turks are Japanese and vice-versa and that they have been inbreeding for hundreds of thousands of years.

For Kim Jong, there will be gain and the US will be forced into a decision of whether to cut ties with Turkey or accept Korea North as an ally as to not offend Turkey because Washington don't want to be alone in the middle east.
    If Kim Jong is crazy enough to think he is a Turk, or maybe he is one.

Japan, well the Turks seem to love to use Japanese achievements to praise it as their own achievements. I don't know whether to laugh or cry when the Turks claim that they own all the high-end electronic and mechanical companies there. The Turanian-encyclopedia states that Turanian achievements are Japanese achievements therefore making it a Turkish achievement where as Japanese and Turks are of one ethnicity.

Do you think the Japanese would really believe that?? Weren't the Turks just devastated when their "brothers" label them gaijin and kick them out of stores with signs that say "no-gaijin". Now if the Turk was armed, the Japanese will have to let him in regardless.

Unless these Pan-Turanian folks want to claim "hentai", "panty-vending-machines", and "phallus" worshipping then I know where the link comes in.

Seems the the Grey-Wolves want ownership of Korea for the nukes and Japan for its hentai, used panties and loli fetish. The Turkish PM would love that, wasn't he a pedo to begin with?

Unless there is another ulterior motive I am missing then can someone else explain to my why Turks are trying to Turkicify, Turanize and convert Korea and Japan?? Isn't it a bit farfetched a claim? I would like to know why.

I think to the Turks the whole world is "Turk with amnesia"
    "All truth passes through three stages:
    First, it is ridiculed;
    Second, it is violently opposed; and
    Third, it is accepted as self-evident."

Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

Comment

Working...
    X