Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

plastic surgery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• plastic surgery

i'm just wondering if any of you have had a plastic surgery. If so where/why. If you're not comfortable saying where you did it, it's ok.

i personally think it's disgusting, especially those face lifts, sillicon breasts or blowing your lips.

Not all plastic surgery is for looks. If a patient has a melanoma (skin cancer) the malignant tissue has to be removed. Technicly that's plastic surgery. Also burn victims get skin grafts, which is also plastic surgery.
    But yeah, when somone's face looks 25 and their neck and hands look 60 it is disturbing to look at. You know how they do skin lifts right? They lift the skin and stich it behind the ear. EEEK!

Comment

I don't think I will ever have plastic surgery. It can be dangerous and I am happy with myself. Even when I get older, I still won't have plastic surgery, cuz it just changes the way u look, a loooot. Some people get so many plastic surgeries that they don't even look like themselves anymore. Ex. facelifts, the skin gets so tight that it doesn't even look real. Pretty gross if u think about it.
      I see...

Comment

i have one word for you : CHER

Comment

Originally posted by TigranJamharian i have one word for you : CHER
          yea, she had a lot of work done, and I mean a LOT, but I guess I can understand why. She is in the entertainment business and if she lets herself go, then she'd begin to lose her fame. Still, just the way it looks...it doesn't look natural.
          I see...

Comment

plastic surgery is not always used for the reasons you guys think its for.

many people get into major accidents and they have to have plastic surgery in order to recover there old faces, arms , legs etc

my cousin got in a bad accident at a cleaners, where his hand got pressed into the hot iron machine, they have to do a skin graph on his hand, totally taking off all the skin, all layers off his bone and replacing it with his glute muscles and skin haha

as for plastic surgery, well i had one, sort of.

i had total reconstructive surgery on my ears. they used to be abnormally big, also missing certain valleys , ridges and folds to it. so i had to have them put back, and also the shape reconstructured. They totally changed it, by cutting things, bending things , folds etc. It had to heal for 6 months, was extremly painful. I had to take three tylenol #3's, which are codain, and they didnt even help at all. I would scream out ' mama jan ' , it was that bad.... you cant even picture yourself saying that untill you go through extrem pain. The doctor told me it was the most painful type of surgery anyone can go through, because the ears are a extremly sensitive area, all the nerve endings , muscles etc go by the ear, which is a throbbing pain to the head when there is some type of problem or cutt etc. I couldnt sleep, i couldnt eat, i couldnt do anything from the pain. I couldnt even lay my head on the side, nor put my head back straight, because it touched the top tip of my ear.

le sigh.

it was a really painful process to go through basically, but now i think it was worth it. Especially because im a entertainer. Also, i was mocked all my life for my ears, harassed etc. So my family and i descided to change that.

Its not your typical nose job, boob job, tuck or face lift. It was done for a different purpose and reason. I dont even consider it ' having plastic surgery '

but yeah...thats about it.
            Last edited by whitelotus; 01-03-2004, 07:28 PM.

Comment

how much did the whole thing cost?

Comment

doesnt matter :P

Comment

Originally posted by whitelotus plastic surgery is not always used for the reasons you guys think its for.

many people get into major accidents and they have to have plastic surgery in order to recover there old faces, arms , legs..........but yeah...thats about it.
                  oh i know, but i was just talking about the type of plastic surgery such as facelifts, breast enhancement etc. People who are not physically hurt and who look and feel fine that go and get that type of plastic surgery. I mean, those plastic surgeries that do not look natural.
                  I see...

Comment

There is noting wrong with plastic surgery as long as you don’t over do it. SagGal I am sure you will have one once you get older women are very self-conches. Do you wear makeup? I am sure the answer is yes. Makeup is just like plastic surgery you use it to alter your looks, to make yourself more attractive, the only deference is one you wash off with water the other is permanent.

Almost all the Armenian girls had nose jobs.

Comment

Working...
                    X