Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Manau

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manau

anyone heard of this French rap group. they are really good. le loup le renard et la belett, la confession a lot of other good songs. check them out.

Same group that sang "la tribu de dana"?

Had a nice celtish sounding music with it. Must download it now, although I still dislike rap.

Comment

yeah thats the group. i also dislike rap. but when they put in some nice musical elements and some original stuff its actually pretty good. the foreign rap is nothing like the American rap.

Comment

Originally posted by TigranJamharian yeah thats the group. i also dislike rap. but when they put in some nice musical elements and some original stuff its actually pretty good. the foreign rap is nothing like the American rap.
        Agreed again. You're turning into my forum best friend.

Quebec had a very influential rap group (well, locally at least) named Dubmatique. They had some nice messages against drug use and so on, and also had a few songs with catchy music. I think they have disappeared though.

Comment

Same here. i havent even seen you but already i can tell we would be good friends.

I checked Dubmatique up on Kazaa and i found a couple of songs

Ragga-dub
          La force de comprendre
          saule pleureur
          2 freres

i havent listened to them yet. ill let you know what i think after i do. For now i guess ill be off to play some Fifa 2004

Comment

Alright. I'm not big fans of them, but I do admire them for the impact they had on many teens here.

Does Fifa 2004 have Armenia's national side?
            I miss the days where I'd play Fifa World Cup 98 and take the Armenian team to beat Brazil.

Comment

No unfortunately Armenia isnt in there, ever since 2001 they decided to go for quality not quantity. so they drastically cut down the number of national teams and focused more on the players of the teams that were in. they made accurate faces bodies and attributes for the players that were in and in some ways i think this is better because even when they had Armenia the players didnt even have names they just went by their numbers and they all had generic faces. Lets hope the team can improve so someday they will be included.

By the way i have to say i didnt like dubmatique that much. lots of reagae.

Comment

Originally posted by TigranJamharian No unfortunately Armenia isnt in there, ever since 2001 they decided to go for quality not quantity. so they drastically cut down the number of national teams and focused more on the players of the teams that were in. they made accurate faces bodies and attributes for the players that were in and in some ways i think this is better because even when they had Armenia the players didnt even have names they just went by their numbers and they all had generic faces. Lets hope the team can improve so someday they will be included.

By the way i have to say i didnt like dubmatique that much. lots of reagae.
                Aww man..no Armenia? oh well..

I remember when I was 12-13, I'd take this one team in Austria who had a looooot of Armenians for some reason, change the name to FC Ararat or FC Pyunik, change the team colours, change some players names' to the most famous armenians' names, and then win the cup! aaakh, good times.

And dubmatique, I agree. There was one catchy tune they had, I forget. With the chorus in english.

Comment

Which team do you like better though? Ararat or Pyunik. Im a big fan of Ararat and i think they have a lot of potential the stupid FFA banned them this season that just ended because they wouldnt allow their guys that were on the national team to go to israel for that match because fifa had prohibited any fifa tournament games from taking place in israel because of the terrorism threat. I dont support israels policies and i actually dont like the country so i was glad they wouldnt send their guys and i was shocked that the federation would ban them. but i guess thats how it goes. im surprised that pyunik has had so much success in recent years and they still havent set up a website or anything while lesser teams like banants or shirak have their websites. Ararat also has a website which is pretty nicely designed actually but the best functions like the store and the latest results have been saying "coming soon" for about 5 months now. I am looking for some place to buy some Armenian soccer merchandise and i am jealous that the azeri national team lets you buy jerseys off the website while the Armenian national team website hasnt been updated at all in about 2 years now. the ararat website is www.fcararat.com by the way .

and hte national team site is http://www.armenia.fifa.com/cda/cda_...3D1004,00.html i got this through the uefa site and its hilarious because if you go there it says recent results and the most recent one they have is a 3-0 loss to Ukraine in September 2001

Comment

ohhhh tigran
                    here in pasadena we have a little socer shop carries the armenian national jerseys.

i have both the red and the white.

Comment

Working...
                    X