Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Post ur cars that are fixed up here. But only if theyre urs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by falloutboy
    My two jets 88 M3 and 76 BMW 2002.....hopefully it works...haha

jets? my friend my stock configured truck can out-perform both of those... and all it has is 235 bhp.
    How do you hurt a masochist?
    -By leaving him alone.Forever.

Comment

CHIIIIIIILLLLLL OUT!!!!!!!!!!!! I dont want this to turn into some contest to see who is tougher and meaner...that is sooo high school.

I sometimes call cars jets..its a lingo thing so ease up...and secondly if u wanna talk about that b.s street racing...i dont do that because i think thats super lame...kinda ignorant and sellfish in a way...there are children and families on the streets and i dont think its the wisest investment for people to buy nice cars to race on the streets...go to the track pay a small fee and race as much as you want

On the " third" (???) hand The first generation M3's were the most successful touring car of all time ( with over 1200 victories)..in its hayday in the late 80's and early 90's it had a raced out 2.5L engine making over 365hp and it still walked all over 400+ Audis as well as 500+ hp Skylines...so its more of a track car than a quarter mile car...but if u want to know more about the E30 M3 go to www.s14.net its all about this car in particular

OK gevo take care

Comment

Notice the extra horsepower the spare tire adds by it being placed under the hood

Comment

Originally posted by falloutboy
          CHIIIIIIILLLLLL OUT!!!!!!!!!!!! I dont want this to turn into some contest to see who is tougher and meaner...that is sooo high school.

I sometimes call cars jets..its a lingo thing so ease up...and secondly if u wanna talk about that b.s street racing...i dont do that because i think thats super lame...kinda ignorant and sellfish in a way...there are children and families on the streets and i dont think its the wisest investment for people to buy nice cars to race on the streets...go to the track pay a small fee and race as much as you want

On the " third" (???) hand The first generation M3's were the most successful touring car of all time ( with over 1200 victories)..in its hayday in the late 80's and early 90's it had a raced out 2.5L engine making over 365hp and it still walked all over 400+ Audis as well as 500+ hp Skylines...so its more of a track car than a quarter mile car...but if u want to know more about the E30 M3 go to www.s14.net its all about this car in particular

OK gevo take care

HAH contest.. no not at all. i was merely trying to say that, those cars are no jets.. and since its a common word you use to describe these sorts of cars.. i guess its kewl.. and my truck is no racer.. lol.

Comment

Comment

thats a nice one.....for me to poop on lolol

Comment

Originally posted by gevo
                jets? my friend my stock configured truck can out-perform both of those... and all it has is 235 bhp.
                I rather doubt that...these old BMWs were/are surprising quick...(gearing, engines willing to rev and more hp then claimed....BMW very conservative...)...so I doubt your "friends" truck could at all take these cars...and certainly not in the twisties...and the drivingpleasure not even close...

Great cars BTW falloutboy - love them both and looking good....kudos!

I just bought an Imola Red 330i performance package sedan (M tuned/lowered & tricked out a bit) last month & drove it around Germany, Austria and France for 3 weeks!....awaiting redelivery to the states...meanwhile I do "jet" around in a 2001 bi-turbo Audi S4 Avant (w/Nogaro Blue special color package)...lowered, chipped and otherwise modded of course...a real beast....330 hp & 370 lb/ft torque...great fun...perhaps when I take some pics of it with my new 19" RS4 wheels I'll post em....quite a looker i must say....

Comment

Hey, thanks a lot winoman for the positive feedback....i really enjoy those types of comments as opposed to the typical idiocy displayed on this board...

Anyhoot....thats awsome that u have had the experience of driving the euro version of thses fun cars and what better place than their birthplace???haha...how was the purchase program? or did u just stroll in the company and decided to test drive a BMW on your vacation?

Yea I bought the M3 last June 2003 from a high performance driving scholl instructor all the way out past San Fransisco...I did 1300 miles that day....but 650 miles of that was a permanent smile glued on my face from the purchase of the M...only 3000 " streetable" E30 M3s left in the states.

Imola red is one of my favorite colors on BMWs..sell one of your beasts and get an E30 M3....go check out www.s14.net my username is Tambal

Take care bud....and just say no to street racing

Comment

Thos cars are litterally ugly, and not even compared to the modern sports cars.. lets compare them to the real muscle cars built during the same year.s. uhumm.. me saying that those two BMW's are butt ugly is not idiotic, first of all its opinion.. and second.. they are feel "surprisingly quick" because they are extremely jerky vehicles. The Euro version though i have not tried out, but ofcourse without a cat system and other CA specifications and rewstrictions, im sure the euro version is much much more open and more powerful.. but as it stands, thos cars are ugly and not competetiv with real muscle cars in its class.. both price and classification.

Comment

Gevo: It is VERY apparent that you are those types of Armenians who just like to bag on a car or whatever without test driving the car and understanding the concept behind it...I have test driven " muscle cars" and I feel as though they have a great deal of power but lack the technology and suspension capabilities of European cars....Now, If you argue about todays standards..it is obvious that American cars have bumped it up a notch in terms of handling and power....but it was the European cars that set the standards in terms of those things.. nearly every performance (wheter its U.S, Japanes, or Euro)car is test driven at the nurburgring In Koln, germany and it seems like that Americans are more focused on POWER AND STRAIGHT LINE SPEED while the Europeans are generally better drivers and it is apparent when you sit in one of these fine german or european cars.
                      I have had guys offer to trade their new mustangs for my dads old BMW after a 15 min test drive....so I leave you with this Gevo: instread of making fun of a persons car and looking like a 14 year old in the process, its better to have some validity in your arguement and have some resources to back it up, not just only this case, but every argument you come across from..

Comment

Working...
                      X