Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

The Good Things

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He got clubbed to death.

Oh, the irony!

Comment

lol.

Comment

Originally posted by jahannem omni, I like the fact that you're SOOO not the foruming type, yet you're here. hahha
        Originally posted by SexyAries Omni I like the fact that you made this thread and that you seem like the type of person i would go out and party with.
        Just curious, to jahannam and sexyaries, why do I seem like the type of person you would go party with and why am I not the foruming type. I just want to see how you guys came up with these conclusions lol.

Comment

Nice thread Omni, finally! LOL

I like all of you guys, you all add something different to this forum, it’s nice to see such a mix of interesting individuals conversing together. Although disagreements are natural to occur, it is very important to understand that we all perceive things differently, so if some material offends or makes some uncomfortable it is not necessary to “break them in” or continue pondering on them. Like Anon mentioned, this place is meant for creativity, intellectual discussions or political debates, it also should be fun to everyone.

Although there is a definite inclination towards sardonic humor in this forum, it is also important to have respect and friendliness towards each other, because no matter how you deny it many of us became quite familiar with each other and formed a bond. Try to treat each other like you would treat your friends. And as far as sarcasm not everyone is bound to be receptive to it and it’s alright, I am sure they have other interesting things to offer. I hope that as this forum becomes more popular we can encourage others to contribute quality posts, since we are from all different parts of the world it’s nice to have one center where Armenians can communicate with each other and share their ideas.

Comment

Now in terms of the things that are special about each and every one of you, here is my list:

Flames I’ll start with you, because you know you’re my girl, and although my list of compliments towards you is pretty long the one thing that I like about you most, is that we are so alike in many ways and share many great memories

Baronchik, you are one of my favorites you know that, Mrutes eli! Besides the obvious intellect and your overwhelming maturity I really admire your Armenianness, it’s very refreshing!

Patlajan, well first and foremost you are also one of my favorites because you are from NYC! And also the fact that you gave one liners a whole different meaning for me, I never thought that I would enjoy one liners from a guy, the way I enjoy yours!

Emil, I like your sincerity and neutrality, you sort of balance things out here.

Omni, I like your tattoo, LOL! And that you are able to play along.

Surfer, you are amazing, I never met anyone as passionate as you about Republicanism, I must say I did learn a few interesting things from your posts.

Fire, I like your neutrality as well and the fact that you probably speak better Armenian than I do.

Tigran jan, you are another adorable one. I like your kindness and your passion for Armenian issues. And who can forget the story about you eating apples on top of the roof of your neighbor’s house. Congrats on your Pup by the way.

CkBejug, I love the fact that you are like frosting, you add a certain fluffiness to this forum and your posts are usually pretty interesting.

Jahannam, you also have a certain style pertaining pretty much only to you, that chatroom style forming, it is tolerable. He he, and you are one to always start a good fight, your type is always needed in every forum to spice things up. You do have a tendency to go a tad overboard sometimes. Other than that you do make me laugh.

Aries and Violett, it’s great that you are so open in terms of your sexuality and are not ashamed to show it. However that shouldn’t be your primary focus and I am certain that you have other quality posts and opinions to contribute.

Night Hawk, Shahumyan, and Arvestaked it’s great to have you guys. You possess solid political views and add to the versatility of opinions in this forum. Keep up the great ideas.

I am not sure what to say about the other two girls, since I haven’t learned much about them.

Did I forget about anyone? Oh, yes, how could I…LOL

Anonymouse, what is there left to say that hasn’t been said about you already. Your sarcasm is definitely to be praised. What can I say, you are the Lord of Foruums. Please try to keep your ego leveled.

Comment

What is all this? A 12 step program?

Comment

It could be, is it working?

Comment

Originally posted by Arvestaked What is all this? A 12 step program?
                  youre just jealous
                  cuz she wrote three lines about me
                  and half a line about you (AND someone else)
                  HA!

Comment

I am so transparent.

Comment

Omni because of your tattoo and because of your free nature, when you post in the forums, you dont post a lot but everytime you do you leave your signiture and you always have something to say that everyone wants to comment on. especially me.

anileve I like you because of the awesome things you had to say about everybody and they way you said it, it was GREAT!!! when you post you always have something good to say.

Arvestaked I like you because you like to lick xxxxxxxs, LOL. No seriously i like you because you are open and honest and you are not ashamed that you are who you are and you are Armenian.

Baron i like you because you have so many nice things to say about me. :wink:wink:

To the others i dont know you that well yet but i hope to get to know all of you. Anileve thank you for reminding me of the people i missed in my last post and im sorry i missed you guys.

As for every single one of you, you all have this unique quality about your souls that makes me want to stay here. Even you Jahannem.

Comment

Working...
                      X