Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

what are you listening to ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• awww don't be so hard on her i personally don't like hip hop but why judge her ~~is there a particular reason you don't like her or is it because she's "non-traditional?" (aayyy don't get me started on 'non-traditional' i'll start tearing men to shreds...sad thing is some will "like it" if you know what i mean? -----yaaayyy i'm mixing threads here

Comment

• Originally posted by ardenik
      what she sings: cheesy crap.
      how she sings it: bora, ganche, tserkov grtskin zarne & inkezinkin yerkchouhi esse...

she knows how to sing. i just HATE the way she does it.

i didnt mind her so much when she was just a local french singer with a coupla english songs, trying to appeal to a larger audience... i didnt think she was all that great a singer & all i had to do was not listen to her songs. but now, shes EVERYWHERE!!! i dont understand why the world bought into her... she's been SO irritating since!!!
      Well, that's your opinion. No one's attacking you for it. You don't like or better yet, don't understand the reason why she's everywhere, that's fine. I don't really care how she sang before or that she used to only sing french songs and a couple of English. I like some of her songs today, therefore I listen to her. You have your opinion, I have mine.
      I see...

Comment

• Originally posted by SagGal
        Well, that's your opinion. No one's attacking you for it. You don't like or better yet, don't understand the reason why she's everywhere, that's fine. I don't really care how she sang before or that she used to only sing french songs and a couple of English. I like some of her songs today, therefore I listen to her. You have your opinion, I have mine.
        thats fine, i totally respect ur opinion.

the only problem i have with you liking her is that its becuz of ppl like u who like her that i have to endure hearing her songs or ppl talking about her all over the place!! lolll but obviously, thats not ur problem, its mine.

i just hate her so muchhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ardenik
          the only problem i have with you liking her is that its becuz of ppl like u who like her that i have to endure hearing her songs or ppl talking about her all over the place!! lolll but obviously, thats not ur problem, its mine.
          Muahehehehe lol
          I see...

Comment

• Originally posted by hyebruin
            i'm wondering if you guys have heard of the armenian female rap artist karen surabian?--she's armo and singing hip-hop i hear she's good and is competitive in the field; you guys know who i'm talkin about?
            I've seen her before. She didn't impress me much as a hip-hop artist.

She seems like she can flow allright, but her delivery sucks and her lyrics need more improvement. Her lyrics are a little mediocre compared to the rap game right now.
            She also needs to fix her accent. (I hate it when rappers have an accent that's not NY, LA, Detroit, or Atlanta style)
            Gives out your amatuerness, you know?

The freestyle that she dropped didn't impress me much either. There was nothing different about it that would seperate her from the game to show her genuinity as an artist.

I'd like to see how she performs in a battle rap or a 2 min freestyle though. If she can withstand that, then I might reconsider.

Until then, I hope she improves on some of these things and I wish her luck.

Comment

• Bush - Out of This World

I'm in love with this song.

Comment

• Originally posted by hyebruin
                awww don't be so hard on her i personally don't like hip hop but why judge her ~~is there a particular reason you don't like her or is it because she's "non-traditional?" (aayyy don't get me started on 'non-traditional' i'll start tearing men to shreds...sad thing is some will "like it" if you know what i mean? -----yaaayyy i'm mixing threads here
                Uhhh, no. If there's one thing people should be able to pick up about me right away, it's that I can't stand tradition. I can't stand her because we have enough Armenians making us look like a bunch of wiggers. We don't need another one trying to get in the lime light with that lifestyle. We have our own identity. Either expand that, or start your own, original path. Why would you want to copy someone else's? Something is wrong when people of different races are trying to put on a nigger accent. And I mean nigger, not black. Two very different things. Damn, people. Can't anyone be original anymore? Isn't talent in demand anymore?

Comment

• Well, you can always try to copy 2pac as originally as possible.

I agree though: DOWN WITH SENSELESS ARMENIAN RAPPERS!!!

Comment

• If you hate Armenian rappers, you should hear some of the Russian rap. If you understood it, you'd be on the floor laughing. It makes me go, "aaaw, they're rapping," and then I burst out laughing at some parts. Some are kind of good, I guess, but some are just plain ridiculous.

Listening to:
                    Maroon 5 - Harder To Breathe
                    I see...

Comment

• Originally posted by SagGal
                      If you hate Armenian rappers, you should hear some of the Russian rap. If you understood it, you'd be on the floor laughing. It makes me go, "aaaw, they're rapping," and then I burst out laughing at some parts. Some are kind of good, I guess, but some are just plain ridiculous.
                      Bah, saying that we shouldn't feel bad of our own problems because others are worse is just the easy way out.

It's like saying that we shouldn't mind the wrong things that happen within the Armenian government because in Azerbaidjan, it's a hundred times worse.

Comment

Working...
                      X