Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

An email I wrote to jews in response to a holocaust denial article.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An email I wrote to jews in response to a holocaust denial article.

I'm sure everyone here already knows how jewish lobbies and other jewish organizations, as well as the US media which is monopolized by jews, are heping Israel's ally Turkey to deny the Armenian Genocide. It's time that we don't let them keep doing this without jeopardizing their own holocaust.

I read an article in the following link about holocaust denial:

by Alex Grobman & Rafael Medoff Table of Contents Table of Contents Executive Summary About the Authors North America Europe Middle East Elsewhere Executive Summary: Holocaust Denial – A …

I emailed them, and this is what I said in my email:

Hi,

I'd like to respond to the article titled "Holocaust Denial: A Global Survey - 2004". The same examples that holocaust deniers are using to deny the holocaust are also the same examples that jewish organizations are using to deny the Armenian Genocide. Aren't these jewish organizations being hypocrats and only undermining their own holocaust? I have a really hard time believing the claims of the holocaust myself when seeing these jewish organizations using the same philosophy as Mr. Zundel and other holocaust deniers to deny the Armenian Genocide.
    I urge all of you to write a similar email or letter to this site. I also urge everyone here to become more active in also emailing or writing letters to other sites with similar articles and becoming overall more active in letting jews know that they cannot keep helping Turkey deny the Armenian Genocide without jeopardizing the credibility of their own holocaust.

Most of you may also want to study how holocaust deniers such as Ernst Zundel are denying the holocaust and see how the jews are applying these same principles to deny the Armenian Genocide in order to stop them from preceding in these autragous acts.

Originally posted by truth_seeker
    I'm sure everyone here already knows how jewish lobbies and other jewish organizations, as well as the US media which is monopolized by jews, are heping Israel's ally Turkey to deny the Armenian Genocide. It's time that we don't let them keep doing this without jeopardizing their own holocaust.

I read an article in the following link about holocaust denial:

by Alex Grobman & Rafael Medoff Table of Contents Table of Contents Executive Summary About the Authors North America Europe Middle East Elsewhere Executive Summary: Holocaust Denial – A …

I emailed them, and this is what I said in my email:

I urge all of you to write a similar email or letter to this site. I also urge everyone here to become more active in also emailing or writing letters to other sites with similar articles and becoming overall more active in letting jews know that they cannot keep helping Turkey deny the Armenian Genocide without jeopardizing the credibility of their own holocaust.

Most of you may also want to study how holocaust deniers such as Ernst Zundel are denying the holocaust and see how the jews are applying these same principles to deny the Armenian Genocide in order to stop them from preceding in these autragous acts.

Although you're absolutely right about the jews denying the Armenian Genocide and in effect they are helping turkey, they're not really doing it in order to help turkey, they're doing it for their own intrests. Then know that when the Armenian Genocide gets the recognition it rightly deserves, their holohoax industry will be in jeopardy as well as their monopoly on suffering and they will inevidably lose their victim status. That's what they're afraid of and that's just the tip of the iceberg.

As for Zundel, I'm sorry but you've got it wrong. He's not a denier, he's a revisionists and although the jews would like people to believe it's the same thing and some Armenians have also started copying the jews and are now calling turks who deny the genocide "revisionists", which to me is just plain sickening. Earnst Zundel has never said there was no jewish holocaust (one of the few points where I strongly disagree with Zundel).

Another thing is that the methods applied by the jews is quite different than those applied by Zundel and other revisionists, so please don't try putting them in the same boat.

BTW, Zundel has at least one article on the Armenian Genocide on his site, so I don't think that it's wise for us to portray him as a liar and compare him to jews who deny the AG. Plus I don't see why we have to make any comparisons, because we have enough to make our case against the jews by their actions alone.
    [SIZE=2][COLOR=DarkOrchid]"First and foremost, terror is for us a part of the political war appropriate for the circumstances of today...” — Yitzhak Shamir[/COLOR]ZE][/SI]

Comment

[QUOTE=Pamooshjian]
      Although you're absolutely right about the jews denying the Armenian Genocide and in effect they are helping turkey, they're not really doing it in order to help turkey, they're doing it for their own intrests. Then know that when the Armenian Genocide gets the recognition it rightly deserves, their holohoax industry will be in jeopardy as well as their monopoly on suffering and they will inevidably lose their victim status. That's what they're afraid of and that's just the tip of the iceberg.
      That's part of it, but they also want to keep Israel's ally Turkey happy.

As for Zundel, I'm sorry but you've got it wrong. He's not a denier, he's a revisionists
      You're absolutely right on this. Unlike the lying jews and turks who deny the Armenian Genocide, a real genocide, Ernst Zundel is a revisionist who is trying to uncover the lies about the holocaust.

First, jews were never gassed or burned alive in these concentration camps like they claim. There is absolutely no proof of this. These so-called gas chambers were used to delouse people for sanitary purposes. The ovens were used to burn dead bodies to keep diseases from these corps from spreading. These burned bodies were already dead from malnutrition and disease caused by the allied bombings cutting off the food supply to Germany.

