Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

acceptance of genocide or demand land and money?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You sound to be in denial in what concerns your identity, like the Turkish republic is in denial of its own identity and the Armenian genocide. First provide me any non-Turkish material that would confirm that Gul is Armenian. Beside the noise circulating in Turkey and among Turkish communities around the world, there are no other materials which will confirm this. The rest of your yapping doesn't concern me.

Originally posted by anomaly
    I am not Turkish. But you assuming that I could be is amusing. So please do so if you are convinced beyond any doubt, I don't have the time to argue with you about it.

First things first. Armenians and Turks ARE similar physiologically, because of intense inbreeding for more than 800 years. The Armenians could hardly be considered Aryan today, and who cares anyways? My example of Abdullah Gul being Armenian is true, and is a perfect example of cross-breeding. And it is from no newspaper. He is of Armenian heritage and he has never denied it. Even now I am searching an online source I can cite about this...

Two: Since Azerbaijani are effectively Turks themselves, you can pretty much guess whom the Turkish government will side with when and if the time for war arrives.

Three: Turkish is not a Turanian language. It is considered Altaic. There is no such thing as a Turanian language. Turan is the Hungarian term for the unison of all Hunnic/Turkic/Tataric lands in one great empire.

Four: If you think that Armenians originated from the Balkans, I have nothing more to tell you. That's like saying Persians originated from India. Armenians are today considered to have originated from where they LIVED historically.

Five: Turkey is above Armenia's league in geopolitical struggles. And as I have stated before, she has no intention to destroy anything. Turks hate Slavs more than Armenians, and will do anything to create a buffer nation between themselves and Russia.

Last but not least, quoting from the plenty of friends I have had amongst them, a Turk is a Turk foremost, and a Muslim second. Ask any Turk you meet. They will ALWAYS value their race over their religion.

Which is logical I presume. Religion, since its inception, has done nothing but act as tools in the wars between races (in my humble opinion).

Comment

I am not Turkish. But you assuming that I could be is amusing. So please do so if you are convinced beyond any doubt, I don't have the time to argue with you about it.

Let me guess your ancestry is "Greek" or "Armenian"?

First things first. Armenians and Turks ARE similar physiologically, because of intense inbreeding for more than 800 years. The Armenians could hardly be considered Aryan today, and who cares anyways? My example of Abdullah Gul being Armenian is true, and is a perfect example of cross-breeding. And it is from no newspaper. He is of Armenian heritage and he has never denied it. Even now I am searching an online source I can cite about this...
      No, my friend Armenians and Turks are not "similar". Yes it is true that some of our genetics can be seen in Turks, but also you have Turks that look Arab and Greek, thus, to assume that Turks and Armenians are "related" because of a few genetic strains is just ridiculous.

First of all, Turks are Muslim and Armenians are Christians. In general, Muslims do not rape and leave children in the womb. They take woman and thus, take some of the genes from that respective group of people. This is why you do not see the same genetic strain in isolated groups of Turks or Jews. The genetic exchange has and always will be one way when it comes to Turks and Armenains, meaning, Turks are part Armenian, but Armenians are not part Turk.

In fact if your assumption was to hold then why the hell did Turks kick Armenians out of the Armenian highlands? You know why they kicked them out? It was because they refused to accept the Turkish national identity, thus, they would become a threat to national security in the long run.

If your premise were to hold then Armenian communities would not exist in Islamic countries today. Armenians would either be Islamified or they would not exist at all. The fact that Armenians are Christians makes the entire "inbreeding" theory only a Turkish wet dream. Again, notice how Turks try to connect themselves to Armenians.

Two: Since Azerbaijani are effectively Turks themselves, you can pretty much guess whom the Turkish government will side with when and if the time for war arrives.

Again the shear hypocricy. In another thread you were saying how Armenians and Turkish relations should develop based on the assumption that Turkey could use Armenia as a "buffer" in case of attack. Now, seeing as to how the only enemy of Armenia today is Azerbaijan I would think then that your entire "argument" was again another lie perpretrated to "butter up" Armenians. Notice the Turkish double standard? Listen you Turk, Armenians WILL NEVER go against Greeks, Russians, and Iranians. Historically, these groups of people share a common cultural, lingustic, and religious connection (except Iran), which is why you will never see us going against them on the world stage. They have helped us when your Turkish ancestors were trying to butcher, enslave, and export Armenians.

