Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

R.i.p. Garik and Gokor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R.i.p. Garik and Gokor

Hi everyone.

Today, two of Armenia's favorite actors died. I heard this on TV and will watch the entire news report later today to find out why. Many of you will know them from the serial Vorogayt. Garik and Gokor, two of the main actors died and it's a very sad day here for many here .

I wish their families all the best and may their souls go to a better place then this terrible world and most importantly find peace at last. May they never return to this rediculous planet.

I thank them personally for all that they have done for our country and for also entertaining almost all of Hayastan via Vorogayt.

Once again, may their souls rest in peace .
    THE ROAD TO FREEDOM AND JUSTICE IS A LONG ONE!

Re: R.i.p.

Oxormi iranc, those two were two of my favorite actors and characters they will be missed;
    I hope their souls can rest in peace and I wish all the best for their families an co-workers and friends.

Comment

I second that ! Many here don't even know yet.

Comment

It was a very very sad news I heard today. Both were adorable guys in Vorogyte... Astvadz hokinern lusavori.

Comment

Sorry to hear Saco. I hope their deaths will be respected and not glorifed. May their souls rest in peace for eternity.
          "Nobody can give you freedom. Nobody can give you equality or justice or anything. If you're a man, you take it." ~Malcolm X

Comment

Saco, apparently both were killed in a late night car crash. I read it in a newspaper.

Comment

Sorry to hear Saco. I hope their deaths will be respected and not glorifed. May their souls rest in peace for eternity.
              Thanks Kanada. Don't know how anyone in their right minds can glorify their deaths though.

Saco, apparently both were killed in a late night car crash. I read it in a newspaper.
              And here, they keep saying that the police are going deeper into the case and that there are basically many, many question marks. The cause of their deaths is still unknown.

Don't believe everything you here, Lucin. Officials here are good at covering the truth. If you saw the state of that car, you'd be questioning everything yourself just like the TV channels here. Something else happened ... it wasn't just a regular car crash.

Comment

Originally posted by Saco View Post
                Thanks Kanada. Don't know how anyone in their right minds can glorify their deaths though.
                Sadly, it's done a lot of the time with celebrity deaths.
                "Nobody can give you freedom. Nobody can give you equality or justice or anything. If you're a man, you take it." ~Malcolm X

Comment

I doubt anyone will do that here. Garik and Gokor were respected people and actors.

Comment

Garik was also a Fedayi, today there was something about them in the news and they told about their lives. Both of them lost their parents at a young age, Garik was a super athlete and he even became world champion. He had gone to fight in Artsakh, he was an Armenian hero and a great artist and he will be missed. Gokor went trough a lot of problems in his live he even lived in the US for a couple of years but came back to Hayastan. Both of them weren't married. And I heard rumors that they were drunk and were driving to fast. Why didn't they have a driver

Comment

Working...
                    X