Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PepsiAddict's list of dead celebrities

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • MrHyeSev
    replied
    Re: Famous People We Have Lost

    If people live for Christ & try to be Christ like & most importantly accept Jesus Christ as there personal saviour then there souls will go to heaven.

    Leave a comment:


  • Anoush
    replied
    Re: Famous People We Have Lost

    Originally posted by PepsiAddict View Post
    Don't thank me, your family members are with GOD

    Swayze & Farrah both suffered a lot.
    Yeah I know and Swayze was a really good guy and Farrah was good too. It's too bad but in Christianity unfortunately they say when a person goes through a lot in here, God pepares their souls to go to a better place after their death. The same with my mom, she suffered a lot and I am hoping that her soul went up in a better place. I hope and pray.

    Leave a comment:


  • MrHyeSev
    replied
    Re: Famous People We Have Lost

    Don't thank me, your family members are with GOD

    Swayze & Farrah both suffered a lot.

    Leave a comment:


  • Anoush
    replied
    Re: Famous People We Have Lost

    Originally posted by PepsiAddict View Post
    It's not being redundant, your human you miss them that's very normal.
    Thank you for your kind words, Pepsi jan.

    Btw; I felt very bad for Patrick Swaize too. I liked him. I also felt bad for Farrah Fawsett. I didn't know about Walter Kronkite. Too bad.
    Last edited by Anoush; 12-14-2009, 06:18 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • MrHyeSev
    replied
    Re: Famous People We Have Lost

    Originally posted by Eddo211 View Post
    Don’t be sorry Anoush jan, It is OK. God bless her.



    Too bad about Patrick Swayze, he was a good guy. Pancreatic cancer is an automatic death sentence and in no time you are gone with extreme pain, even with top medication.

    He hanged in there longer than anybody...............a true fighter that he was.
    Yes, patrick swayze's death was very tragic

    Leave a comment:


  • Eddo211
    replied
    Re: Famous People We Have Lost

    Don’t be sorry Anoush jan, It is OK. God bless her.

    Originally posted by PepsiAddict View Post
    This year:
    Micheal Jackson
    Bea Arthur
    Farrah Fawcett
    Walter Cronkite
    John Hughes
    DJ Am
    Patrick Swayze
    Too bad about Patrick Swayze, he was a good guy. Pancreatic cancer is an automatic death sentence and in no time you are gone with extreme pain, even with top medication.

    He hanged in there longer than anybody...............a true fighter that he was.

    Leave a comment:


  • MrHyeSev
    replied
    Re: Famous People We Have Lost

    Originally posted by Pazooki View Post
    Are you serious Pepsi....?

    YOU MISSED BILLY MAYS!!!
    o ya the OXY Clean guy
    R.i.p. Billy mays

    Leave a comment:


  • MrHyeSev
    replied
    Re: Famous People We Have Lost

    Originally posted by Anoush View Post
    Perhaps she wasn't famous but she was everything for me, my brother and my daughter, that is my angelic sweet mommie!

    I am sorry if I am redundant but it is very hard to lose a sweet mother and of course I'm still in pain for having lost her.
    It's not being redundant, your human you miss them that's very normal.

    Leave a comment:


  • Pazooki
    replied
    Re: Famous People We Have Lost

    Are you serious Pepsi....?

    YOU MISSED BILLY MAYS!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Anoush
    replied
    Re: Famous People We Have Lost

    Perhaps she wasn't famous but she was everything for me, my brother and my daughter, that is my angelic sweet mommie!

    I am sorry if I am redundant but it is very hard to lose a sweet mother and of course I'm still in pain for having lost her.
    Last edited by Anoush; 12-14-2009, 10:33 AM.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X