Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Consequences Of Attacking Iran And Why Tehran Is Not Worried

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Consequences Of Attacking Iran And Why Tehran Is Not Worried

Originally posted by Armenian View Post
    Comrade Skhara, these people have an agenda whether or not they realize it. They also can't see past their vanity and personal egos. These "patriots" are simply concerned about seeing Iranian chicks in Tehran wearing miniskirts, the rest of the unessential issues that concern individuals like you and I, like international diplomacy, geostrategy, global economy, politics, history, etc, mean nothing to them. These fools claim that they are against an "invasion" of Iran yet they enthusiastically support "revolution" in Iran. And they don't have the ethical foresight nor the common sense to see what an imposed revolution or regime change can do to a nation - case in point, Iraq.
    Oh, please. It's not all about that, but of course we want freedom to be able to do those things to - wouldn't you? Don't say no before you really have thought about it.

BUT, ut's the islamists who don't know our history. THEY want to destroy our culture. And we have thought about the economics, clearly, the mullahs have not, and the same thing about he foreign policy.

Comment

Originally posted by skhara View Post
      I have no interest in making this hostile. But some of you guys are so shallow.
      I was referring to Armenian's selfishness, because its very obvious what this is about.

It is Armenia's advantage to keep the regime in Iran the way it is, and Armenian has shown himself to be a nationalist.

Therefore, he was very selfish in that he wants Iran to be the way that he would never wish for Armenia to be be.

You lack the comprehension that causing upheaval in Iran in the vary explosive geopolitical environment of today would go to turn Iran into easy pray to the PNAC-xxxs and the "globalists".
      um...This is the reason we dont want an invasion of Iran.

Sure it would be better for Iran to be secular nationalist and this has to come while keeping the intelligence angencies, the army, and the institutions in place. It would have to be up to you to slowly change it to a more desirable social entity over time.
      Yea, but we need to push for change for this change to happen. The Soviet Union didnt collapse simply because the people did nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Sip View Post
        Yes and the average monkeys in zoos have more freedom than the average monkeys in cages. So what's the point?
        This comparison makes no sense.

Originally posted by Sip View Post
        Before I ask you complicated questions like how much does a woman's testimony really count in a court of Law in Iran, I will ask you this: Can women in Iran go to a stadium to simply watch a soccer game?
        This is changing, women have been allowed into stadiums.

My point is, you are getting your information from your parents, who lived in Iran in the 1980's, at the height of the revolutionary movement...

Its 2007, tell your mom she needs to go back for a visit and see whats going on now, instead of dwelling on what was. Besides, this is the age of the internet, you couldnt Google for some new modern information, you just preferred to believe what your mother tells you?

Comment

Originally posted by Shahanshah View Post
          This comparison makes no sense.
          I compared how women are treated in the "Muslim world" to monkeys in cages and how women area treated in Iran to "mokeys in zoos". I think it makes perfect sense. To clarify it even more, you are saying women are better in Iran than the average muslim world. But that's a pointless comparision because you can be better in a minimum security prision vs a maximum security prison but you are still in prison.

I think in the mid and towards the late 90's, Iran made huge progress towards the better. But now, after Ahmadinejad, things are going backwards VERY fast. And no, I am not going to ask my mom to go back there. Why on Earth would I do that? As an old professor of mine used to say, I don't have to cut my arm to know that it will hurt.
          this post = teh win.

Comment

This is changing, women have been allowed into stadiums.
            Emmm ... didn't Khamenei overturn the new rule last year? Were they allowed back in after that? Or are you talking about when they pretend to be men and get in that way?
            this post = teh win.

Comment

I was referring to Armenian's selfishness, because its very obvious what this is about.

It is Armenia's advantage to keep the regime in Iran the way it is, and Armenian has shown himself to be a nationalist.

Therefore, he was very selfish in that he wants Iran to be the way that he would never wish for Armenia to be be.
              This is pretty nonsensical. It isn't about 'keeping it the same', its about regional stability. And in this case, you could call anyone understanding the geopolitical situation "selfish", for we don't want any bombings of Iran, civil war in Iran, coup de tas in Iran, false-flag terrorism in Iran, foreign agents in Iran etc....

The Soviet Union didnt collapse simply because the people did nothing.
              The Soviet Union didn't come about because the people simply did nothing.

The people are nothing but a heard of ignorant sheep. Easily manipulated by 'pretty words' and empty promises. Now riddle me this: Who benefitted from the sudden collapse of the USSR? Could it be the "J-e-w-oligarchs", zionists, and western imperialists? How about the heard of ignorant cattle who liked to demonstrate a lot?

