Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Pathetic Pearlstine of Time Magazine Throws a Bone

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sip
    The inventor of the LASER, Gordon Gould, a jew, was also responsible for this since his invention is at the heart of the DVD technology used to diseeminate these lies. This further goes to prove that the jews have a big plan at work here.
    Alright! You're finally starting to see the light.

I knew with a little work we could bring you to our side.

Comment

Yah ... it's like my eyes opened and saw there are (and have been) a LOT of very successful and powerful jews in the world. This can't be good
      this post = teh win.

Comment

Originally posted by Cinderella
        I don't believe this for a minute. This isn't a little operation and I'm sure they thouroghly check everything and I don't believe that they didn't know the contents of the DVD. I think the Jews were in on this right from the start and it wouldn't surprise me if the Jews came up with the idea for it in the first place. They knew the response they would get and they already knew what they were going to say.
        I don't believe it either.

Yes, they were in on it from the start. Time is owned by a jew and the editor-in-chief, Norman Pearlstine, the man who runs the show, is a jew.

And not just a little thing, it should be a full page thing at the very least. How I would like to put the squeeze on them to dedicate one whole issue on the Armenian Genocide.
        Yeah, but it needs to be written by professional historians or they will get some of their jewish editors/journalists to tell the Turkish propaganda side of it. It won't be any different than the DVD.

There's not likely to be any more DVDs going out as inserts.
        Let's hope not.

You would think that would go without saying, but they're Jews.
        Yup.

I think they should be confiscated by law enforcement or haded over voluntarily.
        Yup.

Equal time, absolutely!
        Yup.

Or use it to pay for our own DVD.
        Yup.

Personally, I think they should go through with the lawsuits unless they take some seriously worthwhile steps that don't only put a bandaid on the table.
        I totally agree with this. Being charged with Genocide denial by the European courts will not only teach them a very valuable lesson, but it will also highly publicize how the jew owned/controlled media is in cahoots with the Turks and show the whole world what they are doing.

I know this was all the Jew's doing. There's no way in hell that they wouldn't have known the contents of the DVD.
        Yup.

Yet we get, "The Jews are our freinds." from the imbiciles.
        Cinderella, I think I'm falling in love with you.

Comment

Originally posted by TomServo
          Yeah, it's all one big conspiracy. You guys are making all Jewish-Americans seem evil.
          Well, don't you find it odd that nine out of ten anti-Armenian genocide deniers turn out to be jews.

Don't you find it odd that nearly all of the major Jewish organizations in the US are anti-Armenian?

Don't you find it odd that besides Turkey (and Azerbaijan of course), the only other country in the world that flatly denies the Armenian Genocide is Israel?

Oh I know, it's all just coincindence. The Jews are really our freinds and it's only a few (4 or 5) misguided Jews that don't like us.

BTW, I see some people make all Nazis seem evil.
          "that was the renegade Hebrew (donmeh) of Salonika, Talaat, the principal organizer of the massacres and deportations," Rafael De Nogales. Four Years Beneath the Crescent. 1926. p.27

Comment

It's all true. Harvey Weinstein, ex-head of Miramax wanted to deny the genocide so he distributed Egoyan's Ararat. It's all one big conspiracy.

Comment

Yeah, it's all one big conspiracy. You guys are making all Jewish-Americans seem evil.
              First, no one here is talking about the average Joe Shlomo in Brooklyn.

Therefore, don't paint this picture with a broad 'you are a racist' brush. Such an approach, by the way, only proves the point some of us here are trying to make.

Moreover, you are wrong about the "big conspiracy" thing as well. It would have been a "big conspiracy" if they were doing all this in secret. However, the Jewish nation openly and proudly undermines Armenians worldwide.

It is sad that you, a representative of our current generation within America, have fallen victim to their lies.

The only thing that is more dangerous than an obvious enemy is an enemy that is perceived as a friend.
              Մեր ժողովուրդն արանց հայրենասիրութեան այն է, ինչ որ մի մարմին' առանց հոգու:

Նժդեհ

Please visit me at my Heralding the Rise of Russia blog: http://theriseofrussia.blogspot.com/

Comment

It's all true. Harvey Weinstein, ex-head of Miramax wanted to deny the genocide so he distributed Egoyan's Ararat. It's all one big conspiracy.
                Well for your information, I thought the movie stank. It was the stupidest thing that should never have been made and frankly an embarrassment. The people that didn't know anything about the genocide walked out saying, "Is that all it was and the Armenians making all this hoopla? Well it certainly wasn't a holocaust" and the people who knew about the genocide but were confused, walked out even more confused after seeing the movie. A film within a film artsy fartsy garbage we didn't need and calling that movie Ararat is a disgrace. Weinstein wasn't trying to deny the genocide, he made it look like a joke.

Anyway, you guys are sounding more and more redicilous.

Morgenthau: "I couldn't save any of the Armenians.................but I did save a bunch of money by switching to Gaico."

We feel the effects the jews are having on us, yet we have clown popping up and saying "I know one jew that doesn't deny the genocide." Such morons.

What about Shindler? He was a Nazi and he saves all kinds of jews, so how come ALL Nazis are still bad? So you see, Nazis were just regular nice folks exept for one or two bad apples and we can't judge them all by that because it would be "generalizing" unwarranted "racist hatred". What's that you say, Nazis weren't a race? Well neither are the Jews!

What about Taner Akcam or whatever his name is? He doesn't deny the genocide so the Turks must be a swell buch of fellows that everyone should have as neighbors. Why I even know one turk that doesn't deny the genocide. They're just regular nice folks like you and me and they would bever have done such a thing as genocide. So what's all this talk about the bad Turks? So there were a few bad apples, is that a reason to generalize and spew racist hatred twards a whole race?
                Last edited by Cinderella; 08-02-2005, 07:10 PM.
                "that was the renegade Hebrew (donmeh) of Salonika, Talaat, the principal organizer of the massacres and deportations," Rafael De Nogales. Four Years Beneath the Crescent. 1926. p.27

Comment

Ah, yes, the picture within a picture. Do explain to me the redeeming social value of wrapping the AG in stories about drug dealers, adultery, and homosexuality kissy kissy thank you sooooooooo much here's a bottle of wine turkish boytoy with very highly sanitized, minimized, downplayed and bloodless under-done scenes of the Armenian Genocide??
                  Last edited by UFraidees; 08-02-2005, 07:11 PM.
                  A coward dies a thousand deaths, a hero dies but once

Comment

As far as I can tell, Harvey Weinstein does not represent any Jewish organizations. He is a businessman. Obviously, he saw that Miramax could make some money on this film. Moreover, that simply fact that the film in question was very weak in presenting the realities of the Armenian Genocide may have helped in the decision making process.

Don't fool yourself, had Egoyan made a *real* film about the Armenian Genocide it would have never seen light.

Նժդեհ

Please visit me at my Heralding the Rise of Russia blog: http://theriseofrussia.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by UFraidees
                      Do explain to me the redeeming social value of wrapping the AG in stories about drug dealers, adultery, and homosexuality kissy kissy thank you sooooooooo much here's a bottle of win turkish boytoy with very highly sanitized, minimized, downplayed and bloodless under-done scenes of the Armenian Genocide??
                      Without any doubt, the above statement must be this discussion board's quote of the year.

Նժդեհ

Comment

Working...
                      X