Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Talat Pasha's Telegramme

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Talat Pasha's Telegramme

Originally posted by melikianAvak
    I don't think you or your brethren who think like, you would not know a fact if it hit you in the face.

How about the both of you leaving, go hang out with the turks who think the way you do. Stay here if you declare yourself Armenian and accept Christianity. (fat chance) Seems like you can not accept the truth.

Be Gone

Avak
    Why is there so much hatred in this Forum?
    If your a Left Handed person like me, you are truly unique.

Comment

Because hate is an inseparable part of human nature.

Comment

Originally posted by Selpak
        And now they are living happily in "Eastern Armenia" with their Turkish neighbours, right?
        which Turkish neigbours do you mean the scum from Azerbedjan or the scum from Turkey? I don't know howmany Turks there are in Armenia if there are no harm will ever come to them because their Turkish Armenians don't masacare people cause they'r from a other race or beleave a diffrent religion

Comment

Originally posted by Siamanto
          Not surprisingly, it seems that you lack the perspicacity to figure it out yourself, so let's spell it out for you:

Why be annoyed by - or bother with - a fly when the unwelcome parasite is desperately and hopelessly bumping against the window as if that would allow the filthy intruder to penetrate, through the glass, into the apartment....as if beasts naively believed into magic???
          If you call us parasites or flies why the hell do you let us stay here and defend our people from your stupid reckless and useless hate?

Comment

Originally posted by melikianAvak
            I don't think you or your brethren who think like, you would not know a fact if it hit you in the face.

How about the both of you leaving, go hang out with the turks who think the way you do. Stay here if you declare yourself Armenian and accept Christianity. (fat chance) Seems like you can not accept the truth.

Be Gone

Avak
            How about you ? come and be a muslim salvation lies within. We will have to cut off a piece of your xxxx but i guess you are man enough to handle that ?? :d

Comment

which Turkish neigbours do you mean the scum from Azerbedjan or the scum from Turkey? I don't know howmany Turks there are in Armenia if there are no harm will ever come to them because their
              Both scums who were majority in Revan. No one left? isn't it? Your existance in Azerbaijan and Turkey is a shame.

Turkish Armenians don't masacare people cause they'r from a other race or beleave a diffrent religion
              Yes, they massacared for "freedom". Don't be funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Aurathen
                I wonder why nobody replied to this bro ?
                Why, do you reply to spam?
                this post = teh win.

Comment

Originally posted by Selpak
                  Both scums who were majority in Revan.
                  Please can you tell me wich city Revan is this is the first time I heard of that city maybe it's a small village in Turkey or Azerbedjan? I realy don't know. Maybe some one knows it please tell me

Comment

Originally posted by MrLeftyHye
                    Why is there so much hatred in this Forum?

The Armenians who were murdered by the Turks were my Grand Parents, uncles, aunts and cousins. The surviors lived a terrible life with the memories they were left with. Think about what your saying. If they murdered your parents how would you feel.

Get over this left handed thing. Many of us are left handed. Armenians of my fathers age thought left handed was wrong handed.

I am getting the feeling that I must be one of the few old guys on the forum.

God Bless Hyes and Hyastan

Avak

Comment

Aurathen you ok man?
                      If your a Left Handed person like me, you are truly unique.

Comment

Working...
                      X