Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Hot Or Not?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TigranJamharian
    (...)nigger-this, nigger-that(...)
    wow.... can somebody explain to me how this child has managed to stay alive in NYC without being raped & mutilated yet? i guess either the big apple is not as crazy as they say it is, or this kid keeps his balls in his mouth whenever he leaves the security of his mama's roof..

either way, kid, u're a really disgusting racist pig-child & u should either rearrange ur value system or walk up to a "nigger" in harlem & tell him what u said in ur last post. one way or another, it's gonna change ur life forever.
    Last edited by ardenik; 10-20-2004, 01:27 PM.

Comment

Comment

Because it's meaningless crap... hehe I kinda agree with Tigran here.

Comment

Je Rule was a cheap rip off of DMX anyway. Now there's a guy with talent who didn't get anywhere near enough props.
          "All I know is I'm not a Marxist." -Karl Marx

Comment

Originally posted by ardenik
            ja rule is one ugly b!tch & i dont know if he really sings like that, but he must because as much as modern technology has advanced & makes almost anything possible in a recording studio, i dont think the technology exists yet to make somebody artificially sound THAT bad... so he must be a naturally horrible 'singer' (*cringes* i can't believe i just called that bum a singer...*shakes*)

oddly enough, here are some positive comments:
            i really like the melody (not the lyrics) of the part where the other singer goes: "if it wasnt for the money, cars, the movie stars, jewels & all these things i've got..." that's a strong line, melodically & especially rhythmically. now, if they did more stuff like that rather than just doing exactly that 36 times in the song, maybe they would be on to something..... btw: "if it wasnt for the money, cars (...) would u still be calling me?" of course not, buddy... a pathetic loser with money, cars & jewels could be king of the world, but without all that, he's just a pathetic loser.

besides, what the hell is a hot video?? how can a song or video be judged on it's "hotness"??

anyways... i dont care much for that hippity-hoppity-shizzle-ma-nizzle-p-diddy lingo, it sounds very gay to me. can u imagine how hilarious those expressions are gonna sound in 10 years??? the funny thing is, it's MTV that creates these personalities & entire sub-cultures that worship them... then it's MTV again, 10 years later, that totally rips into them & turns them into laughing stocks.... perfect example: new kids on the block..... man they were huge, they were it, if u didnt listen to the new kids, u were SO out of it!!! & now, if u think early 90s cheese, u think new kids!! also, the 80s c0ck-rock scene, with the polka-dot guitars & 30 pounds of hairspray on every head.. or the bubblegum-pop era, with spandex tight shorts & still the 30 pounds of hairspray... so many people gobble up everything MTV throws at them. anybody who was somebody back then LOVED that garbage... & now a new wave of younger versions of the same people are gobbling up that shizzle-ma-nizzle cr@p that MTV is churning out, & they are the same ppl who point their fingers & laugh their heads off at the pop trash from the 80s & early 90s!!! wait another 10 years..... probably not even that long... this p-diddy generation is gonna be even funnier than the 80s garbage is now! man ppl are gonna look so stupid in their baggy jeans 20 sizes too large, hardly hanging off their butts..... & there will be some other absolutely ridiculous trends. if u're hip in the 2010s, u wear hot pink tutu's & upside-down wifebeaters instead of shorts so that u can have ur c0ck hangin out. (because that's gonna be cool in 2014) & u gotta say things like "kish-kish-simma-dish" which will mean "suck my xxxx, b!tch"

puff daddy is NOT a legend. he's a very intelligent business man who maybe makes a million bucks a minute & one day, he'll be sitting on his private carribean island sippin margaritas laughing while everybody else is laughing at all the ppl who use the lingo he invented..

TUPAC could be a legend. because he was REAL.

jimi hendrix is a legend
            the beatles are legends
            bob marley is a legend
            charlie parker, miles davis & john coltrane are legends
            mozart & beethoven are legends
            j-s bach is almost single-handedly responsible for ALL 'western' music since the 1700s, so f*ck me if he's not a legend....
            Yea I gotta agree with your points. I'm not really into Ja Rule either, but seeing as how he's going to release a new album in the next few months after like a 6 month hiatus, I just wanted to see the overall opinion of the song/video which is the single from his new album.

