Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Why some Armenians are anti semitic?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Why some Armenians are anti semitic?

Originally posted by Mos View Post
    I get annoyed when people make ridiculous statements without any proof or evidence.

Where did you hear about that store sign thing?
    I got this information from my best friend he is an armenian from Iran, he told me that he had seen it in Glendale/LA with his own eyes a label written on it "Dogs and armenian stay out"

However ons again, nobody gave you the right to flame me.

You came from poor Armenia to USA now you are feeling yourself like "God", don't forget I am born in Istanbul/Turkey, but I am not your enemy I am as well armenian like you.

If you don't want to discuss with me its O.K. but don't flame me!!!

I always ask myself what kind of armenian are you, you flame me an armenian, only with the motivation to defend the xxxxing J3wsh people, those who did a lot of bad things in our tragic history in the otoman empire and than in Turkey.

First inform yourself and don't fight with me to defend J3wsh people.

Comment

Originally posted by Hayayrun View Post
      I got this information from my best friend he is an armenian from Iran, he told me that he had seen it in Glendale/LA with his own eyes a label written on it "Dogs and armenian stay out"

However ons again, nobody gave you the right to flame me.

You came from poor Armenia to USA now you are feeling yourself like "God", don't forget I am born in Istanbul/Turkey, but I am not your enemy I am as well armenian like you.

If you don't want to discuss with me its O.K. but don't flame me!!!

I always ask myself what kind of armenian are you, you flame me an armenian, only with the motivation to defend the xxxxing J3wsh people, those who did a lot of bad things in our tragic history in the otoman empire and than in Turkey.

First inform yourself and don't fight with me to defend J3wsh people.
      Stop whining, I never said you were my enemy. What I do take up issue is when people make ridiculous statements like "All J3ws hate Armenians" or even worse "All J3ws want to kill us and take our lands"....they are just emotional statements that have no grounding in facts. Don't fall into that trap - all I'm asking you is back up all your statements with facts and sensible logic. That's all.
      Մեկ Ազգ, Մեկ Մշակույթ
      ---
      "Western Assimilation is the greatest threat to the Armenian nation since the Armenian Genocide."

Comment

I got this information from my best friend he is an armenian from Iran, he told me that he had seen it in Glendale/LA with his own eyes a label written on it "Dogs and armenian stay out".
        Anybody puts a sign up like that in LA let alone Glendale Armotown will be instantly sodemized....are you kidding?

That photo is two years old, it is in Turkey (I forgot the name of the city). I posted it over a year ago in the thread titled "Can Turkey learn tolerance".
        B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

Originally posted by Federate View Post
          It says Armenians and J3ws are not welcome, dogs are.
          What's with the colourful poncho/scarf that they are wearing?
          "Nobody can give you freedom. Nobody can give you equality or justice or anything. If you're a man, you take it." ~Malcolm X

Comment

Originally posted by KanadaHye View Post
            What's with the colourful poncho/scarf that they are wearing?
            These turks are

For the first time in more than 600 years, Armenia is free and independent, and we are therefore obligated
            to place our national interests ahead of our personal gains or aspirations.

http://www.armenianhighland.com/main.html

Comment

Stop whining, I never said you were my enemy. What I do take up issue is when people make ridiculous statements like "All J3ws hate Armenians" or even worse "All J3ws want to kill us and take our lands"....they are just emotional statements that have no grounding in facts. Don't fall into that trap - all I'm asking you is back up all your statements with facts and sensible logic. That's all.

Stop flame me it's all what I want from you and first inform yourself well about history than began to attack me or others to defend your beloved people J3wsh.

Anyway nobody gave you the right to flame me or others here in forum and don't treat me as a enemy I am armenian from Turkey not from motherland Armenia, but I am armenian as well as you and my heart is beating only for armenians there is no place for ####ing J3wsh people.
              Last edited by Hayayrun; 03-31-2011, 09:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Eddo211 View Post
                Hate is a strong word.....holding an Anti-Armenian stands does not mean hating Armenians.

J3ws generally think that they are better than all of us and as far as Armenians.....I have heard (no proof) that they see us as the Amalekites for some reason.
                They celebrate "Purim", a festival that commemorates the deliverance of the J3wish people in the ancient Persian Empire from destruction in the wake of a plot by Haman, a story recorded in the Biblical Book of Esther.

They created a "state" by condoning acts of Genocide against the inhabitants of Palestine justified by Biblical history (last I checked, there were no maps in scripture and names of cities can't be geographically confirmed)

Whether they believe Armenians are "Amalekites" can't be confirmed unless you are in J3wish circles and all it takes is one "religious" leader to identify Armenians with Amalekites and it will be on the J3wish agenda because it's written in the Book.
                "Nobody can give you freedom. Nobody can give you equality or justice or anything. If you're a man, you take it." ~Malcolm X

Comment

Originally posted by Federate View Post
                  It says Armenians and J3ws are not welcome, dogs are.
                  "Dogs can enter freely". "This door is closed to J3ws and Armenians"

I was almost going to ask "how does one type that backwards "E".
                  Last edited by bell-the-cat; 03-31-2011, 07:46 AM.
                  Plenipotentiary meow!

Comment

Stop flame me it's all what I want from you and first inform yourself well about history than began to attack me or others to defend your beloved people J3wsh.

Anyway nobody gave you the right to flame me or others here in forum and don't treat me as a enemy I am armenian from Turkey not from motherland Armenia, but I am armenian as well as you and my heart is beating only for armenians there is no place for ####ing J3wsh people.
                    Lav em anum - you say something stupid I am going to call you out for it doesn't matter who youare. You still haven't given me proof at all j3ws in the world hate Armenians and want our lands. SHOW ME THE PROOF!
                    Մեկ Ազգ, Մեկ Մշակույթ
                    ---
                    "Western Assimilation is the greatest threat to the Armenian nation since the Armenian Genocide."

Comment

Lav em anum - you say something stupid I am going to call you out for it doesn't matter who youare. You still haven't given me proof at all j3ws in the world hate Armenians and want our lands. SHOW ME THE PROOF!
                      Amont kesi hima tun hayes gam ...

I must not give you any more proofs, because the proofs which I gave are enough.
                      By the way, why do you exist so aggressive to make sure that not all J3ws in the world hate Armenians?

Which proofs do you have beside flaming me all the time.
                      Is this the Armenian way to discuss by flaming dissidents.
                      In your eyes I am writting stupid things but you feel yourself alright isn't it?

I thing you are depressingly

Comment

Working...
                      X