Re: Famous People We Have Lost
If people live for Christ & try to be Christ like & most importantly accept Jesus Christ as there personal saviour then there souls will go to heaven.
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
PepsiAddict's list of dead celebrities
Collapse
X
-
Re: Famous People We Have Lost
Yeah I know and Swayze was a really good guy and Farrah was good too. It's too bad but in Christianity unfortunately they say when a person goes through a lot in here, God pepares their souls to go to a better place after their death. The same with my mom, she suffered a lot and I am hoping that her soul went up in a better place. I hope and pray.Originally posted by PepsiAddict View PostDon't thank me, your family members are with GOD
Swayze & Farrah both suffered a lot.
Leave a comment:
-
Re: Famous People We Have Lost
Don't thank me, your family members are with GOD
Swayze & Farrah both suffered a lot.
Leave a comment:
-
Re: Famous People We Have Lost
Thank you for your kind words, Pepsi jan.Originally posted by PepsiAddict View PostIt's not being redundant, your human you miss them that's very normal.
Btw; I felt very bad for Patrick Swaize too. I liked him. I also felt bad for Farrah Fawsett. I didn't know about Walter Kronkite. Too bad.Last edited by Anoush; 12-14-2009, 06:18 PM.
Leave a comment:
-
Re: Famous People We Have Lost
Yes, patrick swayze's death was very tragicOriginally posted by Eddo211 View PostDon’t be sorry Anoush jan, It is OK. God bless her.
Too bad about Patrick Swayze, he was a good guy. Pancreatic cancer is an automatic death sentence and in no time you are gone with extreme pain, even with top medication.
He hanged in there longer than anybody...............a true fighter that he was.
Leave a comment:
-
Re: Famous People We Have Lost
Don’t be sorry Anoush jan, It is OK. God bless her.
Too bad about Patrick Swayze, he was a good guy. Pancreatic cancer is an automatic death sentence and in no time you are gone with extreme pain, even with top medication.Originally posted by PepsiAddict View PostThis year:
Micheal Jackson
Bea Arthur
Farrah Fawcett
Walter Cronkite
John Hughes
DJ Am
Patrick Swayze
He hanged in there longer than anybody...............a true fighter that he was.
Leave a comment:
-
Re: Famous People We Have Lost
It's not being redundant, your human you miss them that's very normal.Originally posted by Anoush View PostPerhaps she wasn't famous but she was everything for me, my brother and my daughter, that is my angelic sweet mommie!
I am sorry if I am redundant but it is very hard to lose a sweet mother and of course I'm still in pain for having lost her.
Leave a comment:
-
Re: Famous People We Have Lost
Are you serious Pepsi....?
YOU MISSED BILLY MAYS!!!
Leave a comment:
-
Re: Famous People We Have Lost
Perhaps she wasn't famous but she was everything for me, my brother and my daughter, that is my angelic sweet mommie!
I am sorry if I am redundant but it is very hard to lose a sweet mother and of course I'm still in pain for having lost her.Last edited by Anoush; 12-14-2009, 10:33 AM.
Leave a comment:

Leave a comment: