Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Shnorhakaloutyoun, crusader!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shnorhakaloutyoun, crusader!

I would just personally like to thank crusader for hosting a wonderful post-baptismal party for me! I truly rank today as one of the best days of my life, because of my baptism but also for crusader's generosity and hospitality. He has a wonderful wife who is also the best cook that I know and his son is very cute indeed! LOL. Needless to say, I am very jealous of his great family (in-laws and all). The food was among the best, if not the best, food I've had in my life. Again, I am very greatful to you and hope that we can meet up in the future! Hachoghoutyoun!

This one's for you, im enkers, im barekams, and possible khnami!
    Last edited by yerazhishda; 09-28-2008, 02:30 PM.

Re: Shnorhakaloutyoun, crusader!

Congratulations on your baptism, yerazhishda. Your decision was very profound and inspiring. The Armenian nation officially gained a son today. Therefore, I am as happy for you as I am for our nation. After our initial clash (due to your reckless associations here) I have come around to liking you a lot. You exhibit a lot of intellectual depth and a lively Armenian spirit. I would also like to thank Crusader for befriending you and opening his house to you. This is truly special, and what Armenianism should be all about.

yerazhishda, Crusader, please take one of these -

{pours the frothy Armenian beer into a Bavarian stine, raises it and says}

Now, with your permission, I would like to drink to your healths and to the healths of your loved ones, I would also like to wish both of you much success in life and happiness in the home...

Kenats!
    Մեր ժողովուրդն արանց հայրենասիրութեան այն է, ինչ որ մի մարմին' առանց հոգու:

Նժդեհ

Please visit me at my Heralding the Rise of Russia blog: http://theriseofrussia.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by yerazhishda View Post
      I would just personally like to thank crusader for hosting a wonderful post-baptismal party for me! I truly rank today as one of the best days of my life, because of my baptism but also for crusader's generosity and hospitality. He has a wonderful wife who is also the best cook that I know and his son is very cute indeed! LOL. Needless to say, I am very jealous of his great family (in-laws and all). The food was among the best, if not the best, food I've had in my life. Again, I am very greatful to you and hope that we can meet up in the future! Hachoghoutyoun!

This one's for you, im enkers, im barekams, and possible khnami!
      Yerazhishda,

You are most welcome! It was a great day. My wife are very happy for you. You and your family are welcome in my home anytime. Again...yes hrpart em keznov!

My wife also thanks you for your kind word about her cooking.

Hye mna,

Crusader

Comment

Originally posted by Armenian View Post
        Congratulations on your baptism, yerazhishda. Your decision was very profound and inspiring. The Armenian nation officially gained a son today. Therefore, I am as happy for you as I am for our nation. After our initial clash (due to your reckless associations here) I have come around to liking you a lot. You exhibit a lot of intellectual depth and a lively Armenian spirit. I would also like to thank Crusader for befriending you and opening his house to you. This is truly special, and what Armenianism should be all about.

yerazhishda, Crusader, please take one of these -

{pours the frothy Armenian beer into a Bavarian stine, raises it and says}

Now, with your permission, I would like to drink to your healths and to the healths of your loved ones, I would also like to wish both of you much success in life and happiness in the home...

Kenats!
        Thank you Armenian. I wish you could have been there also to share in rewarding yerazhishda on his Armenian Chritening.
        He's a good man...if you are fond of him here in the virtual world, you would like him even better in person.

Kenats!

Also, I wanted to add...thankyou to all the people that make this forum successful. If it was not for this forum, today would not have occured.

Comment

Originally posted by Armenian View Post
          Shorhakal em, enker.

Thank you very much for your kind words. Part of my initial response to you was due to the fact that I didn't want to acknowledge the reality that it makes no sense to be an Armenian without a connection to the homeland. However, I have come to realize the validity of your words. I view you as a friend of Armenia and thus a friend of me.

Like crusader said above, I wish you could have been there to share in this glorius day! Park Asdoudzo yev park Hayasdanin Hanrabedoutian hamar!

Comment

Originally posted by crusader1492 View Post
            Yerazhishda,

You are most welcome! It was a great day. My wife are very happy for you. You and your family are welcome in my home anytime. Again...yes hrpart em keznov!

My wife also thanks you for your kind word about her cooking.

Hye mna,

Crusader
            Thank you. After experiencing your generosity today, and your household, I can only pray that I will have a family such as yours. You truly are an inspiration to me, yeghbayr im. And I will be sure to put your book to good use!

Maybe one day I can bring my bass over and we can have a full-out jam session haha.

Comment

Originally posted by yerazhishda View Post
              Thank you. After experiencing your generosity today, and your household, I can only pray that I will have a family such as yours. You truly are an inspiration to me, yeghbayr im. And I will be sure to put your book to good use!

Maybe one day I can bring my bass over and we can have a full-out jam session haha.
              That would be fun. Let do it soon.

Comment

Originally posted by crusader1492 View Post
                That would be fun. Let do it soon.
                Definitely! I can get a Saturday off or basically any day if you give me 2 weeks notice. We should definitely get together and jam out!

Comment

No need to set a schedule...when you're free give me a call. My door is always open.

Comment

What does "baptism" have to do with the Armenian "nation"? Sounds to me like you have more formally joined the Armenian "church" and there is certainly a big difference between church and nation.

Congrats on your step towards eternal salvation. Hope Jesus is proud of you.
                    Last edited by Sip; 09-28-2008, 05:21 PM.
                    this post = teh win.

Comment

Working...
                    X