Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

what if Turkey recognize genocide?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what if Turkey recognize genocide?

If Turkey accepts 1915 as genocide, do you thing that Turks and Armenians will become friends again?

It will never happen because of people like you.Any attempt to build a friendship will be named as treachery or " urge for a sympathy". Am i right my friend

Comment

this is the mothaxxxxaing truth

whey should we be armenian who suffer from turkish regime not only 1915 but all the way until now economicly and social
      i think armenia shold do some busniess withe turkish goverment and exploit their resources to make armenia much stronger then ever and armenia should keep a hot friendship withe russian goverment thisis what i think

Comment

Great, now we have turks and Jews discussing what Armenians need to do.

kakakitab, you can put your apology up your gyot. Turds like you will get exterminated, for you represent every thing vile in Anatolia.

Otto, you seem to be a decent soul. However, you don't represent the typical turk and you don't have any power within your primitive nation. Therefore, our relations with your type are pointless. Don't forget: The crime commited by your people still needs to be punished and Armenians lands need to be returned. We simply can't accept an <<apology>> considering the degree of the crime in question.

Do you agree that your nation needs to get punished and that we Armenians need to get our historic lands back? I somehow don't think you would go along with this idea. However, even if you did, that would not mean anything, for you don't represent the vast majority of turks.
        Մեր ժողովուրդն արանց հայրենասիրութեան այն է, ինչ որ մի մարմին' առանց հոգու:

Նժդեհ

Please visit me at my Heralding the Rise of Russia blog: http://theriseofrussia.blogspot.com/

Comment

I see no reason why Turks and Armenians cannot one day get along as fellow souls on this earth. For Turkey to accept the genocide and their history of unwarrented persecution of the Armenians will go along way to proving that the Turks have matured as a people and are worthy of our friendship and acceptance back into the community of nations. However my ability to consider myself a frieend of individual Turks is not predicated on the nation of Turkey's recognition of the genocide but on the attitudes and friendliness of the particualr Turk as an individual.

Comment

Mr. Armenian an apology is a must but wont be enouh for you.Lands must be earned.Nobody gives land.We wont be an exception.But i respect all attempts to take your lands back.Humanism is nothing if we dont survive to see it.
            Last edited by Otto; 06-04-2005, 07:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Otto
              Mr. Armenian an apology is a must but wont be enouh for you.Lands must be earned.Nobody gives land.We wont be an exception.But i respect all attempts to take your lands back.Humanism is nothing if we dont survive to see it.
              Who is the generalizer now - in more ways then one.

Comment

I didnt understand your point mr. Winoman. But yes i was talking generally totaly based on my own observations of the world. Actually i dont spend my time on utopic theories.For example ideal gas is a theory that i cant inhale.

Comment

So you are saying that Turkey will never recognize the genocide. I think you are wrong. You can't predict that Turkey will remain geo-politically able to sustain against the pressures that will apear. believe me - they will be in for the roughest of roads ahead....

Comment

Recognition is possible and will be in near future. I was talking about land issue. And i believe you there can be a rough road ahead but i can say we have been on that road for a while and it makes Armenian roads rough too

Comment

Working...
                    X