Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

An Answer To The Armenian Allegation Of Genocide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it isnot that simple and you know it... those people are fighting against Turkish Republic... i dont think it will make any difference if they are doing this with AK-47 or stones... and the thing you call " a piece of paper" caused many young Turkish citizens to die...so it is asking too much of us to just watch those people simply protest...

and one more thing.. i really dont understand why army kills terrorists and thenn try to carry them.... they should just leave where they dropped dead and help nature to recycle...and let the traitor mothers of those terrorists wait for their traitor sons to come back
    Last edited by Otto; 06-25-2005, 03:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by winoman
      There is a difference between war criminals and simple soldiers. We have to understand that not all Turks were so bad. I know Turks and they are by and large very good people and alot like us. We have to understand the machinations that occured, why and by who that lead us to the situation that evolved into the Genocide. Just decrying the evil of Turks does not cut it. It betrays a lack of human understanding.
      What about the Nazis then? There is a difference between war criminals and simple soldiers. We have to understand that not all Nazis were so bad. I know Nazis and they are by and large very good people and alot like us. We have to understand the machinations that occured, why and by who that lead us to the situation that evolved into the holohoax. Just decrying the evil of Nazis does not cut it. It betrays a lack of human understanding.

Yea, there's always a "difference" when it comes to jews and everyone else.

Funny thing is, the German soldiers did state that they were just following their orders, but that was never acceptable as a good enough reason. So why is there one standard when it involves the jews and another one for everyone else?

So tell us oh bright one. Were all Nazis bad?

Looks like Armenian caught you with your pants down but good and you really smell of jew to me!
      [SIZE=2][COLOR=DarkOrchid]"First and foremost, terror is for us a part of the political war appropriate for the circumstances of today...” — Yitzhak Shamir[/COLOR]ZE][/SI]

Comment

Any number of Germans may have joined the Nazi party for various reasons - just as many Turks may have joined the Young Turk party for whatever reason. I fail to understand your point. When I and others refer to Nazis or the CUP we are refering to the leadership and overall ideology and actions commited in the name of such - in this regard it can be very cleary stated that Nazis and CUP etc were evil. Obviously this does not preclude the fact that some individuals may have not been such. You are the generalizer BTW - all Jews - bad - etc. Also my example of soldiers as well as Turks in general stands. You cannot just generalize and call everyone who is of a particular ethnicity or such all one way. You have no appreciation for the real forces in the world and how nasties such as the Nazi party and CUP form, get suport and do their things. You have no real understanding in general - just a twisted racist world view - disgusting little creep. Yeah "I love Nazis - they never harmed us - and they illed the evil Jews - i like that - but it wasn't a genocide or a Holocaust - Jews are evil and deserved everything they got - heil Hitler" etc - f'in freak!

Comment

Any number of Germans may have joined the Nazi party for various reasons - just as many Turks may have joined the Young Turk party for whatever reason.
          And a good number of those in the Young turk party were actually "young" jews.

I fail to understand your point. When I and others refer to Nazis or the CUP we are refering to the leadership and overall ideology and actions commited in the name of such - in this regard it can be very cleary stated that Nazis and CUP etc were evil.
          You fail to see much of anything. You are saying that when you generalize about Nazis, it's OK, but when others are NOT generalizing about jews, it's not OK.

Obviously this does not preclude the fact that some individuals may have not been such. You are the generalizer BTW - all Jews - bad - etc.
          Do provide a link where we have ever said that? Knock yourself out.

Also my example of soldiers as well as Turks in general stands. You cannot just generalize and call everyone who is of a particular ethnicity or such all one way.
          All you want to do is make nice with the turks, love the enemy long time.

You have no appreciation for the real forces in the world and how nasties such as the Nazi party and CUP form, get suport and do their things.
          To the contrary, it is a subject we have studied at great length, much to your exasperation. We have tons and tons of evidence exactly who was behind CUP.

You have no real understanding in general - just a twisted racist world view - disgusting little creep.
          You could not have described YOURSELF better. Npw go and have another one of your temper tantrums, I can see the froth and foam coming out of your face already.

