Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Christmas wish list

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arvestaked Christmas list? I hate getting presents. But I'll put on together any way.

2) An M3.

AHH the M3

Comment

hmm...I don't really have a wish list, but I'll make one up, in support of Baron's effort to start a thread.

lets seee...

-I would like an M3 also, I've wanted one since tenth grade, but Santa never listens. He got me some pathetc xxxx instead.

-I would like my firends to start speaking to eachother again.

-I would like a promotion

-I would like to be cured of this procrastination disorder I have

- and that's about all, everything else, I can buy myself, I don't need Santa to go through all that trouble.

oh and World Peace. ha!

oh and Baron, I commend you for your devoted nationalism. *hats off*

Comment

Jahannam's Christmas wish list:
        1- a Palm with a camera
        2- a gym membership
        3- a Jeep Liberty Renegade (navy blue)
        4- a dictionary of art iconography
        5- a dictionary of architectural terms
        6- a plasma TV
        7- ummmmm a guy with feelings (for a change)
        8- building costs for our agoump
        9- Audioslave concert tickets
        10-an electrical cello, full size, with a yellow hard case.(with a gift receipt so that I could exchange it if I don't like its sound)

Comment

i cant think of anything i want at this moment. the stuff i do want are for my whole family not just me so i just wont say it

Comment

Dstyle I believe this thread is about your “Christmas List” not “I am not saying what I want for Christmas”.

I just don’t understand making comments such as “I am not really familiar with the topic so I won’t say much” or “I am really not interested in this subject”. Why do people post these lines, if you don’t have anything relevant to say then why say anything at all, or if you are not interested why bother commenting?

Beats me, I guess this belongs in the “Pet Peeves” thread.

My christmas list:

A pair of clean underwear and a pogo stick.

Comment

My X-mas wish list is:

I want to have all the eyeshadows of MAC

all the clothing line of Abercrombie

to go in Paris

to get married when im gonna be 24

to have the sony vaio lop top

the panasonic 3 in 1 (camera, video and mp3 player)

a black m3 coupe

to go to Vengerov's concerts

to have my family always next to me

finally to meet my fellow forumers
              (flames,anon,dants,surfer,spiral,jandam,anileve,ck ,arvestaget, and the new forumers of course dont feel left out...)

to get all the classical CDs of my favorite composers

to go to Egypt, Rome,Barcelona,Tokyo,

and many many other goodies vor haves chunem grem

Comment

My Christmas Wish List:

1. I want an M3 hardtop but since almost all of you said it.........i want an Audi A8 or BMW 760

2. I want to be a Federal/Supreme court judge and be friends with the president.

3. I want a family of my own, (husband and kids) SOON very very SOON.

4. I want a new cell phone, the camara ones

5. I want new glasses, (lost my old ones) or contacts. Im blind without them.

6. I want a 6th sense

7. I want to go back to Armenia and Moscow to visit.

8. I want to work as a flight attendent for a year and travel all over the world.

9. I want to have a husband that can cook and clean

10. I want to die happy, and satisfied with the life i've lived.

Comment

Originally posted by fIReBuRntInHeLL My X-mas wish list is:

I want to have all the eyeshadows of MAC

all the clothing line of Abercrombie

do me a favor.
                  if you wear MAC eye make up, stay away from A&F
                  the styles are a kinda off.

Comment

Take a finger J

Comment

I have to agree with jahannam on this one.

Vintage and make-up(especially eye shadow) don't mesh all too well.

It's more of a natural look.

carry on..

Comment

Working...
                      X