You're absolutely right. Ernst Zundel is our friend and not someone we should portray as a liar like the jews are doing.

But we still need to make our voices heard and let these jews know how we feel about them denying the Armenian Genocide. We can't just keep silent and keep letting them do this without a fight.

BTW, Zundel has at least one article on the Armenian Genocide on his site, so I don't think that it's wise for us to portray him as a liar and compare him to jews who deny the AG.
      I didn't know that. I would really like to see this. Do you have a link?

I just did a google search and found it.

Front page of Ingrid Rimland Zundel's Zundelsite, telling the story about her husband Ernst Zundel - the artist, the painter, the former publisher, the pasifist, the revisionist, the political prisioner and the martyr for truth in history, and telling the story about other victims of the enemy of freedom of speech and truth in history.

In "The Holocaust Industry" (2000) Norman Finkelstein describes how Israel helped its ally Turkey deny the massacre of one million Armenians in 1915. "Acting at Israel's behest, the US Holocaust Council practically eliminated mention of the Armenians in the Washington Holocaust Memorial Museum, and Jewish lobbyists in Congress blocked a day of remembrance for the Armenian genocide." (p.69)
      Ernst Zundel is certainly a good man and a friend of the Armenian people.
      Last edited by truth_seeker; 07-03-2005, 01:53 PM.

Comment

[QUOTE=truth_seeker]
        Originally posted by Pamooshjian

That's part of it, but they also want to keep Israel's ally Turkey happy.

You're absolutely right on this. Unlike the lying jews and turks who deny the Armenian Genocide, a real genocide, Ernst Zundel is a revisionist who is trying to uncover the lies about the holocaust.

First, jews were never gassed or burned alive in these concentration camps like they claim. There is absolutely no proof of this. These so-called gas chambers were used to delouse people for sanitary purposes. The ovens were used to burn dead bodies to keep diseases from these corps from spreading. These burned bodies were already dead from malnutrition and disease caused by the allied bombings cutting off the food supply to Germany.

You're absolutely right. Ernst Zundel is our friend and not someone we should portray as a liar like the jews are doing.

But we still need to make our voices heard and let these jews know how we feel about them denying the Armenian Genocide. We can't just keep silent and keep letting them do this without a fight.

I didn't know that. I would really like to see this. Do you have a link?

I just did a google search and found it.

Front page of Ingrid Rimland Zundel's Zundelsite, telling the story about her husband Ernst Zundel - the artist, the painter, the former publisher, the pasifist, the revisionist, the political prisioner and the martyr for truth in history, and telling the story about other victims of the enemy of freedom of speech and truth in history.

Ernst Zundel is certainly a good man and a friend of the Armenian people.
        I was going to post something to further expand upon the revisionist/denier/Zundel thing, but I see there's no need.

You are definitely started in the right direction. What the jews are most fearful of is exposure, so I think that's the way to go. They are going to have to be shown that their house of cards is about to fall and we are grabbing onto the card that's gonna do the trick.
        If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.
        -George Orwell
        Thus the highest realization of warfare is to attack the enemy's plans; next is to attack their alliances;
        -Sun Tzu

Comment

Originally posted by anoush719

I was going to post something to further expand upon the revisionist/denier/Zundel thing, but I see there's no need.
          But you still should. A thread dedicated to Ernst Zundel is well deserved. This man is obviously a friend of the Armenian people. Being a holocaust revisionist makes him even that much more of a friend. If you start this thread, I will definatley visit it.

You are definitely started in the right direction. What the jews are most fearful of is exposure, so I think that's the way to go. They are going to have to be shown that their house of cards is about to fall and we are grabbing onto the card that's gonna do the trick.
          Yeah, paybacks are a xxxxx.

Let's support Ernst.

Comment

Originally posted by beyazkale76
            Do you know that Turks built gas chambers to annihilate Armenians at 1915?
            I didn't know that. Maybe you can tell us some more about it, but I must tell you that I really don't believe the turks built gas chambers, because turks don't know how to build anything. They don't even know how to make "turkish" cymbals. Silly turk.
            [SIZE=2][COLOR=DarkOrchid]"First and foremost, terror is for us a part of the political war appropriate for the circumstances of today...” — Yitzhak Shamir[/COLOR]ZE][/SI]

Comment

oh they are not Turkish cymbals... you Armenians actually made those under the rule of Ottomans... in fact they are Armenian cymbalss and we stole them from you... this is more like it..

Comment

LMAO at the title. You converse with the "jews"?
                this post = teh win.

Comment

Originally posted by Sip
                  LMAO at the title. You converse with the "jews"?
                  Yeah, it's sad, but we need to let the jews know that we know what they are doing and that we won't permit it any longer.

Comment

Who's "we"?
                    this post = teh win.

Comment

Working...
                    X