Yeah "I love Nazis - they never harmed us - and they illed the evil Jews - i like that - but it wasn't a genocide or a Holocaust - Jews are evil and deserved everything they got - heil Hitler" etc - f'in freak!
          hitler schmitler, you love the guy, admit it. 'Cause if you didn't have him and your fairy tales to wave around like a lunatic, you would be empty handed. The jews deserved everything they got? Hardly, the only thing they got from the boys is the biggest extortion racket in the history of the planet.
          If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.
          -George Orwell
          Thus the highest realization of warfare is to attack the enemy's plans; next is to attack their alliances;
          -Sun Tzu

Comment

Any number of Germans may have joined the Nazi party for various reasons - just as many Turks may have joined the Young Turk party for whatever reason. I fail to understand your point. When I and others refer to Nazis or the CUP we are refering to the leadership and overall ideology and actions commited in the name of such - in this regard it can be very cleary stated that Nazis and CUP etc were evil.
            I don't give a rats *ss why they joined and you fail to understand everything anyway. How is it that when you and others refer to the Nazis (a political group) you are refering to the leaders only, but when me and others refer to the jews (a religious group or better still, a cult) we are generalizing and talking about every single jew on the planet? You're such an unbelievably disgusting liar! When you talk about the Nazis, you are making a generalizing statement whather you admit it or not. Nazis means Nazis, ALL Nazis if you make no distinctions. How do you know we're not talking about just the jew leaders? Oh you know just like you know everything else. Actually, you don't seem to know much of anything let alone provide anything to back up your imbicilities. You're such a LOSER!

Obviously this does not preclude the fact that some individuals may have not been such. You are the generalizer BTW - all Jews - bad - etc.
            Generalizing, generaling, generalizing bawk bawk. So sue me!

Also my example of soldiers as well as Turks in general stands.
            Then it can also stand for the Nazi soldiers as well as Nazis in general.

You cannot just generalize and call everyone who is of a particular ethnicity or such all one way.
            Can show show everyone where and when we did this? No you can't! Oh I forgot, when we say "jews" it means "ALL jews", but when you say "Nazis", it doesn't mean "ALL Nazis". Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight! Fkn Klown!

You have no appreciation for the real forces in the world and how nasties such as the Nazi party and CUP form, get suport and do their things.
            I know absolutely how the CUP was formed and where they got their support. (Go read my "The CUP runneth over" ) The Nazi party was also supported by the zionists.

"a special medal was made upon the personal request of Gobbles. On one of its faces, the swastika was carved whereas David’s star was on the other."

Read more about "The Relation of Zionism with Nazism 1933–1941" at.

You have no real understanding in general - just a twisted racist world view - disgusting little creep. Yeah "I love Nazis - they never harmed us - and they illed the evil Jews - i like that - but it wasn't a genocide or a Holocaust - Jews are evil and deserved everything they got - heil Hitler" etc - f'in freak!
            Yes, sure thing, whatever you say.
            [SIZE=2][COLOR=DarkOrchid]"First and foremost, terror is for us a part of the political war appropriate for the circumstances of today...” — Yitzhak Shamir[/COLOR]ZE][/SI]

Comment

Hey you guys still think that WW2 started by Hitler.And they killed jaws by himself.No companies started this war.Not Hitler.And He is not just one guilty of this war.Let's talk about Stalin.He killed 15 millions poeple in SSCB land.İsn't it genocide.And China know killing young Uygur Turks isn't it genocide.Ant they test their nuclear bombs in Kırgızistan.İsn't it genocide.And you our Armenian friends.You'r Armenian grandfathers wroten that it 'We felt wery embaressed to kill our Turk Neighbours so we didn't look at any of their face'.There were a Turk Genocide.But it's not your fault.Think about that.When somebody kill someone at first police ask him to who provoked you.You must ask you who provoked your people.We sublimated Ottoman Empire together and we sold it out together.You weren't slaves in this Empire you were general in it and you were ministery in it.Until England,France,Russia provoked you.http://www.armenian-genocide-lie.com/ research little...

Comment

Anyone have anything relevant to say about the Armenians?
                this post = teh win.

Comment

Originally posted by Türküm
                  I like this quote: "We hope to receive continued support. We especially need content to make the site rich." ... yah damn right they need content. It's not easy making up stuff when you are a retard, is it?
                  this post = teh win.

Comment

Originally posted by Sip
                    Anyone have anything relevant to say about the Armenians?
                    Sorry, no time for the Armenians. Like you, we're too busy saving the Jews.
                    "wino, if you're reading this, you've been suspended for three days for continued use of profanity. Your reactions to people contesting what you say is starting to get hateful and violent."

Movses is Batamian who was previously banned.

Comment

Originally posted by Sip
                      Yah I know what you mean. All these jew threads piss me off too.
                      You should talk to winoman then. About seventy-five percent, if not more, of his posts talk about the subject.
                      Armenian, isn't one account enough for you?

Comment

Working...
                      X