Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

what are you listening to ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am listening to Shania Twain's, It Only Hurts When I'm Breathing.

Originally posted by gaucho
    that song's lyrics seem to NOT make sense to me.
    "fathers love their daughters... cuz daughters become lovers??"
    his only song I can stand is "your body's a wonderland"
    Reading the actual lyrics might help.

John Mayer - Daughters Lyrics

I know a girl
    She puts the color inside of my world
    She's just like a maze
    Where all of the walls all continually change

And I've done all I can
    To stand on the steps with my heart in my hand
    Now I'm starting to see
    Maybe it's got nothing to do with me

Fathers be good to your daughters
    Daughters will love like you do
    Girls become lovers who turn into mothers
    So mothers be good to your daughters, too

Oh, you see that skin
    It's the same she's been standing in
    Since the day she saw him walking away
    Now she's left cleaning up the mess he made

So fathers be good to your daughters

Boys you can break
    You find out how much they can take
    Boys will be strong and boys soldier on
    But boys would be gone without warmth of a woman's good, good heart

On behalf of every man, looking out for every girl
    You are the god and the weight of her world

So fathers be good to your daughters
    I see...

Comment

• The song does not make girls more emotional. The song is aimed at the parents and actually makes it a little bit easier for girls.

Besides, I was referring to you saying, "'fathers love their daughters... cuz daughters become lovers'" when it's actually
      Fathers be good to your daughters

besides, what father ISN'T good to his daughter??
      Well, ever heard of fathers beating their daughters or just simply not being close/understanding to their daughters?

(if you're counting the dad on 20/20 that left his family, something's wrong with you cuz there's always exceptions and songs like this aren't gonna change monster dads into good dads)
      Well, songs don't really change people or it must one heck of a song to change a person. But this song has good intentions and is different from most of the songs sang today. I like it.

You were confused about the words of the song so I posted the lyrics. Still don't like it, fine. I wasn't trying to make you like the song.

:-)

I am listening to Shania Twain's, When You Kiss Me

I see...

Comment

• -Sir Mix Alot: I LIKE BIG BUTTS

I like big butts and I cannot lie, you other brothers can't deny. When a girl walks in with a itty bitty waste and a round thing in your face you get sprung!

I'm shameless

Last edited by !EEK; 12-01-2004, 08:53 AM.

Comment

• eekster .... u need to get out more buddy boy!!...looks like christmas came too soon for you! lol

Comment

• Originally posted by angelik22
            eekster .... u need to get out more buddy boy!!...looks like christmas came too soon for you! lol
            Exactly, untill the parties, I won't get out..too cold

Comment

• ms fat booty- mos def

Comment

• Bauhaus - Holy Fool (new)

The girl in the song sounds nice

Comment

• aram Khachaturian _waltz for wind
                  Last edited by sleuth; 12-06-2004, 01:20 AM.
                  I'm a monstrous mass of vile, foul & corrupted matter.

Comment

• Bob James and Earl Klugh__ Terpischore
                    I'm a monstrous mass of vile, foul & corrupted matter.

Comment

• My stomach: "Feeeeed meeeee burritossss pleeaaassseeee"

or

Smack my b!tch up- Prodigy

Comment

Working...
                      X