Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

To all "Hai Dat" champions and Armenian Turk lovers

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by loveataturk
    We are not like Armenians, we are a larger, better coordinated, and throughout history a far more solid nation and people.

You don't even have a history.

Comment

I FORGIVE a few of the Armenians here for their uneducated and filthy approach and language, because posibly they are teenagers in a nation of 800 USD/per capita, and love to hate anything !? Our own Turkish teens of south East and poorer areas behave just the same. How can I just brush them aside?
      There are many many intelligent and solid Armenian posters, too, here, thus the reason why we continue communicating.
      However, many of you here have to stop this babbling about harming or destroying Turks or Turkey Europe has tried, for very very long, and they failed, and will always fail. We are not like Armenians, we are a larger, better coordinated, and throughout history a far more solid nation and people. Armenians are a lot like Kurds. NEver able to set up a strong and healthy nation, and forever complaining and finding fault with others for it.
      Sorry......You guys are the reason why you are not strong or solid. Look for your troubles within you.
      hahahahaha - dumb$hit

and FYI this Thun Der is no Armenian but just some (likely Turkish) idiot who is playing games...still his posts are essentially the quality level of yours

BTW - I will take Armenian cultural scientific and artistic achievements over anything contibuted by Turks to humanity anyday. That we as a people are creative and independent and don't have a popensity for wanting to rule and lord over others (even our own) I find to be most comendable and a very good thing. It is people like you (Turks) who live for the conquest and subjugation of others who have commited all the great crimes in history - yeah be proud...

Comment

• Originally posted by winoman
        hahahahaha - dumb$hit

and FYI this Thun Der is no Armenian but just some (likely Turkish) idiot who is playing games...still his posts are essentially the quality level of yours

BTW - I will take Armenian cultural scientific and artistic achievements over anything contibuted by Turks to humanity anyday. That we as a people are creative and independent and don't have a popensity for wanting to rule and lord over others (even our own) I find to be most comendable and a very good thing. It is people like you (Turks) who live for the conquest and subjugation of others who have commited all the great crimes in history - yeah be proud...
        Be carefull who you comparing with Turk you moron.............

As long as those Turks are siding with there denialistic government, we have nothing to say to them.

And for the rest of the Turks in here /GET REAL

Then,maybe you might have our respect

But anyway,you guys are not to tough to crack your shell,once we deal with your cousins first.....filty sons of SATAN .....wonder who they are???

Sabbatean monkies

Comment

• btw I leave this matter to poster Armenian/he's more knowledgeable and inteligent than some of us in here.

keep up the good job bro

and for rest of the Armos,be it in Armenia or diaspora,(guys don't be fooled)

may JUSTICE prevails soon.amen.....................and sorry for my bitter language

Comment

• It seems that I have touched a sore chord?
            Reality is the best medicine for many ills. It will pass, do not fret too long, Armenian brothers.

Comment

It seems that I have touched a sore chord?
              Well if your still touching it and its still sore I would suggest lotion...or perhaps finding yourself a girlfriend...

Originally posted by loveataturk
              Reality is the best medicine for many ills. It will pass, do not fret too long, Armenian brothers.
              I'll take my reality and am quite happy with it (in every way - including of course my Armenian heritage) thank you....meanwhile you can go on pulling on it with a pic of Ataturk in front of your face...

Comment

• More sour-grapes in the grandest LOSER style from you. Keep it up

Comment

• Thun_der... as far as i know even Armenian would not want you as a friend... maybe he is not taken seriously by some turkish and armenian wanna be humanists, you should not think him like a salvia spitting doggy doggy like yourself...

Comment

• Originally posted by Otto3
                    Thun_der... as far as i know even Armenian would not want you as a friend... maybe he is not taken seriously by some turkish and armenian wanna be humanists, you should not think him like a salvia spitting doggy doggy like yourself...
                    no one needs your BS in here.

Go find a boyfreind and have fun

"Otto"man.............. b_st_rd

Comment

More sour-grapes in the grandest LOSER style from you. Keep it up
                      I will make you some sarma.

Comment

Working...
                      X