Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Ermeni Dolu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ermeni Dolu

when you run someone over with a car, for example, and they survive but with brain damage, they still have a soul.

when people live a lie for 100s of years and know it to be a lie, yet go on as if things are normal - they start to corrode their soul - until it rots away.

this respectively describes the collective condition of armenians and turks.

armenians derive their existence ultimately from the rocks and dirt of eastern anatolia. you can't kill rocks and dirt - so armenians will always exist whether anyone likes it or not (including armenians).

RAPE

when the turks ancestors raped armenians they also ensured that armenians will be around for a long time. the ermenia dolu is now in their brains, bones, blood and souls. this ermeni dolu is struggling to come out - and its coming out whether anyone likes it or not.

ERMENI DOLU IS ALL OVER YOUR FACE

ermeni dolu is not only in the body and soul of many turks - its also all over their face.

when many turks look in a mirror they see ermeni dolu in their face and some wish they were dead.

MIRRORS DON'T LIE

and you can only lie to yourself for so long - for so many generations before you turn suicidal, homocidal or into a zombie

ULTRA NATIONALIST ZOMBIES

a lot of turks seem zombie-like and its not just ultra nationalist wannbe wolves, hawks or other predatory animals.

there are many nice, polite turks and we talk pleasantly but they have a suffocated soul. when i look into their eyes right through the pupils and into their soul i can feel their numbness. i might be brain-damaged but i have a soul.

then there are the flesh easting zombies who killed hrant dink. their soul is dead and they have to consume the living to keep existing. they wish they were like the noble wolf, arslan, or hawk, but are instead just sickly, weak, fragile little humans with a dead soul. its sad and i feel bad for them.

TANER AKCAM

he has ermeni dolu in and on him. a lot of people like him don't want to suffocate their souls any longer. they are really much more concerned with reviving their soul than doing whats right. its so plainly obvious in their writings. this entire mess is not about any particular goal or improvement of everyday things - its about doing the right thing - and only that.

ALMOST EVERYWHERE

armenians will never disappear because of the rocks and dirt of eastern anatolia, the ermeni dolu in the brains, DNA, and reproductive system of turks, and because armenians are spread all over the world. armenians are also part of the dirt that grows the food for turks. think of that next time you eat that yalanci dolma.

three, four, and five generations later with brain damage, ermeni dolu still works and like people half-conscious, we keep rolling on even though the ride is rough.

Originally posted by antranig View Post
    when you run someone over with a car, for example, and they survive but with brain damage, they still have a soul.

when people live a lie for 100s of years and know it to be a lie, yet go on as if things are normal - they start to corrode their soul - until it rots away.

this respectively describes the collective condition of armenians and turks.

armenians derive their existence ultimately from the rocks and dirt of eastern anatolia. you can't kill rocks and dirt - so armenians will always exist whether anyone likes it or not (including armenians).

RAPE

when the turks ancestors raped armenians they also ensured that armenians will be around for a long time. the ermenia dolu is now in their brains, bones, blood and souls. this ermeni dolu is struggling to come out - and its coming out whether anyone likes it or not.

ermeni dolu is not only in the body and soul of many turks - its also all over their face.

when many turks look in a mirror they see ermeni dolu in their face and some wish they were dead.

MIRRORS DON'T LIE

and you can only lie to yourself for so long - for so many generations before you turn suicidal, homocidal or into a zombie

ULTRA NATIONALIST ZOMBIES

a lot of turks seem zombie-like and its not just ultra nationalist wannbe wolves, hawks or other predatory animals.

there are many nice, polite turks and we talk pleasantly but they have a suffocated soul. when i look into their eyes right through the pupils and into their soul i can feel their numbness. i might be brain-damaged but i have a soul.

then there are the flesh easting zombies who killed hrant dink. their soul is dead and they have to consume the living to keep existing. they wish they were like the noble wolf, arslan, or hawk, but are instead just sickly, weak, fragile little humans with a dead soul. its sad and i feel bad for them.

TANER AKCAM

he has ermeni dolu in and on him. a lot of people like him don't want to suffocate their souls any longer. they are really much more concerned with reviving their soul than doing whats right. its so plainly obvious in their writings. this entire mess is not about any particular goal or improvement of everyday things - its about doing the right thing - and only that.

