Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

10 years left!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10 years left!!!

there is only 10 years left until the UK (UNITED KINGDOMS) condemn the Armenian genocide "old news". one UK rule is that after 100 years of argument between two countries is long enough. that 100 years is enough time to solve the conflict. Its been 90 years so far. 10 years left to show the world the genocide really happend because turkey is doing a pretty good job denying it as most people have heard. i just wanted to make people aware and just to say that after 10 years, if the conflict isnt solved at least there's millions of people out there who do know.

UK isnt the world though, right? Would they bring down the whole EU with them??

I personally am not satisfied with the degree of recognition we have acheived up to today. I will be much happier the day the EU and the rest of the world announces that we suffered a real genocide and not the crap Turkey has claimed it was. Slaughtering over two million people cannot be hidden forever. It goes against all that is fair and just in this world.

Comment

You know what... It just hit me, we're never gonna get the world wide recognition we deserve! It's all politics and lets face it, most countries will benefit more from having relations with Turkey than Armenia. It's such a shame... I mean instead of them apologizing to us, we're practically begging them to acknowledge it. Want more? Read this:

TURKS GOING TO PROTEST AGAINST EVENTS DEDICATED TO ARMENIAN GENOCIDE 90-TH ANNIVERSARY
      PanArmenian News
      March 23 2005

23.03.2005 04:51

/PanARMENIAN.Net/ All the Turks residing in the US expressed readiness
      to participate in the protest action to be held on April 24 in front of
      the White House, the rally initiator Ulker Aksu stated. In her words,
      500 Turks will arrive in Washington from New York only. The rally
      will be organized as a counteraction to the measures undertaken by the
      Armenian community of the US and dedicated to the 90-th anniversary
      of the Armenian Genocide. Ulker Aksu called the Turks residing in
      Europe to hold a protest action against the genocide recognition and
      expressed hope for a positive outcome of the action.

Comment

You know...I try and try and try.. I just hate them after hearing stuff like this.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmoBarbi
          You know...I try and try and try.. I just hate them after hearing stuff like this.
          Exactly!!! Reading that got me depressed, I donno why ... I guess that's their apology for what they've done. I hate them as well, I wrote it in my first post, then I deleted it since I didn't wanna be quoted on it and have to explain myself to some of our forumers... "why do you hate turks?" "hate is a strong word you know", "I know some turks and they're good people", "we have so much in common" blah blah blah... YES, I hate them as well (can't help it), and go ahead, quote me. lol

Comment

Glad to see my comment gave you the courage to say you hate someone! lol jk

I am one of those forumers who would be on your back for saying that, BUT at some points we all do. I really do my best to stay rational about this, but I am human and my irrational side gets the best of me sometimes.

Yes, not all Turks are the same - like all nations. Yes - many of them have nothing to do with this. blah blah lol

The ones who are protesting against our commemoration of the deaths of our ancestors really ask for our hate, dont you think?

Comment

Originally posted by ArmoBarbi
              The ones who are protesting against our commemoration of the deaths of our ancestors really ask for our hate, dont you think?
              Yes, certainly! I mean five HUNDRED turks wanting to protest against our genocide demonstrations is just sickening to say the least... It makes me wanna puke. That's how they apologize you guys, that's their weird way of saying we're sorry for what our ancestors did to over 1.5 million of yours, we're SORRY!

Comment

i was raised to hate turkish people this isnt making it any better.

Comment

Really? Cause we thought it just might lol

Comment

Working...
                  X