Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

IDF kills Palestinians for their organs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: IDF kills Palestinians for their organs

ArmSurvival jan; I have a similar story from my maternal grandmother who survived by a miracle the Armenian massacres by the orders of Attaturk in Smyrna in 1922. My maternal grandmother and cousins of hers and other Armenians were hiding in a house as turkish soldiers were looking for Armenians everywhere to locate and annihilate them; and some Jewish people there were yelling to the turkish soldiers that "there are Armenians in this house go and get them". We have been told recently that all the Salonika Jews in turkey were Doenme Zionist Jews. 130,000 Armenians were massacred in 1922 in and around Smyrna, turkey, then right after that they attacked and killed the Greek populace.
    Last edited by Anoush; 08-27-2009, 12:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedro Xaramillo View Post
      Now where did I talk about mixed race, I am bringing under your attention that Judaism is a religion, much like there is no Muslim race or Christian race, half of my family were Catholics, the others Protestants, I dont have a shred of Italian or German/English in my veins.

I am trying to make you see that xxxs are not like they claim directly descended from the Hebrews, half of them aren't even Hebrew at all, some are even Turkic (Khazars).

Also to answer your question, no they are not completely indigenous to Israel, they were from Egypt, settled the SOUTHERN area of Israel, there were rival kingdoms which they conquered and subverted, much like saying Persians are the only native people of Iran, which is not true, there are Marsandaranis, Khuzestanis, Loristanis, etc.

I dunno how you factored that I mentioned this as race, I am trying to point out there is no xxxish race, its an religion, yes it has culture attached to it, but a Ashkenazim differs from a Sephardic xxxish person rapidly
      Look you are saying that xxxs are very mixed and so on. I said Arabs are exactly the same! They are also very mixed like J_ews. Thats is what you didn't understand. Put a Maroccan, Algerian, Lebanese, Somalian, Saudi Arabian, Iraqi, Palestinian, Sudanese and Syrian together and you'll see how different they look. Alone in Saudi Arabia there are people that look like Indian, African, white with different kind of eye colors and hair and light brown people. Are you telling me that these Arabs are pure and not mixed with Persians, Turks, Greeks, Hebrews and other people? Egyptians example weren't even Arabic till they became Muslims and their language was replaced by Arabic. Coptic Church of Egypt is still using the ancient language of Egypt. In Libya and Marocco, Iraq there are hundreds of other languages besides Arabic. There are no unmixed people and there is no pure race! Some people are more mixed than others that is it.

Because J_ews are mixed that doesn't mean they don't have the right to live in Israel. Btw. compare that little land that Israel has with Arabic countries.

Last edited by Jam; 08-29-2009, 11:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jam View Post
        Look you are saying that xxxs are very mixed and so on. I said Arabs are exactly the same! They are also very mixed like J_ews. Thats is what you didn't understand. Put a Maroccan, Algerian, Lebanese, Somalian, Saudi Arabian, Iraqi, Palestinian, Sudanese and Syrian together and you'll see how different they look. Alone in Saudi Arabia there are people that look like Indian, African, white with different kind of eye colors and hair and light brown people. Are you telling me that these Arabs are pure and not mixed with Persians, Turks, Greeks, Hebrews and other people? Egyptians example weren't even Arabic till they became Muslims and their language was replaced by Arabic. Coptic Church of Egypt is still using the ancient language of Egypt. In Libya and Marocco, Iraq there are hundreds of other languages besides Arabic. There are no unmixed people and there is no pure race! Some people are more mixed than others that is it.

Because J_ews are mixed that doesn't mean they don't have the right to live in Israel. Btw. compare that little land that Israel has with Arabic countries.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_League
        There is no Israel, it's an illegal terrorist state and must be dismantled. Hopefully from its own citizens if they ever wake up to the fact that their government is the biggest zit on the face of the earth.

J3ws aren't mixed in the same sense... anyone can convert to judaism. And anyone that marries a j3wish woman and has children, the children are automatically considered j3wish. And j3wish men usually don't marry unless they convert the woman to judaism. Pedro was pointing out that j3ws are more like a cult or a club than a race. If you go to Israel, the women won't even talk to you unless you speak Hebrew. They even let Madonna into the club
        Last edited by KanadaHye; 08-27-2009, 05:08 PM.
        "Nobody can give you freedom. Nobody can give you equality or justice or anything. If you're a man, you take it." ~Malcolm X

Comment

Originally posted by KanadaHye View Post
          There is no Israel, it's an illegal terrorist state and must be dismantled. Hopefully from its own citizens if they ever wake up to the fact that their government is the biggest zit on the face of the earth.
          You missed the point.
          Last edited by Jam; 08-29-2009, 11:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jam View Post
            You missed the point.
            I'm not saying they don't have a right to live on that land, it shouldn't be governed by the state that was illegally formed. Arabs and j3ws didn't have a problem until the Zionists showed up.

Let me rephrase that... they need to bring the displaced Palestinians back into their homes and eliminate the illegal occupation of Palestine. The j3ws can live as neighbours with equal rights under a joint Arab/J3wish government.
            Last edited by KanadaHye; 08-27-2009, 05:25 PM.
            "Nobody can give you freedom. Nobody can give you equality or justice or anything. If you're a man, you take it." ~Malcolm X

Comment

By the logic J-ews can claim Palestine as their own just because they are J-ews, then each and every Christian has the right to claim Turkey as their own land because it use to be a Christian land.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmSurvival View Post
                You're right Anoush, they are catching on. Thankfully more and more Armenians are starting to realize that Zionists are not only enemies of Palestinians, but enemies of the Armenian people. This is just the first necessary step.
                Not just Armenians, Christians in general, especially Orthodox Christians, and because we (Armenians) were the first to convert to Christianity as a whole nation, that will push them to hate use little more and call us “amalekites” you can google “Armenians amalekites” and see what you get.

Comment

Jam,
                  The comparison is being made between the two sides involved in the conflict; Jews and Arab Semitic Palestinians (Christian and Muslim) who are indiginous inhabitants of that land. The argument regarding other Arab countries is flawed and does not concern Palestinians.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucin View Post
                    Historical monuments "destroyed"? Care to provide proof? I don't want info from Los Angeles based Iranian forums...

And did you also see the millions of people taken to the streets in his support? And Moussavi is no opposition.
                    Since you do not want an Iranian forum based in CA this may work out for you. Most members are from Europe and a few from US, Canada and Australia. This forum will answer all your questions.

works only with Internet Explorer at the moment
                    Last edited by Jam; 08-29-2009, 11:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Yedtarts View Post
                      By the logic J-ews can claim Palestine as their own just because they are J-ews, then each and every Christian has the right to claim Turkey as their own land because it use to be a Christian land.
                      Lets go with that logic... we can form the Christian equivalent to Zionism... and call it Araratism. After all, we are the son of God's chosen people .

Comment

Working...
                      X