ALMOST EVERYWHERE

armenians will never disappear because of the rocks and dirt of eastern anatolia, the ermeni dolu in the brains, DNA, and reproductive system of turks, and because armenians are spread all over the world. armenians are also part of the dirt that grows the food for turks. think of that next time you eat that yalanci dolma.

three, four, and five generations later with brain damage, ermeni dolu still works and like people half-conscious, we keep rolling on even though the ride is rough.
    Very Impressive, thankyou....
    I have been there... I have seen ruins of St. Karapet!

Comment

Originally posted by antranig View Post

RAPE

MIRRORS DON'T LIE

That is some scary stuff, if I was a Turk I would stay away from you.

BTW, do you have any scientific backing of this Armenian secret weapon?

Comment

I think Antranig is onto something, and the fact that 93 years later Turkish denialist politicians are fighting over whether or not they have Armenian blood, and suing and counter-suing each other over it, is oddly and surreally proof positive.

As Joseph noted in another thread, it is truly surreal the way the ghosts of murdered Armenians are manifesting their revenge.

Comment

Originally posted by phantom View Post
          I think Antranig is onto something, and the fact that 93 years later Turkish denialist politicians are fighting over whether or not they have Armenian blood, and suing and counter-suing each other over it, is oddly and surreally proof positive.

As Joseph noted in another thread, it is truly surreal the way the ghosts of murdered Armenians are manifesting their revenge.
          Phantom, I have heard of this before and I have always said myself that if you get even a little bit of Armenian blood in you it is over, but I am not fully convinced of its extend to this degree and I have trouble with it in regards to racism.

Tell you the truth my comment was to see what his response would be if he was challenged by some ultra nationalist. This position is not easily defended.

Comment

Another major point forgotten is that not only are the Turks angry or mad at the "ghosts of murdered Armenians" but are also furious that Armenians, even AFTER the Genocide, lived with Turks and made them prosper or helped them out in many ways. The Ermeni got themselves into modern Turkish history. The Turks wanted to forget that we existed but forgot that we lived right next to them and still do today.
            THE ROAD TO FREEDOM AND JUSTICE IS A LONG ONE!

Comment

Originally posted by Edoman View Post
              Phantom, I have heard of this before and I have always said myself that if you get even a little bit of Armenian blood in you it is over, but I am not fully convinced of its extend to this degree and I have trouble with it in regards to racism.

Tell you the truth my comment was to see what his response would be if he was challenged by some ultra nationalist. This position is not easily defended.
              I really agree. Having "Armenian blood" isnot a must to recognize a commtied crime.

Comment

Originally posted by Edoman View Post

The absurdity is that these are supposed to be the best and brightest of Turkey. I mean we're talking about the President of the country on the one hand and a leader of one of the main political groups on the other. You'd think between the two of them at least one of them would have the brains and decency to focus on the absurdity of ethnicity in making statements regarding human rights and/or freedom of speech. Instead, even the one who appears more intelligent is focused more on the fact that he isn't Armenian than on the fact that the whole issue is retarded in the first place. This should be a beacon for all Turks: Look at your PRESIDENT; he is actually suing someone, because he feels wronged for being called such an aweful thing as an Armenian. You'd think someone had called him a child-molester. What did we do that even the President of the country appears to take as much offense at being called an Armenian as he would if he were called a child molester?

Comment

Originally posted by phantom View Post
                  The absurdity is that these are supposed to be the best and brightest of Turkey. I mean we're talking about the President of the country on the one hand and a leader of one of the main political groups on the other. You'd think between the two of them at least one of them would have the brains and decency to focus on the absurdity of ethnicity in making statements regarding human rights and/or freedom of speech. Instead, even the one who appears more intelligent is focused more on the fact that he isn't Armenian than on the fact that the who issue is retarded in the first place. This should be a beacon for all Turks: Look at your PRESIDENT; he is actually suing someone, because he feels wronged for being called such an aweful thing as an Armenian. You'd think someone had called him a child-molester. What did we do that even the President of the country appears to take as much offense at being called an Armenian as he would if he were called a child molester?
                  President Gul didnot sue the racist CHP deputy for "personal insult". Namely, he didnot consider being an Armenian as insult. He sued her for "unreal declarations about himself".

Comment

Originally posted by ardakilic View Post
                    President Gul didnot sue the racist CHP deputy for "personal insult". Namely, he didnot consider being an Armenian as insult. He sued her for "unreal declarations about himself".
                    Yes, but he shouldn't have sued her at all. He should have focused on the fact that even though he isn't Armenian, there is nothing wrong with being Armenian. He should be shaming her for her stupidity and racism instead of feeding into it.

Comment

Working...
                    X