Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Import Fans and Drifters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Import Fans and Drifters

Hey guys...just wanted to give you two sites that may be of particular interest to some of you car enthusiasts. I post on them regulary.

(Its about the whole scene, clubs, shows, races, girls etc)

The Original Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Community Forums | Member Rides, Photo Gallery, Blogs, Technical Articles, Marketplace, Group Buys, Reviews, Installs, Drifting, Links.

(Aimed at the 240sx and Nissan owners, and other drifters).

The sites are heavily admined and they dont tollerate obnoxious people. So if you like to just pick arguements about your how fast your "vtec" is and your "vtec bro" crew, not the place for you.

I tried t drift in a S500.. HAHAHAHAHA... well.. lets just say.. it drifted.. lol..

I love drifting.. and im getting mroe and more into it.. I rather DO it more than watch it.. lol.. but it is more difficult than it looks.. and my truck is not gonna work.. haha... the 240SX is a model drifter.. when built correctly.. but it still takes a lot of skill to get going.. iv seen how those guys ride their cars.. it takes a lot of good timing..
    How do you hurt a masochist?
    -By leaving him alone.Forever.

Comment

Originally posted by gevo
      I tried t drift in a S500.. HAHAHAHAHA... well.. lets just say.. it drifted.. lol..

I love drifting.. and im getting mroe and more into it.. I rather DO it more than watch it.. lol.. but it is more difficult than it looks.. and my truck is not gonna work.. haha... the 240SX is a model drifter.. when built correctly.. but it still takes a lot of skill to get going.. iv seen how those guys ride their cars.. it takes a lot of good timing..
      Haha S500. Drifting in luxury sedans is termed VIP Drifting. But its too dangerous, before you know it you'll wrap that car around a pole. My brother owns a zenkei 240sx and I'm trying to get a FC or Trueno for cheap just as a practice car. (The 1st gen rx7 and 86 corolla if you arent familiar with the nicknames). But check out the sites, some good info in there.

Comment

Thanks i will when i get a chance.. the VIP drifting as you call it is also very fun thouhg.. but i was being safe and doing it in a large parking lot with minial lightposts.. i feel sorry for the poor vehicle though.. lol.. it feels ultimately to heavy for the task its performing.. and without proper control of the rear brakes then front end tends to lock to fast and the anti lock doesnt help when your slidign sideways, which then causes you to swivel to far and the drifting becomes a 160 degree turn.. lol.. oh boy.. but its fun .. which is why im getting into drifting now.. the VIP driftin g opened the doors for me.. lol

Comment

i wanna try drifting with my car....see how it does..

Comment

Originally posted by NarEkoO
            i wanna try drifting with my car....see how it does..
            what car?,,.......

Comment

what car?,,.......
              2005 benz c230 Kompressor Sport Sedan

Comment

I drifted my mom's 97 S430 making a left turn on a residential street. It was pretty scarry, havn't done it since. Drifting is great but its an expensive hobby.

Did any of you guys to to the G1DP last year? Those Japanese drivers are amazing
                I'm definetly going again this year. Looks like its going to be @Irwindale again on Sun Dec. 19.

Comment

Originally posted by Harut82
                  I drifted my mom's 97 S430 making a left turn on a residential street. It was pretty scarry, havn't done it since. Drifting is great but its an expensive hobby.

Did any of you guys to to the G1DP last year? Those Japanese drivers are amazing
                  I'm definetly going again this year. Looks like its going to be @Irwindale again on Sun Dec. 19.
                  430 and 500. pretty much the same.. lol.. it does feel a little uncontrollable.. though it isnt that bad... just too damaging on these types of vehicles.. lol..

when what where is the d1gp???? i wanna go.. have many friends that are into this.. lol.. il check that site out.

Comment

Drift 1 Grand Prix is held once a year in the states. Most of the other rounds are in Japan. I have been attending all the events at the Irwindale Speedway in So Cal and I'm going to the Nov one in Vegas and Dec 19 one in Irwindale. If you are an amateur driver, there are special days known as Drift Day @ Irwindale Speeday. You do need a DOT approved helmet and a properly working car, and you can go on the track and practice drifting with the assistance of a trained instructor.

Comment

Working...
                    X