Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

x-x-x-i-s-h historian to talk about Young Turks in Glendale, CA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• x-x-x-i-s-h historian to talk about Young Turks in Glendale, CA

Historian Christopher Jon Bjerkness to deliver lecture on Armenian Genocide
    30.07.2007 18:35 GMT+04:00
    /PanARMENIAN.Net/ Historian from Chicago Christopher Jon Bjerkness will speak on the topic of “Who were the Young Turks” in Glendale, California. The lecture is scheduled for August 8, the PanARMENIAN.Net was told in the Armenian community of Glendale. Christopher Jon Bjerkness has written several books and articles on the history of the theory of relativity. Discovering the true significance of the fall of the Ottoman Empire, he began to investigate the unwritten history of the Armenian Genocide. He has published his findings in a new book which identifies the ethnic origins and overall agenda of the “Young Turks”, including their motives for committing Genocide against Armenians.

A xxx by descent, Bjerkness alleges xxxs for the 1915 Armenian Genocide in his latest book entitled “The xxxish Genocide of Armenian Christians”.
    Between childhood, boyhood,
    adolescence
    & manhood (maturity) there
    should be sharp lines drawn w/
    Tests, deaths, feats, rites
    stories, songs & judgements

- Morrison, Jim. Wilderness, vol. 1, p. 22

Re: x-x-x-i-s-h historian to talk about Young Turks in Glendale, CA

Great .. thanks to garbage dwellers like this guy, we will have "Armenian Genocide recognition", "Holocaust Denial", "Einstein is a plagiarist" in the same sentence all over the place. That is bound to give a lot of credibility to the Armenian Genocide issue indeed.

Sometimes I wish some people would just shut their face and go die somewhere.

I've said this before, and I'll say it again ... I don't know what's worse .. Turks denying the Genocide or the Nazis who pretend to give a damn about Armenians.
    this post = teh win.

Comment

Sip,

what about the x-x-x-x in the U.S. who act as a proxy for Turks to lobby U.S. politicians to support the Turkish position that there was no actual genocide.

What do you think about them??

Is it possible that the help the Turks b/c of their own self-interest of preventing Turkish x-x-x-x from being implicated in the Armenian tragedy?

C'mon since when has less discourse on this event been more. The same forces that don't want us to have genocide recognition are elated when we oppose others from speaking on some particular wrinkle on this issue.

Sounds like you sympathize with Armenian genocide deniers.
      adolescence

Comment

Originally posted by freakyfreaky View Post
        Sounds like you sympathize with Armenian genocide deniers.
        Never ... in the same way that I don't sympathize with Israel. But claiming "Holocaust is a hoax" in order to bring attention to Armenian Genocide is a very very very bad move in my opinion.

Israel needs Turkey as an ally ... so it makes sense that they will kiss Turkish ass (and so will the US by association). But confusing "Zionism" with "Genocide Denial" in this day and age is very counter productive, if for nothing else, then because the whole world accepts the Holocaust as fact.

It's one thing to try to push Genocide recognition. It's a completely another thing to try to push Holocaust denial while using Genocide recognition as an excuse.
        this post = teh win.

Comment

Originally posted by Sip View Post
          Sometimes I wish some people would just shut their face and go die somewhere.
          I couldn't agree more. These naive people are creating unnecessary problems.

Comment

Educate me?

Is Mr. Bjerknes a Nazi? What difference does Mr. Bjeknes' ideological beliefs make on the historical events re: the Armenian Genocide? What weight does one's ideological beliefs have on their ability to express their opinion?

If you are a capitalist, you get to speak. If you are a communist, you do not get to speak.

Is a person a liar merely because of his ideological beliefs? Is there a difference between Nazism and Turkishness? Turkishness and Zionism? Nazism and Zionism?

Is Shimon Peres a Zionist? So, Zionists can say that the Armenian Genocide never occurred.

But, Nazis, that can't say that Turkish x-x-x-x may have comprised a portion of the Young Turks and this organization, or an ad hoc committee within it, was responsible in part for drawing the cleanisng plan and seeing it through.

