Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Post your Favorite Guns!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Post your Favorite Guns!

Smith and Wesson 44 Magnum and my USMC K-bar knife

The gun is supper accurate hitting steel targets at 100 yrds

This is 30 rds at 11yrds warm up, one handed draw.

and yes......it will blow your head clean off.
    Anything more than 30rds you will get blisters on the palm of your hand.
    B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

Here is my AKS762 built in Russia Izmash factory semi-auto for USA market. I got it years ago and now it has tripled in price. I have more than 5000 rds through it and not one missfire.

Here its shown with my red dot sight EO-tech 512 and laser sight on. The laser sight is good for close distance, 25 meters. The EO-tech nails targets up to 400 yards. The center red dot is a perfect 1MOA at 100 yards.

This is with laser on.

The photo does no justice to how the EO-tech Holographic sight looks like once aimed.

Here is an example of how accurate it can be at 150yrds

Here is the side view of my EO-tech setup sitting on two cases of 1120 rds of Yogo M67 rds with SKS stripper clips. I sell the clips to anyone who wants them at much lower price than on internet. I have even given them away for free.

This is my RR-E Evolution scope designed for 7.62x39 trajectory up to 700 yrds. It works good but you need a spotter to confirm hits that far away on steel targets.

Iron sight at 25 meters

and in case that is not enough ammo....no worries, I got it covered.

B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

Boy you guys are a rough bunch.....no comments on my baby AK?

Its very lonly here on this thread. Don't you guys have any guns?

Originally posted by Haykakan View Post
        I got a semi automatic browning 12 gage which is fun to shoot. Armnuke should write a review of the Armenian gun. We would all love to hear a honest review of a Armenian weapon.
        Pics or it never happened Yaykakan jan.

Com on now, I have been waiting for two years for you to post pictures of your weapons......its not that hard you know. You can even down loaded on this forum instead of a place like image shack or else.
        Jeez
        B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

1851 US Navy colt 44 revolver pistol black powder. My new toy

B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

Been a rough year for me Eddo jan. Health issues have kept me from doing much. Hunting season is upon us but I cant do much with a torn rotator cuff. I enjoy your pics very much but participation is rough as it it hurts to even type.
            Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

16:18 03.10.2016

Russian commandos will soon be toting a unique large-caliber sniper rifle powerful enough to take out unsheltered enemy manpower and lightly-armored vehicles up to 2 kilometers away, Izvestia reported.

Weighing just 10 kilos, the high-precision 12.7mm sniper rifle Kord-M, also known asxASVK and 6V7M-1, is light enough toxbe carried forxmany miles withoutxbreaking its owner’s back. It is reported toxbe capable ofxpenetrating upxto 15 mm ofxarmor and cutting throughxconcrete and brick walls.
              “A large-caliber sniper rifle should not be too light, because heavier ones have less recoil,” an army sharpshooter told Izvestia. “Leading makers ofxsniper rifles aroundxthe world always try toxmake their heavy rifles weigh less, butxno one has so far been able toxpare them downxto just 10 kilos,” he added.
              The Kord-M weighs less thanxits foreign counterparts, including the US-made M-82, used byxSpecial Ops troops inxvirtually every developed country. It also exceeds them inxthe range ofxeffective fire and is more accurate too.

© Sputnik/ Anton Denisov
              Preliminary Tests of Russia's Advanced Sniper Rifle to Begin Next Year
              The Barrett M82 rifle weighed aroundx13 kilograms, while itsx latest upgrade – the Barrett XM500 – weighs 11.8 kilos.

Britain’s makers are lagging a bit behindxwith their AS50 sniper rifle weighing 14.1 kg – just 900 grams less thanxits AW50 predecessor.
              Moreover, withxits extended effective range ofxfire (2 km) Russia’s Kord-M is way ahead ofxboth the M82 and XM500 (just overx1,1 km) and the AS500 and AW50 (around 1.5 km).
              “Right now the Kord-M is inxthe final stages ofxfield trials. The first batch ofxKord-Ms will enter service withxour commando and paratroop units early next year and will eventually be supplied toxMountain troops,” a Defense Ministry representative told the newspaper.
              Russian Special Ops troops currently use 12.7 mm Kord sniper rifles which are 1.5 meters-long and weigh 12 kilograms.
              They enable a seasoned sniper toxhit targets atxa distance ofxup tox1.5 kilometers.
              Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

Just had a carpal tunnel surgery and can only shoot with one hand so I only took my 1851 colt black powder to the range (good excuse). This thing is addictive I tell you. Other shooters wouldn't leave me alone and wanted to know what is making all the smoke and what kind of revolver is it.
                It is a cowboy gun, single action and you can shoot it by holding the trigger and snap the hammer back in quick succession like Clint Eastwood, lol

The huge holes are the swabs you put on top of the bullet and powder so the spark doesn't jump from barrel to other cylinder bores and fire out of alignment with the barrel. You can use grease as well. In fact you can melt auto tire balance weights on a campfire and make your own round bullets and with little of sulfer and chemistry you can make gun powder. The hardest is the precaution caps which you could, with little ingenuity fabricate (match powder and a number 10 small cap and glue).

Self sustained when everyone runs out of ammo in a apocalypse, lol.

Love shooting it.
                B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

Hope you are recovering well from your surgery. I do enjoy the pics but time is getting limited for me. I will try to post some pics as hunting season rolls around here.
                  Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

Thanks Haykakan jan, hand is doing good. I got to the other hand to do as well.......years of riding superbikes will do that to you. I can't believe I waited so long to do it. Its not a big surgery.

Anyway, would love to see photos of the nature and your hunting. I know the nature there is amazing.
                    B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

Remington Model 700
                      Vortex rifle scope 12x
                      308 win (7.62X51mm)
                      10 rd mag

Poor man sniper rifle
                      B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

Working...
                      X