Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Happy Birthday Ara Baliozian!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Happy Birthday Ara Baliozian!

working overtime today eh ara

Comment

Originally posted by arabaliozian View Post

ON LIMITATIONS

We all go through a period in our lives
      when the sky is the limit. But sooner or later
      the painful realization sinks in:
      we can't even reach the ceiling of our solitary confinement.
      we are both sovereign as individuals, and completely dependent on each other for our survival.

Accept the sky, accept the solitary confinement, and they will not harm your spirit. Rest, but don't give up.

I've realized that it's fine for us to disagree, not fine to silence each other. Criticism is the only way to grow, and sweetness, is indeed a destructive monster in the long run.

The criticism you receive from the posters here are also necessary, I'm starting to see how it all works now. What would you write about if they didn't exist?

We all have different ideas, opinions, beliefs, none of which are right on their own. They are all part of the same whole truth. And dialogue is indeed a great approach to engaging in this whole truth.

In this sense, none of the posters here, including myself, are right about anything, unless we engage in dialogue.
      Last edited by jgk3; 01-19-2008, 12:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jgk3 View Post
        working overtime today eh ara
        ...yeah and he asks that people ignore him.

How can one ignore him when he constantly spams this forum (among others) with the same sad-sac, rehashed garbage.

He's like the Armenian version of the Noid....you want to avoid him, but you can't!

Comment

Originally posted by crusader1492 View Post
          ...yeah and he asks that people ignore him.

How can one ignore him when he constantly spams this forum (among others) with the same sad-sac, rehashed garbage.

He's like the Armenian version of the Noid....you want to avoid him, but you can't!

And you're afraid of that because....?

Comment

I'm "afraid" that you did not understand the levity of my post.

Comment

hmmm... this happens every now and then to me.

Comment

Originally posted by jgk3 View Post
                hmmm... this happens every now and then to me.
                It's my fault. The Noid was a character from the 80s...before your time probably.

Comment

yep, I was born in 88 :P Maybe I can find this noid character on torrents

Comment

Baliozian's Birthday Bash = 2007 thread of the year!

Comment

Originally posted by arabaliozian View Post
                      there are laws that prevent families from killing one another.
                      That’s what our families in Western Armenia thought as well until the families of their Turkish and Kurdish neighbors raped, robbed and killed them. That’s what our families in Baku and Sumgait thought until the families of their Azeri neighbors raped, robbed and killed them as well.

There is only one real law - the law of survival of the strongest and the smartest. After surviving, the strongest and the smartest is the one who writes the laws. The losers and the weaklings like you chose to obey these laws because you rather live like a slave than die as a free man.

Your kind in Western Armenia volunteered to help Talaat to locate arrest and kill those Armenians who chose to fight for their freedom because their fight threatened to disrupt your comfortable existence as Turkish slaves.

almost every major german intellectual was either exiled or committed suicide under hitler -- thomas mann, his brother heinrich, stefan zweig. hermann hesse...there are entire books on the subject. / ara
                      Hey, don’t insult our intelligence! Those characters you mentioned above were just as German as you are an Armenian!

Thomas Mann was married to not just a joo but to a Zionist joo. She convinced him to work for the US government. They moved to America and he worked with enthusiasm not just against the Nazi rule but against his own people in general! That’s why after the war, long after the Nazis were gone, he never dared to move back and live in Germany instead visiting it only a few times and always with US bodyguards. He was not even worthy to be buried in German soil. In short – Thomas Mann was a traitor.

Stefan Zweig was an Austrian joo, and he despised German people! So did his first wife, an Italian joo. How the hell is Zweig “a major German intellectual”?? His hate for Germans even impressed the father of Zionism Theodor Herzl who at one stage tried to recruit him but then took his offer back because he realized that Zweig is not 100 per cent with it and has some serious psychological issues. Later Zweig committed suicide in Brazil.

"go to Hayastan, everytime I go, I come back liking Turks more....
                      WHo would control "liberated" Hayvanstan? The Mercedes stealing, money hoarding idiots who run the current Hayvanstan?"
                      You are a bitter perpetual loser, a pseudo intellectual without pride and ethnicity. You are waste of my time!

To all the forum members:

Creatures like arabaliozian are the Turks best friends. Turks love them and support because their only hope to completely escape the punishment for the murders of our people and their only hope to retain our lands are ara's of this world. Through them the Turks will try to show the world, by parading these traitors in front of the world's mass media, that Armenians are divided on this issue, that there are "Armenian intellectuals" opposed to "extremist", "terrorist" and "aggressor" Armenians. Some of these lowlifes hate us so much that they would volunteer to help our enemies, they would knowingly help Turks kill other Armenians just like they did on April 24, 1915 when they helped Turks do compile the lists of our true intellectuals who were brutally murdered. Do not give them a second chance!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X