Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

ms bejug

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ms bejug

well well well look who's joined our little forum

WELCOME old friend.

but do me a fav~ i can never get through reading any of ur posts because they tend to put me to sleep u tend to turn everything into a lesson and seem to be talking down to most from what ive seen.

KEEP IT SHORT & SIMPLE

Do I know you? Old friend yegher...

My posts are too long? Hmmm. Have you seen some of the posts on this forum? Anyway if i'm THAT boring to you, then don't finish reading them. Whether or not you finish reading my posts makes no difference to me, that is not where I seek my validation in life, my 'friend'. Maybe you should be thanking me for providing you with a sleeping aid anyway.

Most of what I say is condescending? uhm. I voice my opinions quite accurately when I completely disagreee with what someone has to say, thus making the point of the forum. people post their opinions, other people comment. It's a simple thing really. and last time I checked jahannamig, who I happen to disagree with a lot, agreed that our mutual insults are quite entertaining. So what's your point?

Next time don't waste an entire topic post with what seems to be a feeble attempt at insulting me.

Thanks for the laugh.
    The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposing ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function. -- F. Scott Fitzgerald

Comment

Re: ms bejug

Originally posted by gorsenvadz

KEEP IT SHORT & SIMPLE
      Some of us are capable of reading more than 3 lines in a post.

Emil

Comment

awwww come on ms ck dont take it to heart...

i read 1 of ur posts & it seemed as though you had cut & pasted it

ANYWAY lol now try little 1, guess who i am..i mean i knew who you were right away by ur username:

and by the way i can waste a post on anything i choose, everyone else seems to be doing the same. anything to entertain you my dear. and if i wanted to insult you that would be a very simple task and i wouldnt have to try hard. anyway guess.

Comment

I don't like playing games. So I don't think I will waste my time trying to figure out who you are, since it doesn't make a bit of a difference to me.

Which post pray tell have I cut and pasted? I'd much rather address that because I don't like having someone say my words are not my own.
          The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposing ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function. -- F. Scott Fitzgerald

Comment

khev! mamayis bidi eseyi ha!

Comment

hey if im the khev what does that make u?

LOL LOL go right ahead & tell ur mom.....& tell her i said hi while ur at it

Comment

I'vebeenfoundoutanditsucks!

hrmm.

i shall find a new forum to infiltra.... akhhhh, nevermind. i think i'll just go out and get more sunlight and fresh air and human contact now that i feel all snooped on.

ahh well. :-D

Comment

I'm lost. Help.

Comment

Hey gor,

Welcome to the new and revived forum, it’s easy to slip back in after abandoning it’s nearly doomed destiny subsequent to the efforts of some others that have recovered it. Yet it is unethical to slip back in and teach them how to keep their format.

I sense bullxxxx in your post, thus I suggest you look below it to the part of your signature, and for the sake of not turning into a hypocrite follow that wise saying.

And simply because your attention span does not allow you to focus on posts that are longer than your available capacity, doesn’t mean that everyone should follow the same low standard that you cherish so deeply.

Comment

Working...
                    X