Whatever Mr. Bjerknes is? He is a courageous s.o.b. for opening a dialogue, controversial, as it may be, on the Armenian Genocide. Of course, he picked Glendale.

But, he is still speaking in the backyard of members of American xxxish lobbying organizations that will gladly act as messenger pigeons for Turkish x-x-x-x and spread the Turkish message that the genocide recognition resolution should be denied. When Armenian x-x-x-x requested these organizations send their competing message to the halls of Congress, was there any reciprocation.

Members of those organizations will undoubtedly call him a moonbat.

Do Zionists use the Holocaust for political purposes? Be careful, that's a loaded question.

Members of these same American xxxish lobbying organizations are active in think-tanks seeking regime change in Iran. What effect will prospective regime change have on the apparently organic relationship between these two nations now. Armenia already has xxxish-backed nations spreading Turkishness on its borders.

Hey, lets go for three. Its a magic number. Not!!!

Is there a word for genocide denier? anti-Armenian? anti-Christian?

All I know is when Ahmenijad held a debate on the Holocaust that included xxxish rabbis, local, national and internationl news sources published the press releases of these American xxxish lobbying organizations condemning Ahmenijad as a Holocaust denier. Other x-x-x-x-x-x bashed the Rabbis as moonbats.

When these same lobbying organizations brought a letter of Turkish x-x-x-x to the Hill wherein the Turks sought support for the denial of the resolution, did these same media channels publish any reports that these oganizations openly spread the request of genocide deniers.

No. Why is that? No tourism ad dollars to fill the broadcaster's coiffers??

Free speech is pure and cheap. Politics are dirty and steep. Our homeland is pure but modest.

Why would you want to plug the release valve, the exchange of ideas? What purpose does that serve the cause of genocide recognition?

Let him speak. Let these organizations take a position.

Perhaps, he's really a mole for these same lobbying organizations. Who knows?

But, a Nazi?? That's a harsh frickin statement.

Hey, don't believe Ara, he's an Armenian from Lernamerdz.
            Last edited by freakyfreaky; 07-31-2007, 11:32 PM. Reason: corrections
            adolescence

Comment

Originally posted by Sip View Post
              Great .. thanks to garbage dwellers like this guy, we will have "Armenian Genocide recognition", "Holocaust Denial", "Einstein is a plagiarist" in the same sentence all over the place. That is bound to give a lot of credibility to the Armenian Genocide issue indeed.
              Why??? You have doubts about the involvement of Jews in the Armenian Genocide?
              Who doesn't know that the forefathers of Israel encouraged Turds to massacre Armenians?

Comment

Armenian historians have stated this position (i.e. xxxs comprised a portion of the Young Turks) also with citations to contemporary historical writings of the time.
                adolescence

Comment

The New York Sun covers America and the world from a base in New York. Its report comprises straightforward news dispatches and a lively editorial page…

Comment

We can't believe Hillel, he's a x-x-x

Wait, so is the historian who is going to speak about their involvment in the Armenian genocide.

Those x-x-x-x want to be the first in everything.

Just kidding.

Didn't the U.N. acknowledge Zionism as a racist ideology?

So, what is exactly the word for someone that is anti-Armenian? Hmm............. Looking pretty ZIONIST, to me. Ergo, one Shimon Peres. Heck, he is more like Hitler than Ahmenijad. It least Ahmenijad will allow discourse about the Holocaust.

Do you understand that these same American x-x-x-i-s-h lobbying organizations go apeshiat when any group or individual says something contrary to their interests. All the while, they claim to promote humanitarian causes, etc. and carry messages encouraging U.S. politicians to object to the passing of the genocide recognition resolution.

And, if you speak about them unfavorably they brand you an anti-semite or a moonbat or both. If you attempt to debate the Holocaust, you are an anti-semite.

Really, I didn't see them say anything when KCET was going to show a program on the Genocide and then allow a debate that included Turks disputing this event. They were silent.

When the U.N. pulled the genocide display that included reference to the Armenian tragedy, they were silent.

And, if you ask them to speak the truth on the Armenian genocide, they waffle, sit on the fence or cloud the issues.

Speak now. Let them not say we were silent.
                    adolescence

Comment

Working...
                    X