Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

All things related to Hryastan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: All things related to Hryastan

Originally posted by KanadaHye View Post
    For starters, they should stop killing entire populations and funding Genocides. Stop terrorizing the world and then blaming it on others. Stop being cowards and own up to their crimes. Since this isn't going to happen, the only way to make it a level playing field is to teach all this history to kids but then they call that "religion".
    You're a Jedi-Master at dodging questions. Thank you for saying absolutely nothing related to my question. Must feel good man.

Comment

Originally posted by Muhaha View Post
      You're a Jedi-Master at dodging questions. Thank you for saying absolutely nothing related to my question. Must feel good man.
      You asked me what they should do and I told you what they should do. I'm not sure what you were expecting to hear.... can't read minds.
      "Nobody can give you freedom. Nobody can give you equality or justice or anything. If you're a man, you take it." ~Malcolm X

Comment

Originally posted by KanadaHye View Post
        You asked me what they should do and I told you what they should do. I'm not sure what you were expecting to hear.... can't read minds.
        I asked you where they should go live since you're against them living where they are now. Are you now saying you have no problem with them living in that land and you'd just like for them to behave differently?

Comment

I asked you where they should go live since you're against them living where they are now. Are you now saying you have no problem with them living in that land and you'd just like for them to behave differently?
          I already answered that one. Take out the illegal settlements and draw the old borders and boom no more problems. If the will is there it is easy to do. The zionists are not expanding because they dont have enough living space.
          Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

Originally posted by Haykakan View Post
            I already answered that one. Take out the illegal settlements and draw the old borders and boom no more problems. If the will is there it is easy to do. The zionists are not expanding because they dont have enough living space.
            I wanted to know Kanada's position though. I didn't think you two agreed on the issue.

Comment

Kanada, do you agree with Haykakan's position?

Comment

I wanted to know Kanada's position though. I didn't think you two agreed on the issue.
                I pretty much agree on the issue... the Palestinians had no problems sharing the land with the J3ws that migrated from eastern Europe after WWII until certain individual started blowing things up and creating their own state. Since nearly every other country lives in a democracy, why can't Israel? That's what Palestine was under British mandate until the Zionists decided to pursue their racist agenda.
                "Nobody can give you freedom. Nobody can give you equality or justice or anything. If you're a man, you take it." ~Malcolm X

Comment

(AP Photo/Israel Defence Force)
                  Clashes between Israeli soldiers and passengers on board the Mavi Marmara

Israeli commando who shot six passengers in aid convoy in line for medal

James Hider, Jerusalem and Alexander Christie-Miller, Istanbul

From Times Online

June 4, 2010

The latest on the fallout from the flotilla raid thetimes.co.uk

Six of the nine passengers killed in an Israeli raid on an aid convoy bound for Gaza were shot by a single Israeli commando, who is being considered for a medal of valour for saving his injured comrades as passengers attacked them with clubs, knives and even guns they had taken from downed Navy Seals.

Fresh details of the controversial raid, which has led to accusations of “piracy” and “state terrorism” being levelled against Israel, and which wrecked its strategic partnership with Turkey, emerged yesterday. There were reports that passengers who attacked the Israeli boarding party had been dragging three captured commandos into the hold of the ship when the shooting broke out.

And a British passenger who witnessed the deadly pre-dawn encounter in international waters said that some of the more peaceful activists on board had tried to protect captured Israeli soldiers being set upon by a hardcore of passengers, most of them believed to be Turks linked to an Islamic charity accused by Israel of having links to extremists.

The Israeli commando who killed six of the passengers of Mavi Marmara, the Turkish ferry owned by the IHH charity, said that he had been the last of 15 soldiers to rappel down the rope from an overhead helicopter on to the decks of the ship, which he described as “a battlefield”.

Identified for security reasons only as Staff Sergeant S, he said that contrary to initial Israeli Army reports, the shooting had started within minutes as he and his comrades were set upon by a “mob of mercenaries”.

As he landed on the ship’s top deck, he said he saw three of his superior officers who had landed ahead of him lying wounded, one with a bullet wound to the stomach, another shot in the knee and the third beaten unconscious.

