Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Consequences Of Attacking Iran And Why Tehran Is Not Worried

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Consequences Of Attacking Iran And Why Tehran Is Not Worried

The article above (divided into three diferent posts) puts into light the vast US-EU-Israel program to psycologically bait Turkey into war with Iran.

When you read through the article, channel your thoughts through an "Armenian national interest" filter. There are many parallels between Armenia and Iran. One of the most sailient is the disinformation propagated by the US-EU-Israel alliance that Iran harbors and arms Kurdish seperatists. This is the same BS Azerbaijan and Israel are trying to stick to Armenia with their charge that the PKK has bases in Artsakh.

With that said, make no mistake that if/when war is made against Iran, Armenia will also be attacked (by Azerbaijan, Turkey and maybe Georgia) with the covert sanctioning and aid of US-EU-Israel alliance.

This impending war is brewing and if Armenia does not get its act together and squash these "opposition protests" (another US-EU-Israel ploy), it will be caught in a weakend position (politically and militarily) which has the potential to destroy the Armenian state for good.
    Last edited by crusader1492; 02-27-2008, 01:20 PM.

Comment

crusader1492 your theory would have worked 5 years ago. You are keeping the most important equation out ... Russia. It is too late to create a conflict without compensating Russia. Today, I don't think there is anything Russia needs from the"West" to look the other way... just like it was forced to do with the Serbian conflict a decade ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Azad View Post
        crusader1492 your theory would have worked 5 years ago. You are keeping the most important equation out ... Russia. It is too late to create a conflict without compensating Russia. Today, I don't think there is anything Russia needs from the"West" to look the other way... just like it was forced to do with the Serbian conflict a decade ago.
        I hope you're right, but I'm not convinced that Russia is strong enough to thwart the designs of the West. In fact, I think in this great game, the West is putting fourth their best efforts to weaken Russia in the same way they are trying to weaken Iran.

As it stands now, the West is on the offence while Russia and Iran are playing defence. Until this situation is neutralized or reversed, Armenia should have hightened-concern over the situation and in turn, become even more pro-active in its national defence.

Comment

Originally posted by crusader1492 View Post
          I hope you're right, but I'm not convinced that Russia is strong enough to thwart the designs of the West.
          Russia will not make the mistake it did with Afghanistan, the same mistakes of Vietnam and Iraq. Proxy wars are the only way ... question is >> are turks stupid enough to sink their country into a disaster? turks do not have the animosity towards Iranians these days specially when turks are shifting towards Islam. There is nothing left that they didn't try to create a major war in the region no one is stupid to start one ... except if McCain is elected.

Comment

If you read the article, it demonstrates how the US is using psycological operations along with geo-political rifts to manipulate Turkey into war. I'm not saying the US plans will work, but they are full steam ahead.

Also, it is quite possible that McCain can get elected.

Comment

As it stands now, the West is on the offence while Russia and Iran are playing defence.
              I would say that it is Russia and Iran who are on the offensive now, mainly because of the stranglehold that Gazprom is now set to have in Europe and central asia. Also, the NPP in Iran is almost ready, and there is serious talk of setting up and opec like cartel for natural gas producers, along with Russia and Iran, Qatar seems interested in the project as well.

BTW: great article!
              For the first time in more than 600 years, Armenia is free and independent, and we are therefore obligated
              to place our national interests ahead of our personal gains or aspirations.

http://www.armenianhighland.com/main.html

Comment

Originally posted by crusader1492 View Post
                Also, it is quite possible that McCain can get elected.
                Consider it WWIII or what ever shape that will take ... it won't be good.
                The guy hates Russians, wants to tame Islam and his favorite azz to kiss is Israel's. Imagine McCain and Lieberman his Vice President. McCain croaks and we end up with a Lieberman for a president.

Comment

Consider it WWIII or what ever shape that will take ... it won't be good.
                  The guy hates Russians, wants to tame Islam and his favorite azz to kiss is Israel's. Imagine McCain and Lieberman his Vice President. McCain croaks and we end up with a Lieberman for a president.

I think there may be a very good chance of mccain becoming president. The tactics that will be used against obama are that he lacks experience, his color and it would suprise me if somehow we had an "al-qaeda" scare to make people run to the republicans, who claim to be stronger on national security.
                  For the first time in more than 600 years, Armenia is free and independent, and we are therefore obligated
                  to place our national interests ahead of our personal gains or aspirations.

http://www.armenianhighland.com/main.html

Comment

I agree with some of the assessments here. There is a good chance that McCain will win the presidency. I feel as if the political/financial establishment in the country is pushing Obama to insure his win in the Democrat primaries. At the same time they are pushing McCain to the top of the Republican party because he, amongst all the other traditional/conservative Republicans, is the most palatable for the general population in the US. Also note that with Nadar running, the Democrats will see a portion of their votes going to him. Barak Obama is a vulnerable target. Forget his inexperience and lofty ideals, once the media gets saturated by images of him with an Afro, images of him in African garb, and once the media begins referring to his middle name as 'Hussein' - he will be defeated. Although Obama's support base is "energized" according to the media, when the day comes to vote how will the average American feel about a president who is Black, of Muslin background and who sports a middle name like Hussein and has a last name eerily similar to Osama... The evil one...

Consider it WWIII or what ever shape that will take ... it won't be good. The guy hates Russians, wants to tame Islam and his favorite azz to kiss is Israel's. Imagine McCain and Lieberman his Vice President. McCain croaks and we end up with a Lieberman for a president.
                    The "Mc-guy" just got the endorsement of an infamous southern protestant wackjob named Hagee... This Hagee character commands/influences/has the sympathies of millions of right-wing inbred bible belt morons all across the south. This Hagee character is a staunch Chrsitian-Zionist. he wants to eradicate Islam from the face of the earth, wants full scale war against Iran, wants to drive out and/or kill all Palestinians in and around Israel, considers the Catholic church to be a throne of the devil on earth, claims that the holohoax was the doing of the Vatican, sees Russia as an dark/evil power...

McCain fully accepted his endorsement.

And we have Armos that complain about the role of religion in Iran...

Originally posted by Armanen View Post
                    I would say that it is Russia and Iran who are on the offensive now, mainly because of the stranglehold that Gazprom is now set to have in Europe and central asia. Also, the NPP in Iran is almost ready, and there is serious talk of setting up and opec like cartel for natural gas producers, along with Russia and Iran, Qatar seems interested in the project as well.
                    Armanen, what Russia has been doing for the last several years can only be considered 'defensive' and an attemtp to consolidate its forces, both military and economic. Russia is not on offense, it will be several more decades before it can resort to offensive tactics.
                    Մեր ժողովուրդն արանց հայրենասիրութեան այն է, ինչ որ մի մարմին' առանց հոգու:

Նժդեհ

Please visit me at my Heralding the Rise of Russia blog: http://theriseofrussia.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Armenian View Post
                      I agree with some of the assessments here. There is a good chance that McCain will win the presidency.
                      If it were 4 years ago, I would have said there is no way in Hell McCain has any chance ... But after having personally witnessed a moron like Bush being elected in this country, I have learned my lesson. This is especially possible if somehow Hillary gets the democratic nomination ...

If it's Obama vs McCain, I don't think McCain has much of a chance though.
                      this post = teh win.

Comment

Working...
                      X