Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Reviews & Ratings

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sSsflamesSs
    Wait, is it out in Belgium already?

The trailer was awesome. So was the song. Let's hope the movie measures up also.

Edit: I thought I'd point out that I'd never heard of Sin City until now. Apparently it is based on comic books?

Lol, it isn't out in Belgium. It will on the first of april 2005... You guys should know better, we are half a year backwards in term of movies.

I don't know about the title....never heard of "sin city"...

Comment

• I've watched ALEXANDER recently

the movie was ok except the idea of Alex being a gay

Comment

• Because of the rain, it was such a lousy day. So I got comfy on the couch and watched The Princess Diaries. Cute movie.
        I see...

Comment

• I watched Dogville with Nicole Kidman directed by Lars Fon Trier!!!!!
          and I cannot just describe that this movie is magnificent I cannot just rate it. I would highly recommend for people who have brains to watch it... ITS AMAZING

Comment

• Originally posted by !EEK
            Lol, it isn't out in Belgium. It will on the first of april 2005... You guys should know better, we are half a year backwards in term of movies.

I don't know about the title....never heard of "sin city"...
            LOL, what's all this tlak about belgium?! it wain't even out in America yet! They're still shooting the damn thing! There used to be a reall cool 10 minute footage reel online that was kinda like a really really long trailer... wish it was still up so I could link you guys too it

And yes, it is based on a comic book series. The comics, and the movie, is sorta like an anthology.. the movie is actually three DIFFERENT stories that, when put together, make up the larger story. As you may have guessed from the trailer, the first third of the movie is about micky rourke's character being framed for murder, the second third of the movie is about bruce willis's character who's a retiring cop and get's caught up with this stripper (jessica alba), and the third storyline is about clive owen's character who's on the hunt for this rapist guy (benecio del toro).
            "All I know is I'm not a Marxist." -Karl Marx

Comment

• oh thanks for the info....I didn't know that. At first I even mixed the first char you see "Micky" with Bruce's one..

Comment

• Ah, speak of the deveil.. I found the footage

This may seem a LITTLE lackluster now since you've seen the trailer and this is just unfiniished footage... but it's still cool. Keep in mind this was released about 5 months before the trailer. click the the link at the bottom that says "Sin City Footage from Comic Con"

http://neonrat.blogspirit.com/film_tv_entertainment/

Oh, from time to time you'll see them insert comic book panels into the footage. That won't actually be in the movie, that's just to show the fans how close they're sticking to the original material.

Comment

• I'm watching it right now. The character cast is awsome exept for Josh Hartnett, I don't know why but I hate him .... he is soooo not supposed to be an actor....Like Leonardo Di Caprio....I bet they had connection in order to be into the showbiz

Comment

• Good xxxx though huh? Don't worry, it was a trade off... the girls get Josh, we get Jessica everyone's happy.

Comment

• Originally posted by HyeJinx1984
                      Good xxxx though huh? Don't worry, it was a trade off... the girls get Josh, we get Jessica everyone's happy.
                      no it has nothing to do with me being jaleous. I find Bruce Willis, Clive owen and Johnny Dep very good actors....

Josh and Leonardo just don't feel right...

But I like your maths...ALba is

Comment

Working...
                      X