Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Happy Birthday Ara Baliozian!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Happy Birthday Ara Baliozian!

Originally posted by arabaliozian View Post
    p.s.
    to paraphrase plumbers' slogan:
    "Your crap is my bread and butter."
    ...and your hope of "acheiving immortality" is a "pipe" dream.

Comment

p.s. to paraphrase plumbers' slogan: "Your crap is my bread and butter."
      Oh, you are so witty and well-read... Ara, is that why you are on welfare, living off the people? My "crap" has not provided you with enough "bread and butter"? Obviously, so. Is that why you are attempting to find captive audiences everywhere, such as this virtual discussion forum? Besides the freaky A-hole, the psychologically disturbed Siamanto and the Turcophile Zourna, do you have 'anyone' that come to your assistance here. You say you have a following that reads you. Why don't you ask some of them to come here and engage us in debate? Tell them to show us where we have been wrong.

Nonetheless, you are not an thinker - you are a intellectual dwarf. You are not a good writer - your work is full of cliches and regurgitated stuff from other writers. You are not an Armenian - You are a self-hating organism of Ottoman-Armenian ancestry. You are not a critic - you are a vengeful, hateful, frustrated, egomaniac with minuscule understanding of the world. In short, due to your massive ego you blame your failures as a writer on your people. Rational people who read you immediately see this. You can only find favor with the psychologically twisted ones in our society.

Ara, please listen to me - YOU SUCK

Anyway, you thought you could out-write us, outwit us, however, it is you who is getting outwitted and outsmarted every turn here... Do I feel bad for you? No way! You are a source of sewage, you are the shameless representative of our nation's cancer. Regardlessness of your pathetic social status and your old age, I spit on your face and I will call your bluff as long as I exist on this discussion board.
      Մեր ժողովուրդն արանց հայրենասիրութեան այն է, ինչ որ մի մարմին' առանց հոգու:

Նժդեհ

Please visit me at my Heralding the Rise of Russia blog: http://theriseofrussia.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Armenian View Post
        I spit on your face and I will call your bluff as long as I exist on this discussion board.

I wonder if you still exist in the eyes of many, including myself.

But am glad that you so bluntly undertake to pave the way into Ara's achievements.

Comment

Sunday, February 10, 2008
          MEDITATIONS
          My kind pundits read me, which leads me to believe that I exist.
          Would you be so kind enough to tell me, why do ye hate me so, I insist.
          I am neither a Turk, nor am I a coward, I reject those terms, for I'm a nationalist.
          #

Նժդեհ

Please visit me at my Heralding the Rise of Russia blog: http://theriseofrussia.blogspot.com/

Comment

Monday, February 11, 2008
            TURKISHNESS & ARMENISHNESS
            A nearby university town plans to build a 75-foot tall tower proclaiming its “intelligence.” In a letter to the editor I read the following comment: “If we go ahead with this foolishness, most thoughtful people will regard our city as a bunch of idiots.” I agree. Nothing can be as idiotic as bragging about how smart we are.
            In the Ottoman Empire our daughters were forced into harems. Today they are driven into prostitution, as our sanctimonious benefactors spend millions building churches and museums, which are nothing but monuments proclaiming their greed, wealth, big egos, and arrogance rivaling that of sultans.
            That some of my readers hate me (and they never lose an opportunity to say so) I know. What I don’t know is whether they hate me more than they hate Turks.
            The more I deal with Armenians the better I understand Turks.
            To use love of country as a license with which to hate fellow countrymen is thought of not as a perversion and a liability but as a virtue and an asset called patriotism.
            We are united by hatred of the enemy but divided by hatred of one another. You may now guess which hatred is more damaging to the nation.
            The ugly Armenian is convinced that Armenishness is superior to Turkishness.
            Our second greatest tragedy, which we don’t even mention, is the fact that they had 600 years during which to successfully re-create us in their own image.
            #

Comment

Originally posted by Armenian View Post
              Sunday, February 10, 2008
              MEDITATIONS
              My kind pundits read me, which leads me to believe that I exist.
              Would you be so kind enough to tell me, why do ye hate me so, I insist.
              I am neither a Turk, nor am I a coward, I reject those terms, for I'm a nationalist.
              #

the reason why you call yourself "Armenian" is to hide your Ottoman identity.
              In psychology that's called compensation. in everyday parlance, self-deception.

Comment

Originally posted by crusader1492 View Post
                ...and your hope of "acheiving immortality" is a "pipe" dream.
                no, it is a reality -- at least as far as your kind is concerned.

Comment

MEMOS
                  TO READERS WHO ARE PROGRAMMED
                  TO CONTRADICT EVERYTHING I SAY:
                  Obviously, I am the wrong man for the job – the
                  job being convincing you that like all human
                  beings you too may well be fallible. However, if
                  you are certain you are always right and I am
                  always wrong, why waste your time reading me? --
                  especially in view of the fact that we have so
                  many partisan publications recycling chauvinist
                  crap….

TO THOSE WHO INSULT ME ANONYMOUSLY:
                  There should be a silent rule for all e-mail
                  communications that says, if you insult someone,
                  have the decency to do so under your real name,
                  otherwise your target may be justified in
                  dismissing your words as those of a cowardly
                  liar: because anyone who lies about his identity
                  will lie about anything.

TO THOSE WHO ARE NOT OPEN TO SUGGESTIONS:
                  Sometimes I make suggestions (like the above) not
                  with the expectation that they will be accepted
                  but with the hope that they will enhance the
                  awareness of my critics. But that too may well be
                  a vain hope. One cannot make suggestions to
                  someone who has assessed himself as la crème de
                  la crème but who is in fact la crème de la scum.
                  Such a one is not, as a rule, open to suggestion
                  even when the suggestion is to his advantage.

Comment

to armenian and crusader:
                    normally i ignore riffraff.
                    but i make an exception of you because i have every reason to suspect you are either bishops or the sons of one.

Comment

to armenian and crusader:
                      normally i ignore riffraff.
                      but i make an exception of you because i have every reason to suspect you are either bishops or the sons of one.
                      Keep making an ass of yourself, senility has totally engulfed you

I have very reason to suspect you to be the son of an Ottoman whore

Ara, admit it, you are jealous because I write better than you

Welcome to my world

Նժդեհ

Comment

Working...
                      X