Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Responsibles and Their End

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Responsibles and Their End

Three months ago, i have studied on Armenian Genocide responsibles and their ends in Turkish. It is based on personal biographies but maybe somebody finds useful.

Mehmet Talat Pasha

1874, Edirne - 1921, Berlin

One of founders of Ittihat-Terakki and leading figure. Interior Minister and Prime Minister of IT cabinets (14.2.1917-08.10.1918). Main figure in the decision of "Deportation Law".

After the fall of IT dictatorship, he escaped to Germany and executed here by Soghomon Tehlirian (March 15th).

With a decree that Turkish National Assembly issued in 1926, a house and monthly martyr salary was dedicated to his family. With a cabinet decree in 1943, his bones were transferred to Turkey and buried Eternal Liberty Martyrs Tomb.

Ahmed Cemal Pasha

1872, Midilli - 1922, Tbilisi

Adana governor in 1909 and responsibles of Adana massacres. Baghdad governor between August 1911-July 1912 and responsibles of Baghdad massacres. After the fall of IT dictatorship he escaped to Berlin with Talat and Enver.

He passed Afghanistan to modernize Afghan army. When Bolsheviks changed their policy, he went to Tbilisi with Enver. They try to provoke Turkic elements of Central Asia and Caucasia in order to establish a Turan empire. He made contacts with Independence War leaders in Anatolia. When he was preparing to return Anatolia, annihilated by Karaki Lalaian and Sergo Vartanian. His mortal remains was transferred and burried to Erzurum.

* His grandson was journalist and columnist Hasan Cemal and one of signer of Apology text.

Comment

Ismail Enver, known to Europeans during his political career as Enver Pasha (Istanbul, November 22, 1881 - August 4, 1922) was a military officer and a leader of the Young Turk revolution in the closing days of the Ottoman Empire. He was a vocal supporter of eliminating the non-Turkish population of the rump Ottoman Empire.

Enver was ironically killed in action against an Armenian batallion of the Red Army on August 4, 1922, near Baldzhuan in Turkestan (present-day Tajikistan). This is the officaial version.
      Actualy Enver was personaly executed in Turkestan by the commander of 11 Red Army Hayk Bjishkyan.
      I have been there... I have seen ruins of St. Karapet!

Comment

Bahattin Shakir

1874, Istanbul - 1922, Berlin

Founder of Teshkilat-ı Mahsusa (Special Organization) and politics department chief. He took place in Turanist wing of CUP. He made a journey to Eastern cities and organized the Genocides. Some authors, like Husein Cahit Yalchin (also a CUP member) admits that he is the leading responsible of Genocides.

He was killed with Cemal Azmi in Berlin by Armenian assasinaters in 1922 (April 17th).

Comment

List (not full) of some Genocide Active Deniers executed by Armenian Freedom fighters:

February 16, 1976 in Turkish Embassy in Beirut, Oktar Cirit

July 31, 1980 in Turkish Embassy in Athens, Galip Özmen

December 29, 1980 in Madrid, a Spanish journalist, assistant director of the "Pueblo" newspaper, José Antonio Gurriarán was accidentally injured during an October 3 group attack. Then Gurriarán was interested what the group's purposes were; he found and interviewed ASALA members. In 1982 his "La Bomba" book was published, dedicated to the Armenian cause and Armenian militant's struggle

March 4, 1981 in the Turkish Embassy in Paris, Reşat Moralı was killed and Tecelli Arı was injured.

June 9, 1981 in the Turkish Consulate in Geneva, Mehmet Savaş Yergüz

September 24, 1981 in Turkish Consulate in Paris, 56 Turks were held hostage in the embassy by ASALA militants (none of the hostages were harmed), Turkish guard Cemal Özen was killed. ASALA members demanded the Turkish government free Armenian political prisoners within 12 hours and fly them to Paris. After 15 hours they surrendered peacefully requesting political asylum from the French government.

April 28, 1984 in Turkish Embassy in Tehran, Iran, Işık Yönder

THIS WAS A SCREAM FOR A JUSTICE!

Comment

Originally posted by VaheTheGreat(e) View Post
            List of Genocide Active Deniers executed by Armenian Freedom fighters:

February 16, 1976 in Turkish Embassy in Beirut, Oktar Cirit

July 31, 1980 in Turkish Embassy in Athens, Galip Özmen

December 29, 1980 in Madrid, a Spanish journalist, assistant director of the "Pueblo" newspaper, José Antonio Gurriarán was accidentally injured during an October 3 group attack. Then Gurriarán was interested what the group's purposes were; he found and interviewed ASALA members. In 1982 his "La Bomba" book was published, dedicated to the Armenian cause and Armenian militant's struggle

March 4, 1981 in the Turkish Embassy in Paris, Reşat Moralı was killed and Tecelli Arı was injured.

June 9, 1981 in the Turkish Consulate in Geneva, Mehmet Savaş Yergüz

September 24, 1981 in Turkish Consulate in Paris, 56 Turks were held hostage in the embassy by ASALA militants (none of the hostages were harmed), Turkish guard Cemal Özen was killed. ASALA members demanded the Turkish government free Armenian political prisoners within 12 hours and fly them to Paris. After 15 hours they surrendered peacefully requesting political asylum from the French government.

April 28, 1984 in Turkish Embassy in Tehran, Iran, Işık Yönder

THIS WAS A SCREAM FOR A JUSTICE!
            heroic...

Comment

Originally posted by mthT View Post
              heroic...
              Standing alone or with few friends for justice and against an opressive state is always heroic!

Comment

Standing alone or with few friends for justice and against an opressive state is always heroic!
                To understand the situation and maybe zeitgeist of the era, we can find a parallelism with PLO and other groups' actions against Zionist invasion. I remember Leila Khalid for instance...

Comment

yeah. shooting randomly and killing innocent people in an airport is much more heroic, I must admit.

Comment

Originally posted by mthT View Post
                    yeah. shooting randomly and killing innocent people in an airport is much more heroic, I must admit.
                    depends of airport...

If you mean Esemboga action, by the way it is not mentioned in my list, than I must give some explanation>

1. The action went all wrong, it was a failure.
                    2. Civilians were not a target. There were diplomats in the arrival aria. When Turkish Special Forces took one of the attackers, Ekmekyan had to tack hostages and asked for exchange. Turks have refused.
                    3. Ekmekyan has regretted his action publically, although I wouldn’t do that in his place.

Comment

Working...
                    X