The very man who recently died was being praised nationwide as a hero in 1991, had fireworks shot off in celebration of this death.

I can tell you that if Iranians push for 'revolution' and 'collapse', the heard of ignorant Iranian sheep would only reap exactly what they would have sown. And that would be the seeds of their own destruction. Everyone complains about their current situation until they dream of it later.

Comment

Sip, if women are treated like dirt in Iran, then what about the women in Andy's music videos? Is his music (or music videos) banned in Iran?

Comment

This is pretty nonsensical. It isn't about 'keeping it the same', its about regional stability. And in this case, you could call anyone understanding the geopolitical situation "selfish", for we don't want any bombings of Iran, civil war in Iran, coup de tas in Iran, false-flag terrorism in Iran, foreign agents in Iran etc....
                  Very well stated, enker. These unexperienced, shortsighted and ignorant children are unwitting accomplices at the hands of those who are gradually working towards the destruction of Iran. These children hate Islam, for good reasons, however, they don't see the large geopolitical picture. As a result, they are easily manipulated by their enemies and turned against their countrymen. If Iran falls victim to her enemies, God forbid, these "well meaning" children will be lamenting the countless deaths of their countrymen, the utter destruction of their land, and like you stated, they will begin dreaming of the good ol Islamic days.

We also have quite a few of these ignorant children within the Armenian community worldwide, not to mention quite a few right here within this discussion board. These people have a very narrow understanding of the world around them, they tend to be materialistic, selfish, egotistical, and they also tend to be reactionary. Currently we have a similar political situation brewing in Yerevan. Certain powers are trying to overthrow the current pro-Russian/pro-Iranian administration in Yerevan by manipulating the sentiments of the disgruntled sheeple. Since they sheeple are unhappy with the officials they fall victims to their enemies.

Case in point, the recent sting operation against Artur Bagdasaryan reveled a treasonous plot in Yerevan ahead of upcoming elections: http://forum.hayary.org/viewtopic.php?p=965#965

Thank God, thus far these pathetic traitors along with their foreign benefactors have proved to be helpless against the Republic's internal security forces and the Russian NSA. And this is why I fully understand when our officials in Yerevan resort to the batons when the "children" begin their temper tantrum. The sheeple are worthless, they always were, they always will be.

Long live the Islamic Republic of Iran. And long live Armenian-Iranian alliance.
                  Մեր ժողովուրդն արանց հայրենասիրութեան այն է, ինչ որ մի մարմին' առանց հոգու:

Նժդեհ

Please visit me at my Heralding the Rise of Russia blog: http://theriseofrussia.blogspot.com/

Comment

More Psyops, this time about a mythical Iran-Al Qaeda connection.

Will the sheeple buy it this time around?

Al-Qaeda (with Iranian help) Reportedly Planning Attack "on Par With Hiroshima"

According to a leaked intelligence report Al-Qaeda is planning to "shake the Roman throne" with an attack on "a par with Hiroshima and Nagasaki." The report indicates that the plan will have the help of supporters in Iran. The document says that there is no evidence indicating a relationship between the Shiite Iranian leadership and Sunni Al-Qaeda but claims that Iranian leadership may be turning a blind eye to terrorist organisations within the country. Some experts suggest that the boast may not refer to a nuclear attack. "It could be just a reference to a huge explosion. They have got to do something soon that is radical otherwise they start losing credibility," one counter-terrorist source said.

Source: http://www.shortnews.com/start.cfm?id=61981
                    Մեր ժողովուրդն արանց հայրենասիրութեան այն է, ինչ որ մի մարմին' առանց հոգու:

Նժդեհ

Please visit me at my Heralding the Rise of Russia blog: http://theriseofrussia.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Re: Consequences Of Attacking Iran And Why Tehran Is Not Worried

Originally posted by Armenian View Post
                      ... they don't see the large geopolitical picture. ... Long live the Islamic Republic of Iran.
                      Those who truly see the large geopolitical picture will realize that fundamental Islam will never coexist with anything non-islamic. In the big picture, the Islamic Republic of Iran means death to Christian Armenia.

But for now, in the short term, they are luckly (for us) distracted with Israel and their bull shit..

The "light at the end of the tunnel" with Iran however is that I think the people of Iran will eventually get fed up with the fundamental Islamic crap, demand, AND bring about progress. So I am not very pessimistic about Iran in the long term because the masses there are generally good who just happen to be under the rule of these low life Mullahs. I just hope in the mean time no one (ahem cough cough dumb ass Bush and cough his cough cronies) will be stupid enough to think they can take on Iran in a "war".
                      Last edited by Sip; 05-01-2007, 02:59 PM.
                      this post = teh win.

Comment

Working...
                      X