And it's funny how they say G-Unit won over Ja Rule's in the 50 Cent vs. Ja Rule beef, because 50 Cent is doing the same exact thing. So essentially, I wouldn't consider 50 Cent or Ja Rule..... rappers. It's more like Hip-POP (R&B with some rap in it).

However, aside from Ja Rule's... shall I say...."singing", I actually liked the arrangement of the song (musically). I would consider it a good "R&B" song, but not rap.

Grrrrr ....... for the women in the video.

Man! Can't wait 'til the westcoast comes back with some cool classic sh!t though.
            Last edited by Guest; 10-20-2004, 05:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Genuine_Stud
              Man.... can't wait 'til the westcoast comes back with some cool sh!t.
              That'll be me and the Hye Thug crew...

Um... Hye Thug crew? where aaaaaaaaare you? Ah, xxxx 'em..
              "All I know is I'm not a Marxist." -Karl Marx

Comment

No...this won't revive his dead career. I actually liked the song...till about when ja started rappin.

Your right, 50 cent is a little more thuged out version of jarule...other then that, the content they put out is similar. 50 cent became sold out after the song PIMP...nuff said. Dj quick even dissed him up, sayin that he was shot 9 times cause he was a bistander for another hit.

I also heard, snoop wanted to bring back the east vs west thing again...

Comment

Originally posted by MadHandle
                  No...this won't revive his dead career. I actually liked the song...till about when ja started rappin.

Your right, 50 cent is a little more thuged out version of jarule...other then that, the content they put out is similar. 50 cent became sold out after the song PIMP...nuff said. Dj quick even dissed him up, sayin that he was shot 9 times cause he was a bistander for another hit.

I also heard, snoop wanted to bring back the east vs west thing again...
                  Snoop is a dumb a$$.
                  I liked his personality before... but now, gimme a break.

When Suge Knight was in jail... he was all dissin Suge and saying things like he wanted to box Suge in a Pay Per View ring match.

Now that Suge Knight is out, you don't hear a peep out of him. Pretty pathetic huh.

Comment

Originally posted by ardenik
                    wow.... can somebody explain to me how this child has managed to stay alive in NYC without being raped & mutilated yet? i guess either the big apple is not as crazy as they say it is, or this kid keeps his balls in his mouth whenever he leaves the security of his mama's roof..

either way, kid, u're a really disgusting racist pig-child & u should either rearrange ur value system or walk up to a "nigger" in harlem & tell him what u said in ur last post. one way or another, it's gonna change ur life forever.
                    wow u just proved my point, "raped and mutilated"? because thats what niggers do right? There is a difference between blacks and niggers, i have black friends i dont have nigger friends.
                    As for being racist, like i said, i have black friends, niggers are niggers, its just something different, ja rule and that pedophile are both niggers. Collin powell, condi? black people. Bill cosby? black guy. my friends? black guys. I call them niggers just to f uck with them anyway, yeah theylle get a little pissed. but i think they understand my perceptions. As for nyc, maybe having been very close to mugged several times by xxxxx "niggers" who take 10 to one guy builds up a dislike. Maybe hearing about old women being killed for 15 dollars so some "nigger" can feed his crack habit builds up hate. Maybe seeing "niggers" killing honest hardworking policemen with families builds up some dislike. Unlike you i dont try to go around and suppress my true emotions, yes ill call them niggers, and ill call the decent ones black people. You on the other hand try to go around and disregard stuff like what i mentioned because you think it is racist. well it is the truth, how can you go around and disregard the incredibly high proportion of blacks in prison, or the mug shot of another rapist on the tv every other day, how can you disregard things staring you in the face? ill call them niggers if they deserve it. and you can fume and vent all you want. And no im not afraid of telling one in the face, ive done it before, it wasnt pretty, and ill do it again if they warrant that. Im not the type of person who talks what they feel when someones back is turned and turns into an asskisser when they are facing you. Maybe you are and that is why you are so afraid of my safety. Well dont worry i can take care of myself plenty, you just worry about those bottled up emotions inside you.

Comment

First of all, the women in that video need to put some clothes on. Too much skin is not sexy. It's slu***. Ashanti looked the only decent girl in that video. Second of all, I never liked Ja Rule and unless he stops rapping typical bs like that, I don't see how I can like his so-called music.

:-)
                      I see...

Comment

Working...
                      X