Taking charge, he formed his men in a perimeter around the wounded, pulled his 9mm Glock pistol and opened fire on passengers he accused of shooting at the boarding party with guns taken off the first soldiers, who had been overwhelmed as they landed one by one.

“When I hit the deck, I was immediately attacked by people with bats, metal pipes and axes,” the sergeant recalled. “These were without a doubt terrorists. I could see the murderous rage in their eyes and that they were coming to kill us.”

He said he saw one of the passengers holding a seized pistol to another Israeli commando’s head.

His accusation that his assailants were mercenaries was based on the large amounts of cash found on a number of the detained and killed passengers, although other officials have suggested the money was destined to be given to Hamas in Gaza if the convoy succeeded in breaking the Israeli naval blockade.

New footage released by Israel, and apparently filmed by activists before the boarding had started before dawn on Monday, showed an Israeli assault craft full of helmeted commandos pull alongside the Mavi Marmara, where men waving metal pipes and a chain leant overboard to ward them off.

Others were emptying fire hoses at the Israeli boat below, while a stun grenade was dropped into the vessel, exploding among the soldiers.

Some Israeli officials have accused the Turks who attacked them of links to terrorist groups, although it was unclear why, in that case, the soldiers of Flotilla 13, the elite Navy Seals unit involved in the operation, were briefed only to expect peaceful resistance.

The question also remained as to why the passengers, if they were indeed terrorists, did not use deadlier weapons against the approaching naval launches and helicopters hovering overhead.

Alexandra Lort-Phillips, 37, an activist from Hackney, was on the Mavi Marmara when it was stormed and described seeing an Israeli soldier taken down into the stairwell below the deck where the soldiers landed.

“I went down the stairwell and there was a massive crowd of people and lots of shouting,” she said, after being deported to Istanbul.

“They had got a soldier who had boarded the ship from the roof. There was a sense of ‘My god, we’ve got an Israeli soldier’. I don’t think we really knew what we were going to do.”

“I saw a gun being taken. His gunbelt was removed and someone, I don’t know who, ran past me with the weapon and disappeared. They could have shot him but didn’t.” She said around 25 people were gathered around the soldier, who was held by his legs and stripped to his underwear as he was restrained.

“The women who were there were shouting ‘Don’t hurt him’.” Ms Lort-Phillips denied he was beaten, but said: “There were obviously some guys there who were extremely agitated by the situation. It is like you’d expect when there’s a fight between men.” As Israel desperately tried to limit the damage caused by the bloodbath on the high seas, the organisers of the aid flotilla said another boat was due to challenge the blockade and make for Gaza at the weekend.

The Rachel Corrie, an Irish-flagged ship, is named after a young American peace activist who was crushed to death by an Israeli bulldozer in 2003 while trying to prevent the army from demolishing a Palestinian home in Gaza. Organisers said it was steaming straight for Gaza with Mairead Maguire, winner of an Irish Nobel Peace Prize, on board.

Link

Comment

Some who hate israel here, I think they come from the middle east.

I live in lebanon, and we are forced for example to talk bad of israel or else u will get the islamic community against u.This doesnt mean we are speaking what we believe.

Islams in middle east, when they are born they get educated to hate israel. Anything israel does is wrong.

Dont be brainwashed by the muslims. they are the real problems on this planet

Comment

Originally posted by iversonmania View Post
                      Some who hate israel here, I think they come from the middle east.

I live in lebanon, and we are forced for example to talk bad of israel or else u will get the islamic community against u.This doesnt mean we are speaking what we believe.

Islams in middle east, when they are born they get educated to hate israel. Anything israel does is wrong.

Dont be brainwashed by the muslims. they are the real problems on this planet
                      Everything Israel does is wrong because they are an apartheid state that doesn't abide by international law. They are the terrorists, they have agents in every government across the world. Israel brought Hamas to power and the Palestinians don't deserve to die in a concentration camp just because Israel refuses to share the wealth of natural gas reserves off the Gaza shorelines. Those gas reserves rightfully belong to the Palestinian people but Israel will gladly commit genocide so the Palestinians can't claim any of it.
                      Last edited by KanadaHye; 06-05-2010, 10:09 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X