Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Turkey will be split apart as Iraq is.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Turkey will be split apart as Iraq is.

Originally posted by Pazooki View Post
    Yea, I've seen that a lot lately. When Armenian values get attacked nothing happens to the attacker. When a Turk gets insulted hell is brought down.
    Right!

Comment

Two quotes from the

Protocol on the Establishment of Diplomatic Relations
      Between Republic of Armenia and Republic of Turkey

A) “Reconfirming their commitment, in their bilateral and international relations, to respect and ensure respect for the principles equality, sovereignty, non intervention in internal affairs of other states, territorial integrity and inviolability of frontiers.”

“Confirming the mutual recognition of the existing border between the two countries as defined by the relevant treaties of international law.”

Does Turkey mean Kars or Sevr treaty?

B) “2. Agree to Conduct regular political consultation between the Ministries of Foreign Affairs of the two countries;

Implement a dialogue on the historical dimension with the aim to restore mutual confidence between the two nations, including an impartial and scientific examination of the historical records and archives to define existing problems and formulate recommendations

I hope the term dialog , above, wouldn’t become a Turkish – Armenian separate commission on AG.
      Last edited by gegev; 09-01-2009, 09:06 AM.

Comment

I think this is the exact and critical time for the former president Robert Kocharyan to step in, with his strong stance, and express his opinion on the protocol to face the Turkish attacks to prevent Armenia’s complete withdrawal.

Levon Ter-Petrosyan approved the "protocol", his opinion doesn't matter, he is dead as an opposition leader.

I assume Kocharyan's opinion will be very interesting for all Armenians.

Comment

Originally posted by gegev View Post
          I think this is the exact and critical time for the former president Robert Kocharyan to step in, with his strong stance, and express his opinion on the protocol to face the Turkish attacks to prevent Armenia’s complete withdrawal.

Levon Ter-Petrosyan approved the "protocol", his opinion doesn't matter, he is dead as an opposition leader.

I assume Kocharyan's opinion will be very interesting for all Armenians.
          Gegev jan, I was thinking the same thing the past couple of days, not only Kocharian but I wish, I really wish that Voskanian comes back to negotiate with the turks himself.

Comment

Originally posted by Anoush View Post
            Gegev jan, I was thinking the same thing the past couple of days, not only Kocharian but I wish, I really wish that Voskanian comes back to negotiate with the turks himself.
            Right Anush jan we need diplomats with strong backbones to defend Armenian interests.

Comment

Russia today thinks only about its economic benefits from the gas pipeline to be constructed with Turkey’s approval and other bilateral business projects. Now Russia lets others to do everything with Armenia; Turkey and the rest of countries would like. And even threatens us “politely”.

But I guess USA urged Turkey to agree with Russia on that, for a while ensuring Turkey’s support or neutrality in Iraq, until American troops will be taken out. And, soon enough, Russia unexpectedly will find that America is replacing its bases from Turkey to Kurdistan, Georgia and may be even solving its problems with Iran.

Leaving Turkey to face turmoil, instability and the “gas pipeline deal” facilitated by USA would be impossible to rely on. Then USA after throwing Turkey out of NATO will offer it to Russia, free of charge, to use.

But Russia doesn't know about the American plans yet?

Or it is done under the pressure of the Islamic Repulics of Russia (20% of overall pupulation are Muslims) as a gesture of solidarity with Turkey?

Will see …
              Last edited by gegev; 09-28-2009, 04:42 AM.

Comment

This is a very dark juncture in the Armenian history.

It will give a birth to a great national leader, we are waiting for. Just wait a little bit and he will introduce himself, I’m sure.

Every cataclysm, throughout Armenian history, created its own Sasuntsi Davit.

Welcome!!!
                Last edited by gegev; 10-21-2009, 10:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by gegev View Post
                  But I guess USA urged Turkey to agree with Russia on that, for a while ensuring Turkey’s support or neutrality in Iraq, until American troops will be taken out. And, soon enough, Russia unexpectedly will find that America is replacing its bases from Turkey to Kurdistan, Georgia
                  nope US would not leave a strong ally such as Turkey. A Turkey against US strategies in the region would be more effective than any US influenced Georgian or another state.

Comment

Originally posted by Army View Post
                    nope US would not leave a strong ally such as Turkey. A Turkey against US strategies in the region would be more effective than any US influenced Georgian or another state.
                    The kind of prostitute Turkey is, in terms of politics, is too expensive for US to maintain currently.

USA can’t afford any more offering Turkey billions in credits, as it was done in past, owing to its currently ruined economic/financial position and second grade currency-dollar.

Nowadays America is an outstanding country in terms of its huge liabilities; the inflated dollar; spread all over the world and the nuclear arms that will prevent the rest of the world to demand paying the debts back.

This is why US agreed to let Turkey offer her “services” to Russia, and Russia would pay, as you know, 15% of the gas pipeline proceeds. Because the “services” Turkey offers to the mighty are not free of charge. For a while Russia will “enjoy” it.

Given the realities stated above, after moving the US troops out of Iraq, the costly love affaire with Turks will turn into a profitable deal for the US (it wouldn’t cost a penny to America) removing its military bases from Turkey to the Republic of Kurdistan (and Georgia). Then commanding Kurds pumping the oil to USA in exchange of the old arms, they will give Kurds to fight Turks. This will reduce US astronomical budget deficit, which is the most needed thing for America to do now.

For a while Turkey will be leaded by EU and Russia (in addition it will obey US due to EU influence). And then, when the oil reserves are depleted, US will accept the AG bill and together with Russia, EU and Armenia will split Turkey, as in the case of Yugoslavia, into three unequal shares; the smaller one will be given to Armenia.

Then Turks together with their agriculture/culture will be leaving for Altay.

Bye!!!
                    Last edited by gegev; 10-23-2009, 04:36 AM.

Comment

Is not that too dreamy?

Why should US want a Kurdish-Turkish conflict in the area. In a future war Turks would definitely totally destroy a Kurdish state. It would take years, I mean more than 50 years to any state in the region (except Russians, Iran and Israel) to balance (or defeat) the Turkish Army alone.

And I do not think that Americans would like to have a new battle in the region against Turks to defend Kurds.

So, I believe, Washington would do anything to keep the peace between Kurds and Turks. Not because they love Kurds, but to secure the oil lines.

Comment

Working...
                      X