Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Turkey will be split apart as Iraq is.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Turkey will be split apart as Iraq is.

GENOCIDE GENOCIDE GENOCIDE GENOCIDE GENOCIDE GENOCIDE GENOCIDE

Atila: Not only was there a genocide, but it was aided by outer political influences which used the atrocities that the Turkish military committed towards the Armenians to convince the British military and it's people to increase the war effort and dismantle the Ottoman Empire. Much like America used Saddam's gassing of the Kurds to help build their case and take military action. It's called divide and conquer and the Ottomans fell for it.
    "Nobody can give you freedom. Nobody can give you equality or justice or anything. If you're a man, you take it." ~Malcolm X

Comment

Originally posted by Atila
      .....Your people died because they were treachorous swines.....
      Atila the dum dum:

Dude, you must be the lamest Turkish Unltra-Nationalist that I have come across.
      If it is going to take you three freaking days to post a response then bear in mind I am leaving on a deployment tomorrow and won’t be back until middle of next week when I will gladly give you my peace. If you are not going to respond today just don’t get yourself banned until I come back.
      B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

Originally posted by Atila
        For one last time it wasn't genoicide...

You poor Armenians thought Russia could back you up as you revolted for the
        Ottomans. Russia collapses stops supporting your feeble gangs.

Those gangs killed my people. while theirs husbands and their sons were fighting some idiots coming from New Zealand and England at Dardanelle's or some brainwashed Arabs at Darnascus.

Your people supported those gangs , fed them and actually were a part of that gang. But your sugar dady Mr. Russia collapsed and we did what we have to do.

Your gangs could at least have the decency to save those people , but they were a bunch of cowards. It's like your national heritage cowardism , you will always hide behind some big force and point fingers but you will never ever be strong enough to face us alone. Today you can only try to manipulate the big forces in the world but you have to realize one thing , you are nothing by yourselves.

Your people died because they were treachorous swines. And they would land upon us just like Greek's did after WW1 if we some measures weren't taken.

You don't have genoicide to curse , you only have your national shame up on you for failing at stabing the Ottomans at their back.

And you have ur national lie to hold you all together or else none would ever step foot into that place called your country Armenia.

3.2 million people with a gpa of 6000 USD!!!!!

You have made quite a comeback...

We may have a premature democracy and lots of flaws in the execution of it.

But guess what it is none of your business , get your big and ugly Armenian nose out of my country.
        Well guess what my ignorant parrot, all this low self-esteem you seem to be projecting on to us is coming from your mirror.
        "All truth passes through three stages:
        First, it is ridiculed;
        Second, it is violently opposed; and
        Third, it is accepted as self-evident."

Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

Comment

Who the devil is this Atilla idiot?

Comment

Originally posted by hitite View Post
            Being landlocked is killing you man; you need to reach the sea and cool off otherwise Turkey will always be hell for you. However I just cant see you doing this in the next few decades and maybe centuries. You will get a cold shower when the borders open though, a breath of fresh air maybe. Which brings me to your question Gegev. I support the opening of the borders and believe it will be mutually beneficial for both countries. I thouroughly believe the main negotiations are over. I dont know if part of the bargain is the moving of Armenian troops from Artsakh but I seriously doubt this will happen. I feel like the deal might be that "some" troops retreat and some Azeri refugees move back to their homes and that the lachin koridor will be in control of an international force. I am very curious to see how all this is going to turn out.
            You are curios ha?
            Can any one explain me why we need any borders open with that big zoo called turkey?

Comment

Who are the typical Armenian girls/women?

The ones who are able to pronounce a resolute no, each time, when an offer/action violates her core values, self esteem, personal or other settled plans, actions.

Who are the typical Armenian men?

The ones who possess all the values above and, as a reaction to the insulting words/actions is able to fight and force the foe to take it back.

Who should be the man that deserves to be a country’s president?

The one who is able to do all things listed above and, in addition, in most difficult situations, when enforced by the mighty to say, to do something that violates the Armenian interests or core values; resolutely abstaining from the final answer/settlement indefinitely. Or until it is agreed with most of influential politicians who truly are representing majority of Armenian nation here in Armenia and abroad.

I suggest to elect Armenian Diaspora representatives abroad, too.

Regards,

Gegev
              Last edited by gegev; 05-06-2009, 12:46 AM.

Comment

I would say 'typical' always revolves under largely inaccurate stereotypes.

Comment

Originally posted by hipeter924 View Post
                  I would say 'typical' always revolves under largely inaccurate stereotypes.
                  But wasn’t it typical for Armenians who rejected to become a Muslim and preferred to die at the Genocide period. Is it inaccurate?

This is just one of the Armenian core values, I tried to talk about.

Originally posted by gegev View Post
                  Who are the typical Armenian girls/women?

The ones who are able to pronounce a resolute no, each time, when an offer/action violates her core values, self esteem, personal or other settled plans, actions.

Who are the typical Armenian men?

The ones who possess all the values above and, as a reaction to the insulting words/actions is able to fight and force the foe to take it back.

Who should be the man that deserves to be a country’s president?

The one who is able to do all things listed above and, in addition, in most difficult situations, when enforced by the mighty to say, to do something that violates the Armenian interests or core values; resolutely abstaining from the final answer/settlement indefinitely. Or until it is agreed with most of influential politicians who truly are representing majority of Armenian nation here in Armenia and abroad.

I suggest to elect Armenian Diaspora representatives abroad, too.

Regards,

Gegev
                  Last edited by gegev; 05-06-2009, 12:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by gegev View Post
                    But wasn’t it typical for Armenians who rejected to become a Muslim and preferred to die at the Genocide period. Is it inaccurate?

This is just one of the Armenian core values, I tried to talk about.
                    No its just that I read of alleged 'typical' values here and find that not everyone follows them.

Comment

• Re: Turkey will be split apart as Iraq is.

Serj Sargsyan, at last, yesterday publicly announced that during the meeting with Abdullah Gul, they agreed to keep their previous agreements: that is continue the negotiations without any preconditions.

Good start!

Comment

Working...
                      X