Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

90th anniversary of the Armenian Genocide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 90th anniversary of the Armenian Genocide

Dear Armenian brothers and sisters,

This April 24th will be the 90th anniversary of the Armenian Genocide. The world needs to know what happened in 1915. Especially in Europe where they are about to make a big mistake by letting Turkey join the EU. I urge all of you to email/write as many newspapers as you can and ask them to please commemorate the 90th anniversary of the Armenian Genocide in their newpaper. I am adding a link with worldwide newspapers. Maybe some of you can find more newspapers. Emailing/writing television stations to also commemorate it with a broadcast would also be great. I would concentrate mainly on European newspapers since Europeans are brainwashed into thinking that Turkey is such a wonderful and peaceful country that would be an asset to Europe. Although writing to newspapers in some other countries like Australia, Canada, etc. can't hurt. Here is one link that I have found with the names of worldwide newspapers. Just put your pointer over a specific country, click, then a specific newspaper, click, and look for the contact information.

Remember, we have to do this before the April 24th deadline. That is only a week and a half away. If you can all start today by only writing to a few of these, that would make a difference. And please rally other people on other sites or wherever you can find them to do the same.

Hi, everyone... i'm new in here, and have been enjoying everones thread for a few weeks now..

i just logged on and was determining which thread to read first... then, i noticed this one, which only a few people even bothered to click and waste a few seconds... and wondered why no one was even thinking about finding out what it said...... (bye the way i'm guilty of doing the same.. lol..) just wondered why more people havent bother reading this thread........ (saying that, i hope i will get a response to my ?.. lol.....)
    is it because we've been onslaught.. okkkk wrong word to use .... but u know what i mean, like we've been hearing about it a lot and no one bothers to pay any attention to.... ( that was the only syn. i could find for overfeed... lolol..)
    and why is that..... why?? is it that we didnt pay any attention this thread.......

just courious as to why, i, among you, have been disregarding this thread..

ok, now, dont everybody start onslaughting on my ?... lol... ha, ha, that was a joke, your suppose to laugh.. ( actually, that was a very funny joke if u gotten the above joke about the syn...... (and, if you dont know what syn. is short for, then u wont get the above jokes at all lllllloooooollll....) .

ok, enough of this joke stuff .. answer my ?.....

Comment

Originally posted by YESem
      i just logged on and was determining which thread to read first... then, i noticed this one, which only a few people even bothered to click and waste a few seconds... and wondered why no one was even thinking about finding out what it said......
      Well then let's put it back on top to grab people's attention since this is a very important thread, and seeing that time is quickly running out.

Comment

Time is running out people. I've seen how some you also have stories your grandparents told you. You can also tell these stories to all these newspapers and television stations when you email them and ask them to please commemorate the Armenian Genocide in their newspapers or on their television stations

Comment

Europeans are not brainwashed and they are more educated than the deluded imperialist americans which invade everywhere to form their Pax Americana.European people dont want Turkey in and many European countries have accepted the Genocide.Its USA which is not accepting it as a Genocide ,since they are allies, so its you which should work harder about it and not the Europeans.
          I agree though that we all have to protest about it and make sure that the Goverments will take the message and finally all of them recognise it as a Genocide, especcially the USA goverment.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Brigade
            Europeans are not brainwashed and they are more educated than the deluded imperialist americans which invade everywhere to form their Pax Americana.European people dont want Turkey in and many European countries have accepted the Genocide.
            That just means that more effort has to be put into the brainwashing. Wash it hard enough for long enough, and a European brain will be just as soft as an American one.
            Plenipotentiary meow!

Comment

The propaganda from the European Mass Media is not really that less than what is in the USA.The point is that when Europeans start a war against a country , they actually know where that country is in the map.

Comment

Working...
              X