Three: Turkish is not a Turanian language. It is considered Altaic. There is no such thing as a Turanian language. Turan the Hungarian term for the unison of all Hunnic/Turkic/Tataric lands in one great empire.
      Yes, I know that it is a "Altaic" language, but I was generalizing. I do not have time to go open up books and look for certain terms. Furthermore, this proves my point in that Armenians and Turks have no common origin, so, stop assuming that we are "culturally similar" because we are not. Like I sad you originated from Asia and we originated from the Balkens.

Four: If you think that Armenians originated from the Balkans, I have nothing more to tell you. That's like saying Persians originated from India. Armenians are today considered to have originated from where they LIVED historically.
      Let me enlighten you...

There are two theories to Armenian origins. The most prominant is that Armenians came from the Balkens. This is due to various historically sources, but mostly it is because our language is very similar to Phyrigian.

The second theory is that they are natives, which I agree is the case, but that does not mean we are not part of the initial Indo-European tribes that migrated there.

Some Armenians like to trace there origins to the Proto-Armenians from the Balkans, while others like to connect with the native population. Regardless of this fact, Armenians still have no connection with Turks, so, I do not see what your point is?

Five: Turkey is above Armenia's league in geopolitical struggles. And as I have stated before, she has no intention to destroy anything. Turks hate Slavs more than Armenians, and will do anything to create a buffer nation between themselves and Russia.
      First of all, Armenians don't hate Slavs. Armenians, Slavs, Persians, and Greeks have a geopolitcal Axis against Turkey, the U.S. and Israel. Believe me, I would pick a Slav over a Turk anyday of the week. Your entire argument is just ridiculously stupid. Armenians and Russians have had good relations for a LONG TIME. Hell, if it was not for Russians your ancestors would have advanced further into our territory, so, in no way will Armenians ever betray Russia.

Last but not least, quoting from the plenty of friends I have had amongst them, a Turk is a Turk foremost, and a Muslim second. Ask any Turk you meet. They will ALWAYS value their race over their religion.
      Yes, which is exactly why Armenians and Turks can not co-exists. Your ancestors used the same logic to destroy Armenians. Turks are Turks and Armenians are Armenians, so, just live with. We have nothing in common.

Which is logical I presume. Religion, since its inception, has done nothing but act as tools in the wars between races (in my humble opinion).
      NO, religion is very important to a society. Just look at France and the rest of the Europe that has let Muslims in. I mean Muslims are not "bad people", but for the most part they just can not exist in a democratic society because they still are very conservitive. You can not impose social change on any population. If a population wants to change their morals and beliefs they have to do it on there own. What I mean by that is that they have to feel that what they are doing is for the most part a "improvment".

Furthermore, a religiously hegmonic or secular society will always always function better then one that is divided. Just look at Georgia, Germany , and France.
      Last edited by Virgil; 09-18-2004, 03:23 PM.

Comment

Islam will undergo a very violent, and turbulent reform in the next century.

This is a given. No doubt about it.

And when it does, moderate countries like Turkey, Jordan and perhaps even an evolved Iran will take the reins of the Islamic world from the Arabs.

And when that happens. When the backwardness goes away from that religion... Oh boy... Watch what happens then.

End of Western Civilization.

Comment

Islam will undergo a very violent, and turbulent reform in the next century.

This is a given. No doubt about it.

And when it does, moderate countries like Turkey, Jordan and perhaps even an evolved Iran will take the reins of the Islamic world from the Arabs.

And when that happens. When the backwardness goes away from that religion... Oh boy... Watch what happens then.

End of Western Civilization.
          LOL - yeah based on what? Your predictions are very little based on reality my friend...

Comment

Originally posted by winoman
            LOL - yeah based on what? Your predictions are very little based on reality my friend...
            Yeh, the reality of a Turk, Irish, Anglo-Saxon wannebe.

Comment

Islam will undergo a very violent, and turbulent reform in the next century. This is a given. No doubt about it. And when it does, moderate countries like Turkey, Jordan and perhaps even an evolved Iran will take the reins of the Islamic world from the Arabs. And when that happens. When the backwardness goes away from that religion... Oh boy... Watch what happens then. End of Western Civilization.
              Wacha talkin about boy, you sounds like a ding bat!!!

I reckons yur just a tiny bopper, yik, yik, yik, yik...
              Մեր ժողովուրդն արանց հայրենասիրութեան այն է, ինչ որ մի մարմին' առանց հոգու:

Նժդեհ

Please visit me at my Heralding the Rise of Russia blog: http://theriseofrussia.blogspot.com/

Comment

you lot are sad

Comment

Working...
                X