Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Hey can anyone here help me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey can anyone here help me

I am starting up a website to inform people about the genocide, latinos and chicanos especially, because very few of us know about the genocide and I think its a good thing to spread awareness of it, I am doing this in both English and Spanish. I also want to put this across to Irish audiences (as I am half Irish and precious few of us know about the genocide).

In principle I am writing articles against a dude named Holdwater, you have probably heard of him, well his website if full of some very nasty and racist stuff, so I feel it might be good to spit back and with twice ferosity. If anyone wants to help or has information that can help or point to places for such information please tell me as I would really I appreciate that, I feel it as my duty to stand up to racism and this man has many Anti-Armenian prejudices.

Also if anyone will get miffed if I use some of the evidence you guys have here and maybe one or two pics.

Thanks.

Originally posted by Pedro Xaramillo
    I am starting up a website to inform people about the genocide, latinos and chicanos especially, because very few of us know about the genocide and I think its a good thing to spread awareness of it, I am doing this in both English and Spanish. I also want to put this across to Irish audiences (as I am half Irish and precious few of us know about the genocide).

In principle I am writing articles against a dude named Holdwater, you have probably heard of him, well his website if full of some very nasty and racist stuff, so I feel it might be good to spit back and with twice ferosity. If anyone wants to help or has information that can help or point to places for such information please tell me as I would really I appreciate that, I feel it as my duty to stand up to racism and this man has many Anti-Armenian prejudices.

Also if anyone will get miffed if I use some of the evidence you guys have here and maybe one or two pics.

Thanks.

Feel free to use whatever you want from here. On just about every single subject he covers in his vile filled website, you can find refuted here in one of our threads or from an article we have sourced.
    General Antranik (1865-1927): “I am not a nationalist. I recognize only one nation, the nation of the oppressed.”

Comment

Thanks man

I'm surprised his website is still up, I complained to his host but he is in his rights of freedom of speech, yadda yadda.

I mean its probably the most racist website I've seen aside from Stormfront, but thank you man it will be a great help, I'm first going to host it as a freewebs acount until my net gets upgraded then I'm going to put on a proper website. Mind if I link to here if people want forums?

Comment

Originally posted by Pedro Xaramillo
        I'm surprised his website is still up, I complained to his host but he is in his rights of freedom of speech, yadda yadda.

I mean its probably the most racist website I've seen aside from Stormfront, but thank you man it will be a great help, I'm first going to host it as a freewebs acount until my net gets upgraded then I'm going to put on a proper website. Mind if I link to here if people want forums?

The Sites

English-language websites are a key part of the arsenal of those who would deny the Turkish genocide of the Armenians

There are dozens of English-language Armenian genocide denial websites. Their content ranges from video clips of lectures by prominent academic deniers to photos and home addresses of U.S. scholars who affirm the genocide to bigoted anti- Armenian screeds. The following are capsule descriptions of four top sites:

TALL ARMENIAN TALE

Claiming to present "the other side of the falsified genocide," this website describes Armenians as lemmings and makes the argument that Armenians are inherently traitorous. Murad "Holdwater" Gumen, a Turkish-American illustrator best known for his work on Disney and Warner Bros. cartoon characters, is the webmaster for this site. "Armenians have clung to the tragic events of so long ago as a form of ethnic identity, and have considered it their duty to perpetuate this myth," he writes. "As descendants of the merchant class from the Ottoman Empire, Armenians have been successful in acquiring the wealth and power to make their voices heard … and they have made good use of the 'Christian' connection to gain the sympathies of Westerners who share their religion and prejudices."

ARMENIAN GENOCIDE HOAX

This site's title is somewhat misleading because, instead of presenting the Armenian genocide as fakery, it focuses on the semantic argument that Armenians were the victims of massacres but not genocide. "The genocide label is simply propaganda to associate Turks with evil and is a form of Anti-Turkism," the site argues. Its anonymous writers present the massacres as occurring in the midst of a frenzied civil war fought along ethnic lines, posing the rhetorical question, "When a nation loses a rebellion in a civil war, what better way to seek revenge than to claim it was genocide?"

ARMENIANS 1915

This blog features the writings of Yuksel Oktay, a Turkish-American energy consultant and power plant designer who has lived in Turkey since 1995 and is a prolific Armenian genocide denier. It's also the primary online promoter of the increasingly popular conspiracy theory among Turkish ultranationalists that affirming the Armenian genocide is the first stage in a secret Armenian plot to assume control of Turkish lands, similar to the "reconquista" conspiracy theory held by many U.S. anti-immigration extremists who believe Mexico is plotting to "reconquer" the Southwestern United States.

ARMENIAN REALITY

Armenian Reality details a comprehensive alternative universe in which Muslim Turks were the victim of an Armenian-perpetrated genocide during World War I, not the other way around. The site also repeatedly characterizes Armenians as terrorists, making the outlandish claim that "Armenian crimes against humanity and war crimes against the Ottoman Turkish … have been forgotten amidst congressional preoccupation with placating the vocal and richly financed Armenian lobby."

Intelligence Report
        Summer 2008
        General Antranik (1865-1927): “I am not a nationalist. I recognize only one nation, the nation of the oppressed.”

Comment

Dude, you rule

Thats helped me alot, I'm also starting to try and do YouTube movies showing the racism on these websites. The one post on a Turkish denying website actually attacked SOAD for putting subliminal messages in the minds of children to believe the genocide (I xxxx you not). It pisses a person off, that and I like SOAD

This will help me big time, I also know a few people on YouTube making videos about the Genocide which I'm gonna put there vids up too there.

I heard the whole thing with Turkey claiming that Armenia is trying to reconquer the area. Hope to God they don't see our posts, they'll believe there is a Mexican Armenian conspiracy growing and don't forget I'm half Irish, they'll say the IRA is here too .

But seriously, I mean its really unfair to acuse you of something like that after they made your people suffer so much. I'm just worried how Armenians living in Turkey are doing if there are sites like these.
          The whole Minutemen thing is funny as the reconquista happened in Spain to throw out the Moors, which we are in truth far from Spanish.
          But its nice to know we have your support and don't buy into the reconquesta nonsene

Comment

Working...
          X