Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Problem with music.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Baron Dants Emil, you're such a totalitarian dictator, not even giving us our basic human rights!!
    a close family member of mine thinks that also!

Comment

Originally posted by jahannam a close family member of mine thinks that also!
      I am so heart broken that fstkhnan doesn't like me. Oh please tell me how will I continue with life?

Comment

Wait, fstkh and jahannam are related?

Comment

Look emil why don't u change the name back to the way it was and we'll forget about the whole thing. Do you know how much thought it took to name my thread. If you dislike something that doesn't give you the right to take it away.
          "An angel runs
          Thru the sudden light
          Thru the room
          A ghost preceeds us
          A shadow follows us
          And each time we stop
          We fall"

Comment

Originally posted by Jenny Look emil why don't u change the name back to the way it was and we'll forget about the whole thing. Do you know how much thought it took to name my thread. If you dislike something that doesn't give you the right to take it away.
            Wow, it took you a long time to put a "." as a thread title? I am so proud of you. Carry on.

Comment

Originally posted by Arvestaked This is a stupid, insulting thread. Do not blame Satanists; blame the sad state of the gene pool. Satanists are good people. Better than most religious people. Satanists do not kill; religious people kill. I am a very moral, kind and relatively intelligent person. But the black, Armenian and Mexican gangsters all go to church, wear crosses and thank God when something goes their way. If the music he is listening to is truly Satanic (it most likely is not), your brother will grow up to be intelligent and freethinking. If you want to ensure your brother's success, go get him the Satanic Bible and other writings by Anton LaVey. Do not opperate on the unfounded Judeo-Christian propagandist mentality that Satanists worship Satan and commit human or animal sacrifices. That is xxxxing bullxxxx. If the music someone listens to is suggestive and someone is dragged into it like you fear he may be, then he should be killed or neutered to prevent him from reproducing and spreading the stupidity. When I was younger I listened to a lot of that music and I did not go out and commit crimes because of it. It did not even drive me to doing any drugs. Why? Because I had a moral standing. And, if someone has respect for the morals he has been taught and respect for the people that taught it to him, he will not feel the need to change under the alleged influence of seemingly contradicting art. I listen to and appreciate some music that has Christian inspiration, like Mozart's masses for example, but I do not run to church on Sundays because of it. And no it is not different; it is the same. Let him listen to whatever he wants and just make sure he respects you and your parents. If someone is so fragile in his beliefs, he will eventually find a reason to end up being a useless cancer to society with or without "bad" music.

A simple xxxx U would apply here. I'm beginning to dislike u fellow Granadahillsian. Perhaps the reason why ur so down all the time is because u think Satanists are good people>>LMAO. Hm..yea lemme see, the cause of sin and hatred in the world....is a good thing... Anyway, I have so much to say about ur comment that it's gonna take me hours to type it up..Too bad I have work to do, or else u'd get it!.

U disappoint me....

Satanists? Goood? Sin? huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Jenny I'm not scared that he'll lose his faith. That's not my main concern. That kind of music affects in one way or another the person you're growing into. I know that coz I've been through it okay. And no this is not bullxxxx.

Religious people kill? what's that all about? You got issues there.

Who renamed my thread?
                Don't worry, people that listen to Death/Black Metal turn out fine. And the Cradle of Filth videos (I'm assuming he showed you "From The Cradle To Enslave) are to be taken with the same grain of salt, just as you would when you watch violent movies or read horror novels.

And religious people DO kill. Learn your history.

Comment

I don't know which religion you people are reffering to, but Christianity NEVER advocates murder. It is a sin>>HELLOOOO! The religion itself is not at fault for the mistakes being made by these STUPID human beings. It's not the religion, but the ACT OF THE INDIVIDUAL that u anti-Christians always talk about. Of course Christians commit sin...that's the WHOLE POINT of Christianity...>To realize that when we are born, we have sin in our blood because we are HUMAN BEINGS! I'm so sick of these questioning minds that have to have a tangible answer to all of life's questions. Faith and love are not tangible...you CANNOT prove either..So, why are u wasting ur time...

LOSERS!!!!!!!

By the way...all music is beautiful. There is not one kind that is better than the other. It's all a form of entertainment. I'm sure those bands don't mean to influence their listeners in a negative way! If your brother has a strong moral background, he should be fine..regarless of what he listens to.

Comment

Originally posted by violette829 I don't know which religion you people are reffering to, but Christianity NEVER advocates murder. It is a sin>>HELLOOOO! The religion itself is not at fault for the mistakes being made by these STUPID human beings. It's not the religion, but the ACT OF THE INDIVIDUAL that u anti-Christians always talk about. Of course Christians commit sin...that's the WHOLE POINT of Christianity...>To realize that when we are born, we have sin in our blood because we are HUMAN BEINGS! I'm so sick of these questioning minds that have to have a tangible answer to all of life's questions. Faith and love are not tangible...you CANNOT prove either..So, why are u wasting ur time...
                    I did not imply that Christianity advocates murder. I simply replyed to the statement that questioned whether or not religious people have ever killed.......And although I do agree with your point that religion doesn't condone violence or murder, lots of blood has been shed because of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Emil Wow, it took you a long time to put a "." as a thread title? I am so proud of you. Carry on.
                      haha, Emil getting sarcastic! I love it.
                      Jenny, you be very careful, I've never seen Emil this way.

Comment

Working...
                      X