Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Consequences Of Attacking Iran And Why Tehran Is Not Worried

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Consequences Of Attacking Iran And Why Tehran Is Not Worried

Originally posted by ArmSurvival View Post
    Wow, so you're admitting to pasting the comments of some people in this forum onto another forum, with the aim of showing Iranians the "bad side" of Armenians, in order to further isolate our country. You said it, not me.

And you did this as soon as you found out our opinion of Zionists. Hmmm...
    Actually I wanted to post it here. It was supposed to be a reply to KanadaHye.

I did it as soon as I found out the opinion of some Armenians of Islamic Republic.

I personally don't care if you Armenians hate or love Zionists and J_ews...

Comment

Yes, so essentially, you are taking the point of view of some Armenians, and trying to show your Pan-Iranist friends that "Armenians support Islamic murderers and rapists". You're the one who brought up the Islamic Republic in an unrelated thread, and then twisted everyone's opinion into "Armenians support the slaughter of innocent Iranians". Nobody said anything like that, they actually provided you with sober reasons as to why they hold their opinions. If you disagree, then argue their points with facts. Don't resort to your emotional cries of accusing us of supporting murderers. The world is not black and white, you're old enough to know that by now.

And you seem to constantly ignore the importance of Israel and Zionism in the development of the Islamic Republic. The Shah (an American/British/Zionist agent) is the one to be thanked for the Islamists taking power in Tehran-- during his entire reign, the Shah spent huge resources to crush and cripple all secular opposition in the country, leaving religious groups as the only legitimate opposition to the foreign control of Iran.

Comment

Yes, so essentially, you are taking the point of view of some Armenians, and trying to show your Pan-Iranist friends that "Armenians support Islamic murderers and rapists".
        Well if you find that the point of view of Lucin, KanadaHye and some others were wrong and harmful why didn't you or any other member reply back? Why did so many people support it? There weren't even any neutral people! Except Eddo211.

But I have read @ the end comments like:

Don't mess with the Lucin
        Don't mess with Lucin unless you want to see stars
        Nice one-two combo!

and many other comments supporting IR.

Comment

Yes, so essentially, you are taking the point of view of some Armenians, and trying to show your Pan-Iranist friends that "Armenians support Islamic murderers and rapists". You're the one who brought up the Islamic Republic in an unrelated thread, and then twisted everyone's opinion into "Armenians support the slaughter of innocent Iranians". Nobody said anything like that, they actually provided you with sober reasons as to why they hold their opinions. If you disagree, then argue their points with facts. Don't resort to your emotional cries of accusing us of supporting murderers. The world is not black and white, you're old enough to know that by now.

And you seem to constantly ignore the importance of Israel and Zionism in the development of the Islamic Republic. The Shah (an American/British/Zionist agent) is the one to be thanked for the Islamists taking power in Tehran-- during his entire reign, the Shah spent huge resources to crush and cripple all secular opposition in the country, leaving religious groups as the only legitimate opposition to the foreign control of Iran.
          Let Iranians decide what they understood from those messages. I have provided for them the link to this forum. Whether they think that Armenians support Islamic murderers and rapists or not is up to them. Btw, I posted it in Iranian forums not Pan-Iranist forums.

Comment

Originally posted by Jam
            Well if you find that the point of view of Lucin, KanadaHye and some others were wrong and harmful why didn't you or any other member reply back?
            Because no one else attributes their points of view to "supporting Islamic murderers and rapists", except YOU. You, the only one who has avoided any discussion of the topic at hand, and choose to resort to rants, threats and emotional outcries.

Originally posted by Jam
            Let Iranians decide
            From what I gather, Lucin was born and raised in Iran. Thats more Iranian than you. I suggest you stick to the geopolitics and quit making the topic a personal battleground, because anyone can play that game.
            Last edited by ArmSurvival; 09-01-2009, 01:06 PM.

Comment

From what I gather, Lucin was born and raised in Iran.
              Exactly and this is the worst of all. Other people may not know Iran well but she does and it is exactly her that is writing such bullxxxx comments... Btw I have met also other Armenians in other forums that are just like Lucin and KanadaHye. At least they could say that they are neutral but no they had to support IR.

Anyway I'm not going to spend more time in this thread since I said what I wanted to say.

Comment

You said let Iranians decide, but you choose to ignore all Iranians who don't agree with you.

I'm not saying you have to agree with anyone else in here. But if you disagree, provide some facts, instead of just calling people ignorant or evil. At the very least, don't take your misunderstood view of others' opinions and paste it on other forums with the intention of isolating Armenians. That is just sick.

Originally posted by Jam
                Anyway I'm not going to spend more time in this thread since I said what I wanted to say.
                "Saying something" and "talking" are not the same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Jam View Post
                  KanadaHye you and some other Armenians in this forum can celebrate or whatever you want but those things you guys wrote are being watched by thousands of Iranian all over the world. As you know news can spread very quick in internet there maybe even millions that know that there is also a bad side of Armenians.

Let us see how many people in Iran will support Armenia and Armenian related issues when one day this regime in Iran doesn't exist. People will think of Armenians like you and Lucin that used to support their former murderer government. Armenia would be left alone since Turkey, Azerbaidschan and Georgia are allied. Russia is not a neighbour country of Armenia and Armenia is a landlocked country. Armenia would be a sitting duck!!!

Btw, your comments were the most popular. Congratulations
                  Cool, line all of them up in front of me and I'll smack some sense into their heads. I'll make the regime in Iran look like Disney Land.
                  "Nobody can give you freedom. Nobody can give you equality or justice or anything. If you're a man, you take it." ~Malcolm X

Comment

Originally posted by Jam View Post
                    Let Iranians decide what they understood from those messages. I have provided for them the link to this forum. Whether they think that Armenians support Islamic murderers and rapists or not is up to them. Btw, I posted it in Iranian forums not Pan-Iranist forums.
                    Though I have not expressed my POV on the IR (other than exposing your bias and blindness) but you sound like a two year-old clown in desperate need of attention and love with deep identity issues who also has problems reading and comprehending and resorts to blatant lies... Might be due to years of interaction with Turks...

You said let Iranians decide, but you choose to ignore all Iranians who don't agree with you.

I'm not saying you have to agree with anyone else in here. But if you disagree, provide some facts, instead of just calling people ignorant or evil. At the very least, don't take your misunderstood view of others' opinions and paste it on other forums with the intention of isolating Armenians. That is just sick.
                    Not only it is sick and childish but also he is displaying signs of psychological disorder (something like inferiority complex) along with delusion and paranoia embedded deeply in his psyche.
                    Last edited by Lucin; 09-02-2009, 05:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucin View Post
                      Like a two year-old clown in desperate need of attention and love with deep identity issues who also has problems reading and comprehending. Might be due to years of interaction with Turks...

Not only it is sick and childish but also he is displaying signs of psychological disorder (something like inferiority complex) along with delusion and paranoia embedded deeply in his psyche.
                      He reminds me a lot of JohnCanadian. Who, btw, didn't sound one bit like a Canadian
                      "Nobody can give you freedom. Nobody can give you equality or justice or anything. If you're a man, you take it." ~Malcolm X

Comment

Working...
                      X