Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

New Currency for US, Canada, and Mexico

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Currency for US, Canada, and Mexico

New Currency to Replace US Dollar Already Printed
    Pravda | Pravda.ru 1,943 views
    December 3, 2008
    Pictures of the new currency that will supposedly replace the US dollar have appeared on the Russian Internet. The United States is reportedly working on the new currency, the amero, which will be common for the USA, Mexico and Canada. The unstable financial situation in the world, the collapsing oil prices and the growing foreign debt of the United States may eventually crush the US dollar as the world’s major currency. Needless to say that the US authorities reject the rumors and promise to keep the dollar afloat.

Amero notes have no portraits of US presidents on them and resemble the Belarussian rubles. For example, there is an image of a deer depicted on a 50-amero note, whereas a picture of a pyramid of Mexican Indians can be seen on a 100-amero note.

The amero follows the model of the European Union and its euro. It brings up the idea that the new currency can be adopted by the USA, Canada and Mexico within the scope of the North American Union, which the Bush administration established in 2005 under the Security and Prosperity Partnership of North America (SPP).

On April 6, 2005, the US Treasury announced the formation of the Financial Services Working Group to assist in the SPP’s ‘prosperity’ plans. According to its own press release, the US Treasury’s Financial Services Working Group said it “will play a critical role in the SPP.”

Conspiracy theorists contend that the governments of the United States, Canada, and Mexico are already taking steps to implement such a currency, as part of a “North American Union (NAU)” No current members of any country’s government have officially stated a desire to create such a body, nor introduce a common currency.

The idea for a North American currency union was first proposed in 1999 by Canadian economist Herbert G. Grubel. A senior fellow of the conservative Fraser Institute think-tank, he published a book titled The Case for the Amero in September 1999, the year that the euro became a virtual currency. Another Canadian think-tank, the C.D. Howe Institute, advocates the creation of a shared currency between Canada and the United States .

After the report came out, center-left nationalist groups in Canada expressed their opposition to any currency union because they view it as an attempt by American businesses to gain access to Canada ’s extensive natural resources while dismantling the nation’s social services. The 100,000 member strong Council of Canadians, a progressive advocacy group, has declared one of its central issues to be the threat of “deep integration”.

Dr. Robert Pastor, in a 2001 book, suggested a common currency should be a foundation of “macro economic cooperation” among the three NAFTA countries. However, the 2005 Independent Task Force on North America, which he chaired, did not recommend a common currency, nor does Pastor in the section for additional and dissenting views suggest a common currency should be a goal.

Source:

Re: New Currency for US, Canada, and Mexico

Actually, they haven't been printed and that image -- along with all the others on the net -- are fake.

The Amero has been discussed into depth for years now. It's clear if that's the route this country takes, we're all pretty much screwed.

Comment

Originally posted by One-Way View Post
      Actually, they haven't been printed and that image -- along with all the others on the net -- are fake.

The Amero has been discussed into depth for years now. It's clear if that's the route this country takes, we're all pretty much screwed.
      I really think they are going to make it. In a way I'm thinking it's going to lead to a depression for some people.

Idk if the picture is real or not but Im sure they'll make the currency probably by this year.

Comment

I don't quite think it will happen this year.

I don't want to get into conspiracy talk but if this does happen, it will prove to be very, very bad for all of us. I'm pretty sure people will jump on a bandwagon claiming the Amero will save us but this isn't going to be good.

Comment

Originally posted by One-Way View Post
          I don't quite think it will happen this year.

I don't want to get into conspiracy talk but if this does happen, it will prove to be very, very bad for all of us. I'm pretty sure people will jump on a bandwagon claiming the Amero will save us but this isn't going to be good.
          The Amero will save us if the tv says so. We will not riot to a considerable degree, you can thank the sodium fluoride in our water for that

Last I checked, the US was in constitutional marshal law, that is, they can pass new bills in "emergency situations" that need not be approved through the conventional, democratic paced process of the senate. I don't know if it's still like this, this was a few months back.

The Amero curency was apparently minted in 2007 already (in small quantities), it just hasn't been issued yet.

I don't know what the process of implimenting the Amero will exactly look like, but I'm sure they've made a nice, logical story for the average citizen to follow along with already.

Comment

There really isn't anything in this article that I haven't heard before. Of course it's all very possible. Let's hope it fails though. That prospect is looking bleak though.

Comment

I do not know how money is created or interest rates set in Canada or Mexico. However, I would be surprised if the governments and central banks of those countries would voluntarily allow the Fed to usurp their sovereignity.

Comment

One giant leap for the N.W.O and One World Government.... one huge step back for life, liberty, and justice for all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOhBm...eature=related North American Free Trade Agreement Super Highway.
                "Nobody can give you freedom. Nobody can give you equality or justice or anything. If you're a man, you take it." ~Malcolm X

Comment

Originally posted by gmd View Post
                  I do not know how money is created or interest rates set in Canada or Mexico. However, I would be surprised if the governments and central banks of those countries would voluntarily allow the Fed to usurp their sovereignity.
                  The Canadian Gov. has been pumping US currency into its banks just to keep the US dollar afloat. In fact, everytime the Fed decreases US overnight lending rate (rate at which banks lend to each other), the Canadian banks have been doing the same lagging behind by 6-12 months. So basically, as the US economy takes a dump, the Canadian economy lags but not too far behind.
                  "Nobody can give you freedom. Nobody can give you equality or justice or anything. If you're a man, you take it." ~Malcolm X

Comment

Originally posted by jgk3 View Post

I don't know what the process of implimenting the Amero will exactly look like, but I'm sure they've made a nice, logical story for the average citizen to follow along with already.
                    The Europeans fell for it... and seeing that the rich trump the poor and "middle" class in North America, it should be a cake walk for the governments to pull the wool over the sheeps eyes.

Comment

Working...
                    X